It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" Show me the evidence" states Boston Bombers Suspects Aunt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I saw the interview with that woman. She's a total SHREW.

The reporters asked her questions based on what she said .. but then she screamed at them over and over ... "I'm a lawyer and know how to listen, you reporters should learn how to listen" ... but the reporters were getting it exactly correct.

And she kept messing up the family information. Like she said that the sisters both live in Boston but at least one of them lives in West New York, New Jersey.

I just wanted to slap that woman.

And the father (her brother?) is no better. He's calling the brave police who took down bomber #1 .. 'Cowards' ...

I don't blame the uncle in Maryland for disowning the whole clan.
They are awful ...

you are very judgmental today
for thinking everyone doesn't deserve thier day in court what do you think patriotic americans will think of you?

If the second brother is taken alive, he'll get his day in court. And then he'll eventually get his execution date set, and he'll die from lethal injection. My doubt of his guilt is zero, bolstered by his own words.

they outta bring back the firing squad.. or at least electric chair.
get this, aparently they make sure they sterilize the arm before they administer a lethal injection.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
Once again I think you meant "allegedly" killed people, and " supposedly" threw explosives and shot at the LEOs

No. I mean exactly what I said ... they killed people and the did indeed throw explosives and shoot at the cops.
backatchya.

I stand by my opinion of the aunt. Total crackpot.

Show me the proof he was convicted of anything you say. In America ( I tell you this because i don't know where you are) We have laws that say you are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If he was convicted of these acts before, he would not be free on the streets to do the bombings.

Once you take away the due process of law as you seem to ant to do, you will have nothing left but anarchy.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

The reporters asked her questions based on what she said .. but then she screamed at them over and over ... "I'm a lawyer and know how to listen, you reporters should learn how to listen" ... but the reporters were getting it exactly correct.

And she kept messing up the family information. Like she said that the sisters both live in Boston but at least one of them lives in West New York, New Jersey.

And the father (her brother?) is no better. He's calling the brave police who took down bomber #1 .. 'Cowards' ...

They are awful ...

for thinking everyone doesn't deserve thier day in court what do you think patriotic americans will think of you?

If the second brother is taken alive, he'll get his day in court. And then he'll eventually get his execution date set, and he'll die from lethal injection. My doubt of his guilt is zero, bolstered by his own words.

get this, aparently they make sure they sterilize the arm before they administer a lethal injection.

If the kid makes to his trial, and is found guilty.......well I think the families should be able to decide his fate, no holds barred, up to and including giving him VD and watching him suffer for years until his death if that is their want.

As I don't see any way at all justice could be carried out for what occurred, and the harm and lives destroyed and lost.

I am just concerned that justice will not find the right party, if this board is any indicator, most folks have convicted him already, and are presently grinding the ax to separate his head from his shoulders, with some sick blood lust look in their eyes.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

here here, it amazes me that we are on a conspiracy discussion board and yet people who are pledged members of this site still go "oh it must be true because media says this or cops say that"
this is why sites like this was created because we dont believe what shill media tell us or dis-info cops

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
let me ask you and Danbones a question.

Let's say you are cop and lets say a suspect has a gun drawn on you and is firing..

Are you going to ask them to stop so they can get a trial or are you going to respond in effort to protect your life?

I 100% hope that they find the suspect , they take him alive and he gets a fair trial.
I 100% would not blame any officer if they returned fired and eliminated the suspect.
I 100% would blame any officer who killed this suspect for any reason other than to save innocent lives be those lives LEO or civilians.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

and " supposedly" threw explosives and shot at the LEOs

So did the police have to prove that they were being shot at before they returned fire?

This whole conversation is insane.

Here is a question for you. Does a police officer have the right to kill a suspect if said suspect is activley firing upon the officer?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

OH please!
You want the 19 year old to have his day in court?
Then tell him to stop shooting at police and to stop throwing explosives in the streets.
(all caught on camera and all happened with hundreds of witness')
Then he might make it alive to a court room.
Otherwise .. if he keeps shooting at cops and throwing explosives ...
the cops have every right to protect themselves and the public.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

They are awful ...

If the kid makes to his trial, and is found guilty.......well I think the families should be able to decide his fate, no holds barred, up to and including giving him VD and watching him suffer for years until his death if that is their want.

As I don't see any way at all justice could be carried out for what occurred, and the harm and lives destroyed and lost.

I am just concerned that justice will not find the right party, if this board is any indicator, most folks have convicted him already, and are presently grinding the ax to separate his head from his shoulders, with some sick blood lust look in their eyes.

Was he not identified when fleeing the police?
Did someone not witness him bragging about it?

