It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities ID suspect as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What gets me is that on the day of 911 they were conducting drills for the same event, ditto for the London tube bombing and now here they are conducting drills in Boston at the same freakin time.....Do "drills" attract the events somehow

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Is been confirmed by news that is a "Saudi national" held for questioning in connection with the bombing, so far the reason he was "profiled and held by the police is because a "concern citizen" saw the man as suspiciously running away from the bomb area but so was many other people running, but because this "suspicious men" look of middle easter descend he was tagged the "concern citizens tackle him" and hold him until the authorities took him into custody

So far the "suspicious middle eastern man" has been cooperative with the police.

Well there you have it, better do not run when a bomb explode if you look "middle eastern".

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Link

A Saudi national is in guarded condition at a local Boston hospital. When are we going to learn?

vestigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned. Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital. It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension. The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.

I'm sorry for what I'm about to say, but for everyone's safety we have to profile. Although it's already being done on an unspoken, unwritten basis in most localities, intentions of such should be stated as policy. For instance, Israel profiles openly at airports, and there has never been a hijacking incident on an Israeli airline. Yes, it is a loss of a freedom, but I'm willing to concede that freedom to live a longer life without fear that a third world Saudi national is going to blow me up.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Looking at imagery from the site, just a supposition. The picture of two EOD techs in front of the Lens Crafters store, there is a distinct circular burn mark on the sidewalk with what look like two footprints almost in the center. Not all 'suicide' bombers end up being suicide. Just an observation, and a wish for the people and city of Boston.
That You'll be in all our prayers this Patriots Day.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
watching this on the news right now ... ticker said no suspects ...

eta some one is falsifying the story . i am watching cbc in canada
edit on 15/4/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The Boston PD is treating this as an active investigation so I am sure they will not comment. This was not amateur. Ball bearings. Multiple targets. I think they are looking for more people and they knew there were more so it would seem prior knowledge. This was not a pipe bomb made by a college kid.

Link

Other reports suggested one line of inquiry was an individual caught on camera before the attack carrying multiple backpacks into the area - 20 minutes before the deadly blasts.

They have someone on tape....
edit on 15-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Another supposition for the information coming out in this case. The President spoke IMMEDIATELY about the DHS as in, the National Police Video Monitoring Network. I am sure the DHS Regional Fusion/Reporting center had this area under real-time surveillance. I mean, that's the whole idea of having a DHS in the first place right? So, they show POTUS the video, and he says 'Yes, I'd say that's a confirmation". This is why they say it is ok for the DHS to spy on us in the first place. When do we get to see the video evidence? Shut up ALL the talking heads, let us know SOMEONE in the government dropped the ball, and admit it for once. Who took they're eye off the ball this time?
edit on 15/4/2013 by CarbonBase because: Content / Spelling. Something your Feral Govrnment doesn't know? Merchant of Venice, Act IV, Scene 1

edit on 15/4/2013 by CarbonBase because: ugh! spelling

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
.....So what country is he from, and when are we going to attack...?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Without a TV or computer this event would impact nobody.

Pretty damn sure it effected 2 dead and 20 some odd wounded, and it will effect the rest of us when they use tragedy to push for more draconian laws.

And pretty damn sure it will lead us into another country where we'll kill caughcaugh-liberate-caughcaugh a half a million people to set things straight.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

Originally posted by esdad71
Link

A Saudi national is in guarded condition at a local Boston hospital. When are we going to learn?

vestigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned. Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital. It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension. The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.

I'm sorry for what I'm about to say, but for everyone's safety we have to profile. Although it's already being done on an unspoken, unwritten basis in most localities, intentions of such should be stated as policy. For instance, Israel profiles openly at airports, and there has never been a hijacking incident on an Israeli airline. Yes, it is a loss of a freedom, but I'm willing to concede that freedom to live a longer life without fear that a third world Saudi national is going to blow me up.

Or Homegrown American Government

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Without a TV or computer this event would impact nobody.

