It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Why is a circle drawn around that woman's backside with "da bomb" written next to it?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So nobody stops to think that perhaps the agent looking duo might be.... Well.... Agents? There was a lot of security at the marathon you know.

Also, the dark skinned one seems to be packing some serious firepower and/or vest under that unusually thick jacket. His belly can't possibly be that big with that posture.

Lastly, the only backpack matching the exploded one is the one dangling by the forearm of the creepy looking bearded white dude.Notice the gray stripes missing from all other backpacks. Remember that the bomber must be holding a +-30 pound bag . unlikely he actually wore that bag on his back.

Rickyrrr

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I have been sitting here for hours waiting for someone to notice the Punisher logo on the hat.

There's no reason that should have taken 16 freaking pages for someone to finally see that. Finally, people with clear vision have entered the thread. When someone couldn't even mention by page 2, I just had to see how long it would take. Pathetic and sad that people called that a Navy seal logo.

Originally posted by DarthOej
Why is a circle drawn around that woman's backside with "da bomb" written next to it?

It originated from 4chan.

Nothing more to say. If you never heard of them, Google them.
edit on 17-4-2013 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
reply to post by Laxpla

Yes, but I did not imply for him to believe in every word that a person says, be it Alex Jones, a 4chan member or anyone. However, some things that he says are true, so you cannot completely discredit him, especially when you have pictures as evidence.

Never once, has anything Alex Jones said came true. On top of my head, how about this government insider that said the USA was suppose to attack Iran 2 year ago? Then he said, his other insider moved it to a few months after that since the date passed and nothing happened? Every 2 weeks for a freaking year he said the same thing about that. Then when he got embarrassed time after time he totally ignored that. I have government insiders also you know, my mail lady told me that the government is hiding Aliens at Area 51
I believe her over Mr. J. I mean, all of that # is garbage. I would have so much more respect for the guy when he gets proved wrong he updates his article saying hey, we got it slightly wrong and this is the explanation why it was wrong and we shouldn't have jumped the gun.

The guys a fraud, just trying to make money. He stole pictures from 4Chan and Reddit and with the narrow scope of the pictures he is showing, he is trying to sell his agenda that it was a government conspiracy that it was Navy Seals working for the government WITHOUT showing the whole scale of the pictures of the men. Also if you don't follow Reddit they have excellent news updates (Link you should follow. They basically tear that guy apart, hes nothing more than a joke.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

nothin he says ever comes true?
he said 911 was going to happen and that they would blame binladen
a mounth prior
nawww
never happen

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

I have to say, Punisher it might be... but more likely Craft International.

Chris Kyle formed that company - sells the hats - even though the man was shot point blank at a gun range recently. He was a NAVY SEAL; sniper. Those guys are MIL or LEO, IMO.

split

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
I have been sitting here for hours waiting for someone to notice the Punisher logo on the hat.

There's no reason that should have taken 16 freaking pages for someone to finally see that. Finally, people with clear vision have entered the thread. When someone couldn't even mention by page 2, I just had to see how long it would take. Pathetic and sad that people called that a Navy seal logo.

it was said on AJs show that it ISN"T a punisher logo
it was the same logo as that as sniper Chris Kyle belongs too

link   
Man those pics are VERY interesting. The backpack remains seem to match the one guys perfectly.

link   
Relax people, it's just an image dump. AJ posts and reposts just like everyone else, this thread is NOT about him, ok?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Link me my child.

I can't wait to see/hear this

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Here is the hat, I think.

www.thecraft.com...

Are these guys, of the black SUV group, Craft International mercs?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The one guy also appears to be wearing a I.D. badge from a lanyard around his neck.

My guess is these two were working security either for Boston or in a federal capacity,

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

I think you are correct - in fact, I have mentioned Craft twice already... the motto/slogan on the back of the hat likely says "violence does solve problems" - at least according to the website's hat sales (also notice the American flag on the right of the hat - it's Craft International for sure).

split

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Does anybody have any info on the type of pressure cooker possibly used?

I'd like to know the dimensions, because from the look of the backpacks on the military-looking guys, they look neatly packed, not bulging and cumbersome from stuffing in a large, round object.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by splithorizon

I have to say, Punisher it might be... but more likely Craft International.

Chris Kyle formed that company - sells the hats - even though the man was shot point blank at a gun range recently. He was a NAVY SEAL; sniper. Those guys are MIL or LEO, IMO.

split

Doesn't change the fact that it's clearly the Punisher logo they are using. Any comic geek knows that logo. They threw the word Craft on the forehead and a cross over the right eye. Nothing more.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Some one on an other forum said they are wearing rad packs. Radiation detectors. His brother used to wear the same ones in the coast guard.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Nightmare_D - right on... I think they used that (Punisher) in war, morphed it a little - they have cross-hairs in the shape of "Templar" cross - to remember the guy that shot the Somali pirates who also dies about a year later from complications of being shot in the right eye... according to the Craft website.

So they used "Punisher" in war, but made it their own when they went civi (can't use a trademarked item to make money, now, can they?).

You are right, I'm sure.

split

link   
I'm not sure why Alex Jones is getting credit for these pictures...all he did was re-post them.

They originated from 4Chan I believe and got a lot of attention on Reddit.

link   
reply to post by oldetimehockey4

Fagor pressure cooker. Someone mentioned a 6liter "euro".

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by splithorizon

Yes, I see it now. On Kraft's website it is red, and this guy's logo is white.

VIOLENCE DOES SOLVE PROBLEMS.
edit on 17-4-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

That's the hat. I would think that they would be there though in some capacity no matter the hat and I have a thought that they were there to 'snif' out others. They had intel that there would be a bombing, black backpacks, so they look similar and walk thru the crowd waiting to make the correct eye contact that gives someone away.

The person who is out of place is the old white guy who looks like Ted Kaczynskis Brother who was carrying one of the bags...he is even looking right at the camera at one point.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join