It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
-
edit on 26-4-2013 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by kosmicjack

Alex Jones is a leech, he has his cronies stalking 4chan. lol

And since 4chan users are anonymous, he can take all the credit without repercussions.

Does it really matter, we're all on the same team for **** sake. I'm sick of these distractions.

If you watched his vids he did confirm that one of his researchers found this on 4chan, so it's not like they taken credit without mentioning the source.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Alex Jones is such a disgusting pig! How can anyone support him after posting pictures of seemingly any random person with a backpack... making them targets of retaliation. Think people!

I brought this old quote up to express a point how uninformed and government-lovers have a tendency to discredit him based on poor research and subjective bias as well as "jumping to conclusions" syndrome. Just points out how how much credibility AJ trolls have, zero.

I expect this thread encompasses all what happened later with tons of people coming out doubting the official story. I know everything in detail what happened, I just didn't read this particular thread before.
edit on 16-6-2013 by EffexZoxStyle because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2013 by EffexZoxStyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Dr. Stan Monteith, a 35-year orthopedic surgeon on Jeff Bauman’s leg amputations: “I believe that this young man was an actor”....

a 35-year orthopedic surgeon who has performed many leg amputations said (starting at 1:06) concerning the Boston Marathon bombings on the May 8, 2013 episode of Radio Liberty (emphasis mine and pause words removed):

“I wanted to just call to your attention the Boston bombing on April 15. What really happened? And I’ll tell you, I don’t know what happened. But I know that they’re lying to us.

And basically, I know that they’re lying to us because of a picture that I saw on that very first day. It was a devastating picture. It was a fellow that had both legs blown off. A young man sitting in a wheelchair, being wheeled, certainly by a gentleman — a cowboy figure — who had a cowboy hat on and he was actually holding a tourniquet on the left leg, which was a below knee amputation, and there below, certainly, the stump of the below knee amputation, was the tibia — a bloody tibia — sitting and certainly, but the interesting thing is why the tourniquet wasn’t applied.

The tourniquet was just sort of underneath the leg, holding it up, it wasn’t stopping any flow of blood because there wasn’t hardly flow of blood on that side. It looked like there was some blood on the right leg which was taken off above the knee. But why would they take somebody who had just had both legs blown off and put him into a wheelchair? He would’ve been in profound shock. And why weren’t the tourniquets on both legs, certainly clamping off the blood supply? And when I saw that, I knew something was wrong.

And then of course as you know, I was a trauma surgeon for many years, I was an orthopedic surgeon. And basically, I looked at that below knee amputation on the left side, and it was a well-healed below knee amputation stump, and certainly, the kind that I would’ve done. I did many, many times, so people could wear prostheses. And there was no tear in the skin, no blood, no nothing at all — just a bloody tibia sticking out of the end — and it looked like it had been attached to this stump. Why would they do something like that?

And then of course, we’re told, this fellow’s name was Jeff Bauman. Some people said he was actually a lieutenant who had lost both legs in Afghanistan. He had a different name, but that gentleman had two above knee amputations, not below knee amputations, and this was definitely a below knee amputation, and I puzzled over this for some time.

Until, until recently, and you can get this on the internet, you can see these pictures for yourself, until basically, Jeff Bauman, 19 days after losing both legs, why, he was let out of the rehab hospital. How could that happen?

It takes a long time after you’ve lost both legs, you know, to get prostheses fitted, to get strong enough, and get the strength in your arms., but 19 days after the attack there in Boston, why this young man, Jeff Bauman, went to the Boston Bruins hockey game, and you can see pictures of him — go up on the internet.

And you can see pictures of him — he’s waving a flag, and he has two above knee amputations. Above knee amputations. Now wait a minute, the Jeff Bauman we saw initially had a below knee amputation and this is an above knee amputation.
fauxcapitalist.com... -young-man-was-an-actor/

That is exactly why i started this thread in the first place

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

But Dan, I'm just an unpatriotic nut job, jackass.
I hope you haven't proven everyone wrong.

Snf brother
edit on Rpm42114v532014u51 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Boston Show Trial: Attorney declares patsy “Guilty!”

www.veteranstoday.com...

Judy Clare Clarke (born 1952) is an American criminal defense attorney who has represented several high-profile defendants. She has negotiated plea agreements that spare her clients the death penalty, as was the case for Eric Rudolph, Ted Kaczynski, and Jared Lee Loughner. In the case of Susan Smith, Clarke argued to the jury that ultimately voted against imposing the death penalty.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Opening Statement

We even have photos of Craft International personnel carrying one of the backpacks–a black backpack with a white square–to the location where one of the bombs went off, where the backpack that explodes is a black backpack with a white square, and we have them rushing away no longer with the black backpack with the white square. This should have been a “slam dunk” to acquit Clarke’s client, since there is no evidence that could convict him and abundant evidence that exonerates him. By saying that he did it, she avoided the state having to prove its case, which it could not have done. Her opening statement takes no account of the facts of the matter:

www.veteranstoday.com...

you just know the hoseheads who are wanting to run this whole she-bang are gonna win because real normal decent human beings just can NOT stoop so low as what you are seeing play itself out here.

a drill
oky, 911, 777, the hoof and mouth thing in Britian, etc etc etc
( not to mention the also rans here: pick any terrorist plot the FBI has "incubated"... )
all drills,
welcome to the do it yourself at home rocket sugary coarse...
oh the fun we'll have
scalpel, clamp, DRILL sergeant...brain fracking I calls it

in a one word post:
sad

ETA
oh yes you minions out there take note:
the brothers tsarneyves were workin for the company
brown shirts

edit on Satpm4b20154America/Chicago01 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Boston Bomb maker may strike again now that Biden is running things.

Source: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Boston Bomb maker may strike again now that Biden is running things.

Source: mobile.twitter.com...

Well that is certainly a interesting story to pop up right now.

Any big races or events coming up that could be potential targets with all the states opening back up?

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The story is 3 years old.

But is interesting nonetheless

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
So many people were wrong in this thread… smh

a reply to: Chadwickus

top topics

<< 38  39  40   >>