I agree with a fair trial.
But if he were innocent, don't you think he wouldn't be running?
or is this rabbit hole deeper than I'm thinking?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

the problem is he will NOT be taken alive they never are they might fire one or two bullets at the cops but the cops will respond with a hail of bullets until the "suspect" is riddled with holes whats wrong with shooting him in the leg or arm and dont tell me they aint no marksmen or sharpshooters able to do it

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
whats wrong with shooting him in the leg or arm and dont tell me they aint no marksmen or sharpshooters able to do it

Because he will still have his fingers on a gun trigger or on the trigger of an explosive that will kill everyone around him. His brother had an explosive trigger device on him .. and a suicide vest ... so he could take out as many cops as he could when he died. Good thing they nailed him dead before he could get the vest to go off.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

may i request this video footage you have seen to be fact so we can all scrutinise over it?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

and " supposedly" threw explosives and shot at the LEOs

So did the police have to prove that they were being shot at before they returned fire?

This whole conversation is insane.

Here is a question for you. Does a police officer have the right to kill a suspect if said suspect is activley firing upon the officer?

Obviously they have a right to self defense, After the fact though, it has been hours since then, can they prove it was him that was shooting at them, and someone who just happens to look like the guy?

It was dark, a lot was happening in the blink of an eye, adrenaline was pumping making vision, and cognitive abilities slow to increase muscle strength and twitch responses stronger.

Can any one of them be so sure that it was this kid, they can now shoot him on site?

Because that is what is going to happen when they find him.

They aren't going to try and take him alive, they are going to burn him down, and not even think twice about it.

I will be extremely surprised if he has less than 100 bullet holes in him, regardless if he is armed or not.

I must be the only one that remembers all the times the LEOs have shot someone that "LOOKED" like the person they were looking for.

Just google women shot at 60+ times from driving a truck, while the California cops were looking for a guy in a truck, wasn't even the same model color or plate number, but hey they were in a truck, so it must be the guy, or women whatever.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

so as soon as they shoot the suspect the cops gather round and wait for him to blow himself up??? no they shoot in the arm he is holding gun in, he drops gun they surround at a distance under cover and demand him lie face down and with his hands and feet spread or does that sound too humane? i know lets just kill him as fast as possible coz he MIGHT blow them up, and didnt the suspect die in hospital?? so no they didnt kill him before he could do anything else as he was still alive in hospital so nerr

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Star for that one, I agree with a lot of your points, I too in no thread here and theirs lots have said this guy is guilty and should be hunted down... he will prolly end up dead as the poster above says if it is him he has murdered people and is probably armed with nothing to lose...

And yes as you said it will get dropped and accepted as truth...personally I hope they arrest him and then we can review the situation.

If it was me all over the news and I knew I was 100% innocent I would a walk into the biggest police station nearby. Can't run forever

edit on 19/4/13 by Quantum_Squirrel because: stupid tablet spell checker

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
yall better go read this scroll down
this really looks like
drill baby drill

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

They are awful ...

Was he not identified when fleeing the police?
Did someone not witness him bragging about it?

I agree with a fair trial.
But if he were innocent, don't you think he wouldn't be running?
or is this rabbit hole deeper than I'm thinking?

So if the cops are looking to shoot you a couple of hundred times on sight, you wouldn't run either?

I sure as hell would, go to youtube and search, cops shooting wrong person, or cops shooting unarmed person, or cops shooting without cause, or cops shooting on site...etc..

You will only get about 10,000 responses.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

here here, it amazes me that we are on a conspiracy discussion board and yet people who are pledged members of this site still go "oh it must be true because media says this or cops say that"
this is why sites like this was created because we dont believe what shill media tell us or dis-info cops

I fail to see how your post applies to me. I agree with you on this 100%. This has nothing to do with my last post.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

I fail to see how your post applies to me. I agree with you on this 100%. This has nothing to do with my last post.

Not everything's a conspiracy mate, and not everyone in a position of power is evil

Sometimes bad # just happens

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Obviously they have a right to self defense, After the fact though, it has been hours since then, can they prove it was him that was shooting at them, and someone who just happens to look like the guy?

Then why does this guy not just go to a local police station and turn himself in. He can strip down to his boxers so they know he is not armed and walk through the front door. If he is innocent he has nothing to fear.

It was dark, a lot was happening in the blink of an eye, adrenaline was pumping making vision, and cognitive abilities slow to increase muscle strength and twitch responses stronger.

Can any one of them be so sure that it was this kid, they can now shoot him on site?

It has been confirmed that his brother was shooting at them correct? He was killed in the firefight correct?

Because that is what is going to happen when they find him. They aren't going to try and take him alive, they are going to burn him down, and not even think twice about it.

You may be right, law enforcement are not known for being infallible. Also after being accused of killing a cop not to mention being a terrorist many of the cops are probably on edge. But again if he turns himself in he could save himself the trouble of being killed by blood thirsty police officers.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by meemaw

“I am a lawyer and there are four of us in the family,” Maret Tsarnaev told reporters Friday at her Toronto home. “I can’t lightly accept this kind of accusations without supporting evidence. Forgive me, but I cannot.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Awesome point!

Based on the photo evidence, it is evident officials picked 2 mideast-looking guys out of the crowd, killed them in a clandestine hit squad to silence them, now are perpetrating a public "Show" to "find" them.

theres no copter, cop car, security cam footage showing them on the run.. no where

Why come??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join