It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers are going to be the Death of us all!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Chemtrails are real because.........you say so?

Contrails are very real. They look like white lines in the sky and sometimes they last all day long.

How about you explain to me what the difference is between a contrails and what you call a chemtrail.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by seamus

Owned? What's that mean?

This should give you a general idea.
The T&C are pretty clear on not using jargon... Sounds like jargon

Yeah, I came at him, because of his retarded, left-brain-only analysis of the situation.

Again, so much for that goodwill to others in your value system.
How so? I am not allowed to recognize someone's left-brained, unbalanced approach while wishing they were better off (you know, that "good will" part)? You have a very strange way of trying to cram me into your ideology.

Can you explain briefly why you believe your chemtarded and hair brained analysis is a superior approach?
First, it's hare-brained, not hair brained. Second, I haven't done any chemical analysis. If you're talking about some other kind of analysis, be specific. I observe. I recall not seeing these "persistent contrails" very often when I was a young child, or even as a teenager. I see them almost daily now. What has changed, and why has it been so impossible for the "contrail" camp to trot out that neat little fact?

If you call concession whining, you need to go poke your nose in a dictionary, hoss.

I didn't. This was your whining:

My lack of knowledge is now your sneer-fodder.

I'd bet your arrogance had a lot to do with that.
Maybe you are just too thick to understand that I don't care about the opinions of closed-minded pricks. But I will point out their prickishness, just to see how they might react. I guess that makes me arrogant according to you. I can live with that.

And this:

No, I don't think it's me who's pathetic, but rather those who would rather get a laugh at the expense of those who are earnestly trying to get to the bottom of a serious issue.
So, that's whining, huh? I take it then that you think it's appropriate to hoax and joke and cloud this very important issue. I guess you know which side your bread is buttered on, at least.

Can you get to the bottom of the issue rationally and with civility?

I don't know, can you? I am much more entertained by pointing out stupidity when I see it, because one thing I've learned about hot-button topics like this is that no one ever changes their mind because of what someone else says. It's only after they examine the information with an open mind and rigorous self-honesty, that they can possibly change their mind. My antics might prompt that, but it will just as likely prompt derision and putdowns. But you see, I thrive on putdowns.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
reply to post by EartOccupant

Interesting fact, contrails are actually helping the environment. More clouds in the sky raises the earth's albedo (a measurement of how much light is reflected from a surface), reducing the amount of sunlight absorbed and slowing global warming.
And this is what I think they're trying to do, generally, with their program. The metals also help create localized heating when they focus HAARP on a certain area.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by seamus

What do you see? Proof? Why?
I see additive evidence. I see "coincidental" issues of respiratory problems getting worse on spray days. That's enough. There is no proof in the cartesian sense of the word. You can't even prove Jimmy Carter was President by cartesian scientific methods.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by seamus

If you want respect, try giving it first.

Your videos, yea, more lies.

That very site I offered for the first debunk does a fantastic job of putting all those chemtrail lies into one nice compact spot.

Here are some fantastic examples.

You have been lied to continually about this from the very people you trusted to give you the information in the first place. They make you look stupid. Don't be that guy.
All your debunking doesn't take away from the facts I have observed: Respiratory problems worsen on spray days and potted plants need more water on spray days. Your persistent contrails were almost nonexistent in the 70s and 80s when I grew up, and they are visible almost daily now.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
W'SUP HOMIES!??!?!

Invisible plane:

Spraying stopping and starting:

Inverted:

Orbs Guiding Chemtrail:

Spray coming out of WING TIP:

Unnatural Unmarked Airplane Spray:

Rainbow effect from the spray, like you see with the constant sundogs and halo around the sun:

SUNDOG NEXT TO CHEMTRAIL:

UNMARKED Non-PASSENGER carrying planes flying far too close to one another:

TIMELAPS:
www.whale.to...

I don't care what anybody has to say, there is obviously something going on in our skies and it doesn't take a genius to realize it. Dis-inform all you want but the truth it out there.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus
All your debunking doesn't take away from the facts I have observed: Respiratory problems worsen on spray days and potted plants need more water on spray days. Your persistent contrails were almost nonexistent in the 70s and 80s when I grew up, and they are visible almost daily now.

First off, look here for lots of proof that contrails did look like that long ago. Why do we see more of them today? There are a lot more planes in the sky today then there were 20-30 years ago.

I am 44, I remember seeing persistent contrails when I was a kid, I even remember wondering why some got real long and stayed up there for hours and some just went away quickly.

Contrails form at the 25 to 35 thousand feet level. Anything you see in the sky at that level will not come to the ground anywhere near you. It's likely to land 2-300 miles away if that close. So while respiratory issues are very real, blaming contrails for them is very, very unlikely. This time of year we have massive pollen in the air and that contributes to breathing issues. Then there is the heat in the summer. Same thing.

If chemtrails exist, and the look exactly like contrails, and all of the people involved (thousands upon thousands) have been able to keep it secret, then it's very likely we will never find out about it.'

But seeing as how every picture and video of a supposed chemtrail sure does look just like a contrail, until someone can do better than "because I said so" I am going to stick with believing it's probably a contrail.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
UNMARKED Non-PASSENGER carrying planes flying far too close to one another:

TIMELAPS:
www.whale.to...

I don't care what anybody has to say, there is obviously something going on in our skies and it doesn't take a genius to realize it. Dis-inform all you want but the truth it out there.

The two planes flying "too close" to one another. Did you notice that they are the same make and model, yet one is significantly smaller than the other?

I wonder why that is?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Is this you?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

One is obviously slightly lower and closer to the camera, but still incredibly close for comfort.
That's the only picture that you had to speak out about?? Really??

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

The rest are contrails. Nice ones.

So how much separation is between those two planes? Exactly?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

No bro, is this you?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I duno, since you're the "aviation expert" you could probably tell me.
Those are NOT contrails no matter how many times you say they are.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You're suppose to let him teach you how to think.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Aw shucks... I must have missed the memo. Whoa is me.

link   

No bro, is this you?

Yes, I am a cartoon in real life.

link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

You're suppose to let him teach you how to think.

If I must, with you, I kind of have to since you suck so bad at doing it yourself.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The answer is here.

It's just damn amazing what you can find if you take the time to actually look.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

No bro, is this you?

Yes, I am a cartoon in real life.

That's not what I was getting at. What I was getting at, is you're probably an obese, lonely, obsessive man with issues. You spout daily about how you know so much darn information about contrails, clouds, how planes work, how clouds are formed, and how crystals can act in real life. You post to the same websites, that are obviously funded by an agenda to discredit chemtrails.

Don't you get out and enjoy life?? And you've posted before that I live in fear, which is the opposite. I live my live consciously, aware, and positively. Just because I am aware of changes in our skies which are way too f*cking obvious to not pay attention to, doesn't mean I live scared. I think YOU are the one who lives in fear. Sitting behind a keyboard day after day spouting the same bull-ish.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The answer is here.

It's just damn amazing what you can find if you take the time to actually look.

Would you look at that? The same damn website you post over and over again.
I think somebody gets paid by traffic to that website.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join