It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Military Contractors Belie The Official Boston Marathon Story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Plant alert.
==>
winofiend

You know bots have reached an all new level these days....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The logic of this hurts my head. So.. they want to explode bombs, so they put like... bomb people on site, AND announce a drill, AND make them readily identifiable. Instead of just setting off bombs. Then there is the little nagging detail that there ARE two suspects, one of which is dead, one is in custody, THEY had bombs, and they attacked the police. The actions of the two were not the actions of innocent men. And a random woman spouting gibberish in a major city.. oh, there is a bundle of proof!

You believe there is a conspiracy because you want there to be a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The Craft was present. This is murdered sniper Chris Kyle's company he founded. The Craft is not a just an event security company. They did not appear to be armed although who knows what they could conceal under the large jackets. They had a mobile command vehicle present but away from the public so they were not just spectators or there for PR/ Marketing. A few of them were spotted with backpacks on in the back of the crowds since they had a mobile command vehicle these could have easily been stowed way. They had RAD equipment on hand immediately.

Simple questions that could be answered to alleviate concerns and provide answers.

Who hired Craft?

Why was Craft hired?

Why was what ever service they were providing not able to have been done my existing State, Governmental Agencies or Military?

Why has Craft not even been mentioned by the mainstream media?

These are the questions every american should be asking your tax money most likely was going to a private contracted training company that was present at a bombing with RAD equipment on hand immediately. Sounds like someone had knowledge of a threat more than just training. Maybe someone reported to the police/ feds what that lady allegedly was saying to people about if they run the race they would die. Real journalism should be covering all angles and if you don't want full truth and can't handle it why are you even on ATS?

Fun Fact: Bradley Cooper who is slated to play Chris Kyle in the movie American Sniper was in Boston filming another movie. So maybe The Craft was there training him at the same time.

From The Craft site - www.hollywoodreporter.com...

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Just want to add a thought, somewhat related to this thread and what people have been saying..

This new medical system they were testing - which companies/people were the backers/creators of it? or stood to gain the most from it? were they 'connected'? I'm not saying something definitely happened, but its a scenario that would make sense if a certain business/person knew that 'something' might be happening, even if not sure exactly what. Alternately if it was a seemingly innocent party, it would speak in favour of it being a coincidence.
edit on 19-4-2013 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchoCapitalist

Originally posted by Ascent13
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

everything you say is true but it all points to they knew something was going to happen, sent people to stop, but failed. It happens.

TRUE

However, if that is the case, then they are guilty of not warning the public.

They put the public in danger, and are now lying about it.

However, if we see them using this as a pretext to ban ammunition reloading, I would find that to be awfully convenient.

edit on 4/18/2013 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

Ding ding on the re-loading!!!! I'm in Montana and we can hardly get our hands on it!! When we do...it's very expensive!!! But..DHS AND other Agencies are buying up 2 billion rounds and we are not at war here in the US(?) something's going down!!!!! Of course I already knew all this and thank god more and more are waking up!! Big star for you!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

It is ATS, and I do find it odd a " Black water" style group was present at this event, how ever it's not uncommon to find military, fbi, various police and other law enforcement groups present at mass public gatherings.

I'm really torn at this moment. The logical side of me says, "no #ing way " would they be that blatantly bold about their actions, but at the same time. The learned ATS side of me says, why were they there?

With the Advent of social media; twitter, facebook, and other active picture/video sharing software it's obvious even the most well played acts could be exposed accidentally by this variable.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
"Assignment completed, USam! now, im outta here.."

edit on 19-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This was all planned and perpetrated by our government to conduct a "drill" of locking down the city, controlling the masses, and going from house to house. Bad things are coming, they're finally coming.....

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Good find.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I've been making repeated updates to the original article.

Some new oddities have emerged regarding the photos of the kid climbing into the boat.

Very odd indeed.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well, I was just looking at one of those pics and the Korean flag was prominent. right in front of where the guy put the bag... odd coincidence.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

not what you typically think of when you think security.

And who's going to hire keystone cops for an event which could have a terrorist action attached? And people think it's odd to have snipers on a roof. My goodness they had snipers on the roofs in the little town where I went to a Sarah Palin rally.
Generally, these types of people look professional.
note: I don't believe that private firms are necessarily going to be willing to commit treasonous and dangerous acts on behalf of the Shadow Govt. I find it far more likely that govt people would do that. If the govt was in on this, they would have their own people I surmise. But that's just me.
edit on 20-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Update:

Israeli news publication DEBKAfile says Boston’s Tsarnaev was on Saudi & CIA Payroll, ended up becoming double agents for Muslim extremists.

This is a highly respected news source for international security news. DEBKAfile was profiled by the New York Observer for its excellent intelligence reporting. The BBC has placed DEBKAfile on its list of monitored sites. Bloomberg recommends DEBKAfile to its subscribers. This information is not coming from some random web blog.

Additional updates are in the original article.

edit on 4/20/2013 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Glenn Beck gives the government till Monday to come clean about the bombings:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Just curious. Does anyone have any pictures of this years L.A. marathon at the finish line? I'm curious to see if these ICS guys were there also?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
You're all, every one of you, falling for it. Freeman said "This is all being done for your reaction." Congratulations... Tag! You're it!

Truth is, it's all psyops. We're all being subjected to this, for our reaction, it's all experimental research! The facts? All suspicious. Every single time. All things being equal, the most likely cause is the most likely. Conspiracy! Not theory, maybe theory in some ways, but something's wrong here!!!!!!!!!

I subscribe to an RSS feed of ATS, and every single of my 10 feed headlines were about this punk-a@@ boston crap. You pansies need to go cry to facebook and shut up here unless it's about facts. This is a conspiracy forum!!!!!!!!!

MK is alive and ongoing. Now we're all in the subject phase.

Strap in!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Update:

EMT explains why the bombs were fake. Flash powder was used, no one was actually injured.

buelahman.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Everyone was walking calmly in that photo when his bag is missing. He most likely put it in the command vehicle and was headed back out for assistance. Other guy decided to keep his for some reason. He is a bigger guy though so maybe it doesn't effect him as much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join