It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“They can give me a cavity search right now and I’d be perfectly happy,”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
hmmm
says in OP the man who said the title in the OP was a video producer
I wonder what kind of Videos he produces?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Nothing would be better than if people were able to approach being searched with an erection and a sheepish smile.

Why should they not feel a little uncomfortable with the situation, too?

This may be the single greatest post I've ever had the pleasure of reading on ATS. 10/10.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This is where evolution fails and the next Mammalian step takes over....

This will lead to civil war because no one will want anyone near their rear ends which in turn will lead to global war and civilizations end.

Fortunately there is a species who has a built in evolutionary trait which will allow survival through this phase...

Never shall a Dog succeed in sneaking anything past another dog up it's ass.....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

Incredibly funny.

Definitely a star.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I say this with total seriousness

What kind of world do I live in, in which people make explosives powerful enough to blow up a plane yet small enough to fit in a butt plug?

There's just so much more you can do with science than that... yet sadly the people who do this crap..don't believe in science EXCEPT in regards to explosives...

That whole evolution thing creates an uproar... but need a nuclear device you can squeeze into your ass through a tube of preparation H? Suddenly every Holy book has a periodic table of the elements in it....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
as an outsider to the US i see your concerns - britain obvs has strong elemnets of police state at times, but all through the IRA bombings, on the mainland the attitude was "business as normal" as far as possible, stiff upper lip and all that... if there was not some underhand govt agenda then i would expect to see the same over the pond

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Nothing would be better than if people were able to approach being searched with an erection and a sheepish smile.

Why should they not feel a little uncomfortable with the situation, too?

Nail on the head
perhaps give that tush a wiggle and ask for a reach around while unbuckling your belt

failing that one could let rip a huge fart and mention the massive curry that you had for lunch

i could go on, but i sense i have said enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join