It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities ID suspect as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
No need...
edit on 16-4-2013 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I say the new parameters are set. Instead of GET EM!!! We are and should be asking.....Is this an internal operation or external. And if external, did we know, and did we fund. By we i mean our government.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
there will ALWAYS be malicious people, malicious acts, and casualties that follow. Your dear gov. can't and won't ''protect'' YOU from anything.

This is the part I like. It's well said.
edit on 16-4-2013 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Who told you that Saudi Arabia is third world? And if you're willing to concede your freedoms for some false sense of security, well, you're going to get exactly what you deserve. Until ALL humans are banned, there will ALWAYS be malicious people, malicious acts, and casualties that follow. Your dear gov. can't and won't ''protect'' YOU from anything.

I meant that part,

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If he is not a suspect or a person of interest, why can he not leave the hospital?

The law-enforcement sources also told The Post that the man was not free to leave the medical center.

So, is he being guarded and held there for what reason.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
My thoughts about how to approach this entire event, without knowing or hearing much of anything besides that it happened:

1. Terrorist groups universally claim responsibility for things. Why else make all the noise? They're trying to be heard, so if nobody claims responsibility then that smells anchovy.

2. Mass murderers in the US, school etc shootings, its about being 'famous', and/or vengeance. Columbine shootings: get famous while getting vengeance. Most other shootings: ALL about being famous. So once again, if nobody is left standing to 'get famous', then this doesn't fit typical U.S. selfish scumbag M.O.

From there, as in any investigation: who benefits?

When I opened Google News to check for a headline about suspects, I see that equipment used by survivalists to 'can' food (pressure cooker), and other survivalist everyday item (backpacks)... when I see that headline I take major note and crawl up from the woodwork.
edit on 17-4-2013 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

You would think so. I mean, the US government knows and has cast many of the elite out over there for it under wraps. Saudia Arabia tries very hard to impress the Western World that it is not a terrorist Nation and even deals a blow to it's own citizens where it can with regard to terrorism because of the tense relations with the US State Department. They don't air there dirty Laundry in public over the issue though because of the relationship that is set in place for Natural Resources and the whole USD dependency doesn't help either.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Days later i have come to 2 conclusion but agree with an earlier post. It does not fit what would be considered a 'profile' we are aware of.

Scenario #1

1. Multiple bombs -
2. Remote detonation - (multiple reports of killed cell service before and after)

This would lead one to believe it was a coordinated attack and not amateur. It then lends to the thought that the FBI may have 'released' or have said the person of interest is no longer in order to allow the rest of those involved in the attack to start to move to find the rest of this plot. To lower the shoulders hiding and make a mistake. If it was a foreign or foreign influenced attack they may have already hidden like roaches. However, if this was the case, someone would claim responsibility.

Scenario #2

The lone wolf. So, how do we top Sandy Hook and V Tech? Don't use guns but use IED's. This is the scariest scenario i can think of. It also fits the timeline that I have presented before that shows someone or something is helping to 'push' these people in the correct direction but who is it? Watch the MSM blame this on a fringe right wing group to take our rights a little farther.

Remember, Sandy Hook was one of the safest places in America. The government wants to protect us from another one of these by taking away our guns. Now, you have a bombing in a city with the most cameras of any city for security...and they do not have tape of the person who did this? So, now we will have to put in MORE cameras and maybe those cameras will be made to not use facial recognition but use wifi to access your phone as you walked by to verify your US ID card that is now embedded on your cell phones processing chip.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe

Who told you that Saudi Arabia is third world? And if you're willing to concede your freedoms for some false sense of security, well, you're going to get exactly what you deserve. Until ALL humans are banned, there will ALWAYS be malicious people, malicious acts, and casualties that follow. Your dear gov. can't and won't ''protect'' YOU from anything.

I meant that part,

I don't want to get away from the intent of this thread and turn this into a rant about Saudi Arabia, but any country which won't let their women drive a car, condones mercy killings of their own daughters for talking to any males outside the family, and basically doesn't give their women the same basic rights as the men, then yes, I consider SA to be a third world country.
edit on 17-4-2013 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Now we need a picture of the guy in the hospital to compare against the new pictures that have been released. Coincidence need to be disproven...It looks from the pics that are circulating there were up to 5 guys and remember there were five devices first reported.

Four look Middle Eastern but there is the one who looks like he is in his 50's, white and all disheveled. A glaze and lowered shoulders. He looks out of place. He actually looks at the camera like he was supposed to. He is holding the backpack over his forearms. Easier to drop...

So, why the weird cast of characters?
edit on 17-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Apparently, this Saudi person of interest is now being deported, after Kerry met with some Saudis behind closed doors....deja vu.....

An expert on terrorism says the Saudi national who was the original “person of interest” in connection with Monday’s Boston Marathon bombing is going to be deported from the U.S. next week.

The foreign student from Revere, Mass., is identified as 20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi.

“I just learned from my own sources that he is now going to be deported on national security grounds next Tuesday, which is very unusual,” Steve Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism told Sean Hannity of Fox News Wednesday night.

WND reported Wednesday morning that the Saudi student Alharbi shares the same last name as a major Saudi clan that includes scores of al-Qaida operatives.

Some in the clan are senior al-Qaida members while others are reportedly being held by the U.S. in the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba.

Two Saudi nationals were reportedly injured in the bombings in Boston, with one, Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, initially put under armed guard at a hospital. Alharbi is reportedly studying in the U.S. on a student visa.

Here's the guy:

www.wnd.com...
edit on 18-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I know, I saw this last night. This is just the nail in the coffin. If there were no cameras it would have been put on the old white Ted Kyczinski looking guy.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here's a pic of him in the hospital...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join