It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about NASA's comet catching program.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
We've all heard about NASA's comet catching program, and how they're going to try to catch a comet for "research" but do you sheep really believe this?

NASA is finally getting some funding, and it's for catching a comet, which is ridiculous, and they aren't going to be using it for research. They're going to fling it at earth and kill hundreds of thousands, maybe millions. My sources have said it's more for military purposes, we're going to keep it in orbit for a while and when we need it we'll fling it wherever on earth we see fit. Obama wants to use it against North Korea, but others in the government want to use it against Iran, and a few more want us to save it until a giant threat emerges.

Why would we do this? It's basically like the tungsten rods we have floating over the earth ready to be dropped, except it can't be traced back to use, easily at least, what NASA will do is capture a small mud-ball out in space, which will be the "research" one but they'll also capture a much larger one made of a dense material and keep it hidden from foreign telescopes. When we launch the dense and large one, it will be believed to be a rogue comet, they may suspect it's our captured one at first, but they can just get a telescope and see it's still there, getting rid of all suspicion.

This whole thing probably has more to do with the NWO than my sources told me, I would bet they would want to use it to just wipe out a bunch of random people, maybe to help their evil cause. Maybe the demons that the Illuminati work with want it for some deadly reason, it could be Satan working with the NWO to start to apocalypse and may have to do with killing Jesus when he returns to kill Satan, since Jesus probably couldn't survive being hit by a decent sized comet. Anyway, anything is possible, I just hope NASA fails so death and destruction can be averted.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenpachi7
My sources have said ...

Pretty much stopped reading at this point.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

No, we haven't all heard about NASA's comet catching plans.

Can you please provide a link?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Just how do you "keep it hidden from foreign telescopes." It will be in orbit.

Oh, I know, spray paint it matt black!

What next!

P

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
it has a cloaking device.
provided by cardassian agents

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

OK - I'll play -- so it's the NWO trying to use scriptual timeline to their own abilities?

I think that's what they're trying to do any way - try to "play God".

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

Not too far from the truth, actually.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

They're going to fling it at earth and kill hundreds of thousands, maybe millions.

If you honestly believe this, then there is no point in having a (trying to have) a rational discussion about this with you.

You are way, WAY too far gone within your own world.

Sure, nasa is the antichrist anf their mission statement clearly sais "destroy mankind".

That´s what nasa is all about...

I mean seriously now. Do you even believe that pile of waste? I mean at your inner core and in your most honest hour, would you really bet your life on the fact that nasa is trying to destroy humanity?

Are you insane?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit

They're going to fling it at earth and kill hundreds of thousands, maybe millions.

If you honestly believe this, then there is no point in having a (trying to have) a rational discussion about this with you.

You are way, WAY too far gone within your own world.

Sure, nasa is the antichrist anf their mission statement clearly sais "destroy mankind".

I mean seriously now. Do you even believe that pile of waste? I mean at your inner core and in your most honest hour, would you really bet your life on the fact that nasa is trying to destroy humanity?

Are you insane?

You took the wrong turn, this is not the CNN comments section but the ATS forum, where we dont stumble over beliefs such as nasa is bad. Maybe try debating the idea of the thread, rather than the ops beliefs? Just a suggestion ;

Op, why fo you call me and every person reading your thread a sheep? I'm not a sheep, most certainly not for believing whatever you throw at us without sources.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
nasa is the antichrist anf their mission statement clearly sais "destroy mankind".

Pretty much.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

My sources have said ...

Pretty much stopped reading at this point.

A few more words in that I got. I got eyeblocked at "sheep".

Them nasas and their evil schemes.. *shakes fist at nasa*

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

Not too far from the truth, actually.

There's really Cardassians?

Funky cold medina!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Cardassians had cloaking technology?

Great Scott!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Do you really believe that they can keep it hidden while keeping it in orbit? Really? Out of every agency out there NASA would get the job to do it?
If thats what they wish to do why would they even declare catching one or even having the tech to do so, not that I have read of it anywhere, so if the op would provide any links as to what everyone should have heard, it will be much appreciated.

Anyway if such a strike was to be made they are already too late, the best time would have been 2012 with all the hype it would have been just perfect.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Satan working with the NWO? Jesus unable to dodge comets?
You kidding me? first of all, Satan is actually trying to prevent NASA from killing millions since hell is kind of getting full right now and there's not much drugs to go around. Secondly, Jesus isn't even bothering to come back. I believe it was because we're eating McDonalds too much and that the football games are becoming a huge let down, and that's pisses him off. This is the truth cause God came to me yesterday in a bright light and verified what I just said.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

So.

About those sources?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
You do mean Asteroid right? and not a Comet............

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

funniest thread I've read in awhile.. thanks op

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

So.

About those sources?

What he said.

top topics