It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Boston Marathon bombing looters stealing marathon jackets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Sorry Jude11 made reference to the false flag...sorry for lumping you in with that comment...so sorry

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

I have to say it does look like looting..hate to say it but is it because they are white it does not appear to be looting??? Guy at the end with cigarette walks away then goes back and the guy next to him has a bunch with the hangar still on them...sadly it looks like looting but I would be more than happy to be wrong...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

I have to say it does look like looting..hate to say it but is it because they are white it does not appear to be looting??? Guy at the end with cigarette walks away then goes back and the guy next to him has a bunch with the hangar still on them...sadly it looks like looting but I would be more than happy to be wrong...

Because they are white?? No. Because I've seen plenty of footage of looting. Upon second inspection in my post I did say I could have been wrong. But to ask if it was because they are white shows you have an interesting viewpoint. And I'd rather not be told it.
edit on 15-4-2013 by pryed -eyed-one because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Angry monkey see, angry monkey do. Angry monkey have marathon. Angry monkey make bomb. Angry monkey wonder why. Angry monkey 'believe' it is terrorist attack. Angry monkey knows what happened. This angry monkey wants to know what the feral Government DHS angry monkey's know, right angry monkey NOW !!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustTheMan
Search for "Bloodied Boston Marathon Sneaker" it's on eBay for $500, if you want some memorabilia.

Not saying it's right, but it makes business sence.

You see...That's not something I'd ever search for on eBay. Here's to really hoping the " business sense" is not yours.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

Originally posted by JustTheMan
Search for "Bloodied Boston Marathon Sneaker" it's on eBay for $500, if you want some memorabilia.

Not saying it's right, but it makes business sence.

You see...That's not something I'd ever search for on eBay. Here's to really hoping the " business sense" is not yours.

Who would want to own such a disgusting object? A member of the Taliban perhaps.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by Johnny76

Maybe we all have the trait, but not all of us act upon it.
I can say 100% there is NO chance i would be stealing things given the carnage around me, id be doing my best to help and comfort others.

www.ebay.co.uk... h=item4d08e2a15a

Already on ebay it would seem....$114 a pop...this guy has 5...another guy/girl has 14.

edit on 15-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

Guys. This is my eBay listing, I am not a looter, purchased these from my Adidas outlet 2 months ago, we sell other Boston marathon gear in our store, over 10,000 feed backs, please edit and remove the link.

Thanks

<< 1   >>

join