It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ricin intercepted at Washington Mail Facility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Link

Is there a connection or is it game on for nuts? Cheap and easy like the devices used in Boston. It was to be sent to Roger Wicker. It was sent by someone who has been identified as someone who writes lawmakers often. A campaign starting?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I've seen multiple fishy stings/raids/arrests on 'sovereign citizen' types where it's claimed they were planning to use ricin.

So I feel like this is going to be tied in to/blamed on some of them...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is beyond remarkable. What a pattern, in compressed form.

9/11 terrorist attacks, the horror played over and over and over and over and over and over on TV, pres calls for justice. People freakout, many overreact, fear of death raises calls for shutting it all down. Then, an envelope with Anthrax, the world goes into mayhem, the post master says, "don't ever accept mail with stamps and hand written labels" and there are calls for shutting it all down.

Boston Marathon, well just fill in the blanks using the above. And REMARKABLE, we have an envelope with Ricin in it.

Edit, It occurred to me that the pattern goes back a bit, Sandy Hook = Columbine, the difference between the 1999-2001 pattern and our most recent pattern is simply time compression, but the elements are the same.

Anyone want to guess what the next piece of the pattern is? It should be really easy because it is repeating!
edit on 16-4-2013 by crankyoldman because: missing information

edit on 16-4-2013 by crankyoldman because: further info

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I know it is almost like a checklist. If you watched the interviews shortly afterward they were all about the person talking, not the event. It is conditioning.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

There were also two alleged gunmen on college campuses within hours of each other today.

One in Wisconsin and the other in Texas.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Just happened to see on CNN a report saying, 1st test + 2nd test - 3rd test inconclusive so there seems to be a little confusion around this still.

new topics

top topics

join