It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questioning of bombing suspect reportedly begins

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusCrime

That means the US government version. You know, we refer to it around here as the OS. There are other versions, if you are interested.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

As I wasn't monitoring, you would know better than I. Was simply tossing out another meaning for the phrase since there are a few questions about his wounds etc.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Federal investigators have begun questioning hospitalized Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and he is responding, according to reports on Sunday night.

NBC News’ Pete Williams reported that Tsarnaev, 19, is beginning to respond to a team of federal investigators mainly through writing. Williams reported that he is being questioned for brief periods and that he has difficulty communicating because of his throat injuries.

It appears they are starting to question Dzhokhar. Perhaps his Miranda exclusion has begun. The article does not indicate if the kid has representation.

I am probably gonna get flamed for this but this is a picture of a boy. He looks so innocent to me. I am the mother of two boys close to this kid's age. He looks like someone I have given a ride to practice.

edit on 21-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: cuz I messed my op up

He killed innocent people. He lost all innocence when he set that bomb down beside defenseless civilians. He deserves to face the full force of our justice system.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
By that reasoning..................

Casey Anthony couldn't be guilty because she was cute and had a smoking body, right?

His looks have nothing to do with his actions.

He is not a kid. I am so tired of the media showing a picture that is six years out of date.

John Wayne Gasey was a cute kid, he was also a serial killer.

Q - How does a person go from America's most wanted fugitive one day, to a poor gullible kid that should be looked after?
A - he gets caught

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BriggsBU
He killed innocent people. He lost all innocence when he set that bomb down beside defenseless civilians. He deserves to face the full force of our justice system.

Your opinion is noted, but we don't know he did that. We assume he did, but it cannot be determined he did until the evidence presented..

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

You are so right. So many people have already determined this kid guilty.

Jeez, what happened to due process.

I just don't get that?????

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — A lawyer for the wife of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev says federal authorities have asked to speak with his client.

Authorities went to the suburban Rhode Island home of Tsarnaev’s in-laws Sunday evening, where Katherine Russell Tsarnaev has been staying. Lawyer Amato DeLuca tells The Associated Press that she did not speak with them, and they are discussing how to proceed.
Feds ask to interview wife of suspected bomber
The Rest

Situation seems fluid.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Here is something interesting to add:

Reportedly Tameran called his mother right before the firefight that took his life.

"The police, they have started shooting at us, they are chasing us," Mrs Tsarnaeva recounted her son saying.
"Mama, I love you."

The Rest

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
if all 'eyewitness accounts' and accounts by Government officials are being touted as truth, this is equally as truthful,

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

No OP, you won't get flamed by me, I hope he rats his big brother out. [who they knew that influenced him to go along with this]

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

If you watch him on his back on ground, it looks like they did tracheostomy, then while he was in ambulance you could see they had also bagged him, they didn't want him talking.
How do you shoot self in mouth, he must of been a really bad shot.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

AND the same applies for people who think hes innocent.

Guilty, innocent - both are opinions until the real evidence is presented.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — A lawyer for the wife of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev says federal authorities have asked to speak with his client.

Authorities went to the suburban Rhode Island home of Tsarnaev’s in-laws Sunday evening, where Katherine Russell Tsarnaev has been staying. Lawyer Amato DeLuca tells The Associated Press that she did not speak with them, and they are discussing how to proceed.
Feds ask to interview wife of suspected bomber
The Rest

Situation seems fluid.

...ah I had been wondering when this was going to come up. So she is pleading ignorance? As in "I didn't know anything at all about anything that had been going on."

My BS meter just went off the scale...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

My guess is he will blame the USA government for what happened. The FBI most likely. And make himself out to be like a pressured young man, a victim, who was shot at and so forth.

So what he will say is partially true he was shot at, and his brother too which is unfair. I believe . However..... I get there point tit for tat. Too many criminals get away lightly and will not endure the pain their victims did.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

I don't ever think I insinuated the kid shot himself in the mouth. I did though see a video of him climbing out of the boat, and he DID not appear to be bleeding.

Then again the owner of the boat said he saw blood before he called the cops??

I don't know. He certainly wasn't bleeding from the throat in the vid I saw of him climbing out. Next thing I know the kid is on the ground. He has what appears to be some kind of neck brace on and blood all over his face and neck.

In this digital age you just can't trust anything anymore. Freaking photoshopped crime scenes, jeez, who knows what else.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

reply to post by MysticPearl

Yeah, I read that too. I saw that picture of him climbing out of the boat. I also saw that picture of him on the stretcher with blood all over his lower face and neck. Don't know how that happened.

You know what else. I was live on that thread when the manhunt was going down and listening to the scanner, I do not remember a gunfight at the boat. Maybe I was drinking a little too much, but I just don't remember that???
police are brutal...they probably got some shots in, theyre dirty, i can only imagine after the circus he pulled twisting cops emotions,someoe got a kick or punch in

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'm not sure i buy the "He shot himself in the Neck" story. They (the media) were implying he tried to off himself (through the mouth) and it went wrong and shot himself through the back of the neck instead, if so that would be one nasty injury.

There is a video floating around of when the police moved in to apprehend him. Someone is recording it from their window. In the media they are making out the Police shot a few rounds through the boat to scare him out, but in this video it looks like hundreds (possible exaggeration, but it looks and sounds like a hell of a lot).

Although he still managed to get out of the boat with relative ease, from what we can see of the picture anyway as it doesn't show much. Then we have the blurry pictires of him on the floor and on the stretcher looking injured.

*Shrugs*

edit on 22-4-2013 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BriggsBU

Originally posted by BriggsBU

How do you know?

Zero evidence has been presented.

Never mind, I forgot. The TV said so.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
Your opinion is noted, but we don't know he did that. We assume he did, but it cannot be determined he did until the evidence presented..

And even then we wont know.

I'm most curious to know what the suspect has to "say".

edit on 22-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Wouldn't it be nice if WE could question him? I hope he gets a good lawyer. I heard he is supposed to be represented by the Federal Public Defender's office. Let's hope his family has the money to lawyer him up with a good criminal attorney that doesn't work for the US. And let's hope the kid survives. We need to hear what he has to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join