Pretty damn sure it effected 2 dead and 20 some odd wounded, and it will effect the rest of us when they use tragedy to push for more draconian laws.

Obviously he/she was over exaggerating to prove a point, and their point is a valid one. Pretty sure more than 2 people a day die from bombings/killings and nobody makes a huge deal out of them. But because this is America any act of violence is blow out of proportion and plastered on every media outlet to display the 'downward spiral' of civilization and insight fear and panic in people. Some news sources are saying 2 dead and 20 hurt, some are saying 2 dead and almost two HUNDRED hurt. Just goes to show how sensationalist media will capitalize on any misdeed. Did you know 3 people died today in NY in a Cop murder-suicide? And that 4 died and 21 were wounded in shootings in Chicago yesterday?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I bet it was just some brown skinned guy who was chillin and watching the marathon and then when the bombs went off someone screamed "get that terrorist looking guy!" So he got jumped and held down and arrested.

Then they found out later he was just a brown guy, kinda like in Harold and Kumar go to Guantanamo.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

This is how they want you to think. More rules and regulations and searches and departments of whatever are never going to stop people that wish to harm others.

There are literally thousands, millions of ways to scare people in this country. Hell, remember when two guys with a rifle and a car with a hole in the trunk effectively shut down the DC area for weeks?
edit on 15-4-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
The world isnt on fire. These events do not affect as many people as you might think. Without a TV or computer this event would impact nobody. The whole reason these false flags occur is because they know EVERYONE is glued to their TV/computer/cellphone. period.

If they know EVERYONE is glued to their TV/computer/cellphone, then why did you say these events do not affect as many people as you might think? lol

Anyway, this world has gone mad. And of course it will get worse!
edit on 15-4-2013 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

And pretty damn sure it will lead us into another country (war) where we'll kill a half a million people to set things straight.

Dunno where some people like to get their figures from www.iraqbodycount.org... far cry from the 1 million some like to say, and 500,000 others like to say.

Another war in another country?

Need no cause to "attack" -exhibits: Libya,Pakistan,Somalia,Yemen etc.
edit on 15-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
TV News says that there is a 'person of interest' with severe burns in one of the hospitals and that person is under police guard. That's not 'being held' .. that's not 'under arrest' ... but it is 'of interest and under guard'.

The persons gender and nationality and ethnicity (etc etc) are not being released.
And neither is the name of the hospital.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I don't care who did it now....

8 year old dead in blast

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
TV News says that there is a 'person of interest' with severe burns in one of the hospitals and that person is under police guard. That's not 'being held' .. that's not 'under arrest' ... but it is 'of interest and under guard'.

The persons gender and nationality and ethnicity (etc etc) are not being released.
And neither is the name of the hospital.
Have they waterboarded him yet, or do we normally have other countries do that for us these days?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

I hope they waterboard him. There are dead...children. This was a terror attack and you are all so brainwashed you blame everyone but the one who may have done it. Profiling is what gets people arrested. What is a white guy doing in the ghetto at 3 in the morning. Getting Ice Cream?

Amazing..a young kid on a visa...

Link

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Lot's of anger here. Why? We don't know what the Government knows, but we do know one thing as fact. This area was under video surveillance, REAL TIME. Where's the video? Who was in charge, and why did they miss it? You heard the President. Justice is coming for someone. Call it what you will, 'payback', 'conspiracy', 'NWO', whatever you want, but they have it on video. And they had suspicions on what was going on. Some officials are referring to 'portable' devices, and some refer to 'MOBILE' devices. The only way to classify something as mobile, is that you can recognize it has the ability to move, by itself.. There is now some video of a man on a roof top. If I could watch the Boston Marathon from a roof top that would be cool. But if I was trying to detonate an IED that was supposed to be POSITIONING' itself for use, I might want to have a back-up way of detonating that device in the event target priorities dictated, or maybe will see the footage this guy took of the explosion's on AJ pretty soon. What we do know is, law enforcement has it all a video, this can not be debated. I want to see it. There is no 'National Security' issues involved. It was a crime. The cops saw it. When do we get to see it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join