It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Explosion Strange Coincidence if Accidental...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

It would be interesting to see if any more events are to come made from stolen fertilizer from West, TX! I know the pressure cooker bombs that went off in Boston didn't fully detonate and there was white powder spilled in with the broken glass. I can't remember what that chemical was. Anyone remember? I've heard gun powder but I've heard something else too. I'll have to look into it.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
according to local reports, the Company had to flile with the EPA a worst case scenario, and they said there was no chance of fire , and the worst thing is 10 min release of gas that wouldn't harm anyone.
I also read this that says they were involved with Monsanto......hmmmm
blogs.wsj.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The 911 call, before the explosion, but during the fire, said,"it's like a bomb went off IN HERE!" Could have been a small fire bombs set, knowing what the eventual outcome would be.

Caller didn't say, oh...the XXX material was ignited by accident, use the special equipment and technique. What was actually said is quite different and distinct.
edit on 20-4-2013 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have to point out an information that sounds bizarre to my ears.. Do you know that a massonic building totally destroyed with the WT explosion? (I dont know anything about victims) It sounds bizarre cults making war now?
You can search it, this news stayed hidden from the wide public.. But many masons over the world speak about a war and they said that their lodge in west texas totally exploded with the factory explosion!..

I dont like masons or any cult.. I have my own totally oposite beliefs, but it looks and sounds strange. You can search it!! I ve read it through facebook user comments. I wanted to point it out, as a strange news.. theory (they also speak about their lost brothers in boston explosion)
edit on 20-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join