It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" Show me the evidence" states Boston Bombers Suspects Aunt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
would a guy standing next to the suspect and SAW him drop the bag be evidence enough?

you know this guy he's all over ats

link right?

Boston victim helps identify suspect

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
has he said so in court
did he withstand cross examination by the defence?
did he face ajury of his peers?
NO
it isn't enough
and you would not think it was enough either if it was you
edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
has he sais do in court
NO
it isn't enough

Has he said so in court? are you stupid how can this come to court yet?

Remember I said 'Suspect' not perpetrator before you say i am calling people guilty before the trial.

I thought the idea was to apprehend 'The suspect' and then do the court thing? but right now we have a guy that said he was standing next to him and saw him drop the bag, along with footage.

so lets apprehend him on 'Suspicion' then do the court thing k?

Then again the guy could be a setup , he could be a mossad/north korean/afrghan agen...

Yes sir lose both my legs(and survive being close to the device) and then give out false information! for tjhe motherland!!!

Please...

edit on 19/4/13 by Quantum_Squirrel because: added additional thoughts

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Not of course to mention that when something like this happens, it is quite rare for anyone to remember much if anything, not impossible, but very very rare for them to remember minute details about what occurred just prior to the incident.

Ask any of the thousands of combat vets from Iraq or Afghanistan, I know I have talked to my battle buddies about it, few remember much if anything about what happened. Thye reconstruct the memories after they are told what happened, and then still aren't even that sure.

Often having conflicting memories, like no the guy was wearing a pink hat, and all the witnesses telling them, the guy in a pink hat was last week remember, the car bomb?

So I take exception to this guys perfect recall, after waking, after being heavily sedated and drugged, and still in shock.

In fact I all but throw up the BS flag.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by meemaw

The Aunt needs supporting evidence.......
Maybe she should turn on the TV. If the family had any brains at this point they would be not be supporting these Muslim nut jobs.

It is time we called a spade a spade these radical Muslim nut jobs must be taken care of by any means. And all the mainstream Muslims who do not take a clear stand against the radicals should be called out. And to all the sheep crying about not profiling Muslims it is time to wake up.

edit on 19-4-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by meemaw

According to This Link, it looks like his naturalization was done on the National Citizenship Day for the location in VA. I do not think this was staged but it is a coincidence worth noting for now.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

I agree, but this is not thread, nor the debate at hand in this thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

from your link provided it says he looked into the "suspects" eyes but yet later says he was wearing sunglasses???
is he superman can he see through dark tinted glasses?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

Exactly!

I can name on less than one hand the amount of times I have heard of someone being tramatized this badly and remembering what actually happened with any kind of clarity.

I am not saying it is impossible, just like 1,000 to 1 odds against it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by meemaw

Well I imagine it's pretty hard to accept that a family member did something so heinous. The family is in denial, the only family member whose statements I found disturbing was their father. Dolling out warnings and the like, his statements almost sound like threats.

This aunt however... I think her reaction is pretty typical.

To me it's looking less and less like this was religiously motivated. I think the boys reasoning was something else altogether. Could be wrong, I suppose we'll see....

This is right in line with my thinking on this one...

She was clearly upset ( As is natural) and not wanting to accept that some one in her family could have done this... A family member being in denial seems pretty natural to me.

I can imagine that if it were a family member of mine that did something so horrible, I might find myself in denial and not wanting to believe it either.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

Is it possible for someone to put on a pair of shades between two looks from the victim? Remember this guy escaped injury so he must have exited the scene thus time must have elapsed.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
there is certainly something not quite right about the guy who lost both legs anyway, hardly any blood yet his tibia is exposed and his flesh hanging off him like a blanket and yet he looks fully aware of his surroundings and not too concerned that below him is shreds what is left of his legs?
possibly could he have already been paraplegic? (staged crisis actor)??

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If the admission of being the bombers is not enough for the woman, and the eyewitness who had his legs blown off is not enough for this woman, and the video is not enough for this woman, then there's probably not going to be ANYTHING that convinces her.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

quote from your source "The 27-year-old victim told FBI agents that a man wearing a baseball cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked at him and then dropped a bag at his feet."

he was wearing sunglasses when he "looked at him"

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You haven't addressed my posts about this man having perfect recall about something so traumatic happening to him.

Have you ever even heard of something like this happening to someone and them remembering with so precise detail exactly what took place.

And waking while still heavily drugged and in surgical shock, and making such a vivid recounting of the events?

Just name one time.

As I can link literally millions of times that the exact opposite happened. In fact, the opposite happens so often, it is considered to be what to expect every single time something like this occurs.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by Danbones

Not of course to mention that when something like this happens, it is quite rare for anyone to remember much if anything, not impossible, but very very rare for them to remember minute details about what occurred just prior to the incident.

Ask any of the thousands of combat vets from Iraq or Afghanistan, I know I have talked to my battle buddies about it, few remember much if anything about what happened. Thye reconstruct the memories after they are told what happened, and then still aren't even that sure.

Often having conflicting memories, like no the guy was wearing a pink hat, and all the witnesses telling them, the guy in a pink hat was last week remember, the car bomb?

So I take exception to this guys perfect recall, after waking, after being heavily sedated and drugged, and still in shock.

In fact I all but throw up the BS flag.

I agree with this point, i however it wasn't as if they maneuvered him into picking the suspect, does it not say he awoke and wrote bag, saw guy... this implies it was firmly in his mind.

If someone walked straight up to you dropped a bag near your feet and then walked off.. would u not think hey wait a minute that's weird..look at guy again.. hmmmm that is suspicious.....kaboom.

If I awoke after that I would be eager to tell people too.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

All I am seeing is these boys being convicted before their trial

Sorry, I think you spelled "executed" wrong.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Facts and reality state, you would probably wake up and ask where you were and ask what happened. As this is what takes place every time something like this happens.

To be objective though, I can name 3 times I have heard of someone waking after such a trauma and having perfect recall.

That is only 3 out of millions of cases though. It is so rare, it is made a big deal when it actually happens, so I took note and thought, wow, I am curious how that happened.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

All I am seeing is these boys being convicted before their trial

Sorry, I think you spelled "executed" wrong.

I gave you a star, because your absolutely correct.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
has he said so in court
did he face ajury of his peers?
NO
it isn't enough
and you would not think it was enough either if it was you
edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

He said so to an LEO, is that enough?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join