It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This shows at least 20 different Punisher logos. The hat has nothing to do with the comic book character. It is most likely Craft as has been stated many times.

logos

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by errck

That was just discussed on a live show I'm listening and watching. That is false, they are not radiation packs.

Nice try though.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

That's some kind of messed up, eh? all our problems (and his) have been solved, eh??? I am a full supporter of gun rights - but "violence does solve problems" is kind of messed up in this context (and many others) for sure!!

Good eyes/dialog...

split

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

E's Dad: or maybe they were there thinking "violence does solve problems." Just a thought - I find that their motto is very disturbing in this context/situation.

split

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PRS395
reply to post by errck

That was just discussed on a live show I'm listening and watching. That is false, they are not radiation packs.

Nice try though.

Nice try what?
What show are you listening/watching?
Do tell..

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DichroChrono
reply to post by kurthall

The guy to the left of the man in blue fits that description pretty well.

He's also next to the two other guys CNN is eluding to as people of interest.

i.imgur.com...

How does that resemble someone in a GREY hoodie? And a Black backpack, With a BACKWARDS white baseball cap? Here is what I posted and none of you seemed to have read, even though it QUOTES what the FBI said.... PLEASE look at your picture and tell me...
None of those pics resemble what the FBI said the suspect was wearing really, the FBI said "a grey hoodie black backpack and BACKWARDS white baseball cap"
edit on 17-4-2013 by kurthall because: (no reason given)
boston.cbslocal.com...

edit on 17-4-2013 by kurthall because: added

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by errck

Thank you. The dimensions for that particular pressure cooker are 17.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches. It doesn't look like one of those are stuffed into either of the backpacks to me, but I'm just speculating.

link   
reply to post by errck

Erok, I read back and see you didn't actually say, but heard or was told about rad. packs, my apologies

Stream Michael Savage now, and his show yesterday. Go on alex jones and read some persons comments, and one of persons in particular of the govt. finding the perpetrator on Friday, so now, was this planned?

link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
So nobody stops to think that perhaps the agent looking duo might be.... Well.... Agents? There was a lot of security at the marathon you know.

Also, the dark skinned one seems to be packing some serious firepower and/or vest under that unusually thick jacket. His belly can't possibly be that big with that posture.

Lastly, the only backpack matching the exploded one is the one dangling by the forearm of the creepy looking bearded white dude.Notice the gray stripes missing from all other backpacks. Remember that the bomber must be holding a +-30 pound bag . unlikely he actually wore that bag on his back.

Rickyrrr

I disagree... the backpack remnants shown in the picture clearly have the white square on the top of the 'backpack, which you can see in one particular picture does not exist on the creepy looking guy in blue's bag, but does on some of the others highlighted.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Why are those agents getting so much attention again?

There were 6+ of them on scene.

cryptome.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Definitely heavy security. Maybe working off of intel from NY marathon. Of course they can't admit it.

The grungy patsy in blue may have been killed/disabled intentionally by his handlers easily with an early detonation.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Security Firms Stand To Profit In Wake Of Boston Marathon Bombings

The demand for private security services -- from airport scanners to protection plans against chemical and biological attacks -- soared after the Sept. 11 attacks. Since 2003, the Department of Homeland Security has given more than $30 billion to state and local governments to spend on security and counter-terrorism. According to Global Information Inc., which provides market research on the global security industry, the private security industry is projected to increase 5 percent annually, to $63.8 billion in 2016. It could grow even faster after the attacks in Boston, according to Robert H. Silbering, special adviser to the chairman at T&M Protection Resources, which sells security technologies to companies. "I look at this as similar to 9/11," Silbering said. "Everyone is gearing up and is on heightened alert."

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldetimehockey4
reply to post by errck

Thank you. The dimensions for that particular pressure cooker are 17.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches. It doesn't look like one of those are stuffed into either of the backpacks to me, but I'm just speculating.

Also noticed the picture the new stations keep posting is a big white'ish bag over the fence. Bag looks big enough

black bag?
Hmmm
edit on 17-4-2013 by errck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DichroChrono

They are not paid to get involved. They are paid to spy. Look at there truck. Just like the NYPD TARu.

edit on 17-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DichroChrono

DC - good pic... these two who were in AJ pix, are directly behind the Suburban on the left... with their backpacks still on... which tells me these folks knew something was going on.

split

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
breaking photos of suspects on alex jones
more coming

www.infowars.com...

aj says they have had these photos for three days and they said they had no lesd
edit on 17-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/17/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Added source.

I had a good look at all of those photo's and the well, suggestive text that came with them. It seem that the only really suspicious guy is the scruffy looking white male with the red shirt who's backpack also look exactly like the remnants of the exploded bag that is photographed.

The guy crouched in front of the door with a black backpack (no white lining on that backpack tho) may look suspicious but then again it was after the explosion so what would you do?

It is suggested that the guy in the blue tracking suite is not watching the runners but eeeh does everyone constantly look at it ? Then it is suggested (falsely) on one of the photos from further away that he all of a sudden does not have the backpack anymore (it wasn't a backpack tho) but you can still see it hanging from the same shoulder.

Then the one guy that is running away right after the explosion is highlighted as he does so. He was very very close to it and you can see that his pants are almost torn from his body (not his legs obviously) that and he is running along with a lot of other people who obviously try to run away in fear.

Then on another picture again , for some reason the brand tag of his backpack gets pointed out as military hardware , not sure why. Like the pictures of the family with a friend making pictures of their baby, really now, yeah sure they had a bag.... Or drawing pictures on bags to suggest what might be in it ....Or the guy looking up smiling at the camera with can of soda , sure ... come on, but wait he was brown so that must be one of them, i suppose.

All in all nothing in all of those photo's struck a very reasonable cord except the photo's with the scruffy man with the red shirt, THAT ONE GUY RINGS MY BELLS.

Notice how he does not carry the backpack on his back but with a sort of care and 2 hands close to him and right in front of him , that would keep people from bumping into it constantly.

hes holding it as if it has quite a bit of weight to it ,supporting his right arm with his left to hold it.

This is my nr.1 guy if would pull one as a suspect!

edit on 17-4-2013 by Rubic0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is an interesting picture, an overlay. NO credit should be given to Alex Jones or infowars, this is by the Reddit community which I'm a part of. It's disgusting that Mr. Jones takes it as his own work.

People on Reddit earlier today that goto MIT said that Special Operation police were in there school looking around. Leading them that it possibly could be students there.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
That guy in the red and blue holding that bag looks fishy.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by errck

The plastic bag against the rail absolutely looks like the right size to house that particular pressure cooker, REALLY wish I had the time to go through and check out any surveillance capturing that area throughout the event, that bag looks like a dead ringer to me, the size, the placement..

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

edit on 17-4-2013 by errck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join