It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific proof we were created by aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
yesterday gypsy scientists came to the opening,but was only cognac p.s.opening synonim discovery in ru...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentinoG

Not necessarily. In the bible, there are a few passages talking about people from other places (planets, dimensions, universes. Idk, the bibles never really clear)> And, something other wordly created us, you know, not of this planet.

But lol, I would LOVE to see some peoples faces if this were true.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Arashikage

People coming from other planets is not the same as "some alien creating us".

I wrote earlier that a race can be improved - for example physical characteristics etc. by selective breeding and nutrition. However that is not an example of a human creating another human.

If you remove both arms of a man and replace with prosthetic, does it become an example of a human creating another human?

Whenever man has tried to get ahead of himself, disaster strikes. But humans never seem to learn.

There are limits to what humans/aliens can do. A lot of stories are simply not true as these are spread by TPTB to keep people in fear (and thus not question the system).

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by XsweetNspiceyX
Has anyone ever questioned the authenticity of the natural existence of the electric eel.

Just sit back relax and think about this. An electric eel.

Woah. Biology. Must be an Alien.
Or maybe you should just study the biology of an electric eel.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by april1

Drunvalo Melchizedek is an alien (Sirian) and he speaks of it openly - see this www.drunvalo.org... - the humanity's physical creators are the Sirians and the Nephilim !?!?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by april1

This is very interesting indeed. I hope the source is not making a fake. I'd like to get in on showing people this once the source is quite verifiable. I know too many ignorant mindless cow relatives who have very strange ideas of their own on where we came from.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Scientists from Kazakhstan believe that human DNA was encoded with an extraterrestrial signal by an ancient alien civilisation

Great Success! If not success, they will be execute.

I like. Very nice

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The paper concerns the (almost) universal genetic code of all life. Not the human genome in particular, or any genome at all actually, some media articles have made this mistake.

An intelligent signal can be distinguished from a natural pattern by the presence of the non physical entity of meaningful information above that of the physical medium that carries it, in other words semantics/code that requires interpretation for the meaning to manifest. Just like this post, the information is separate to the pixels that carry it.

Yes, this is what we find in DNA. If the same signal was coming from the stars, (coded instructions) there would be no doubt at all it would have an intelligent source.

There is no known mechanism that can produce semiosis beyond consciousness. Semiosis is the very enigma of life simplified. It is a irreducible triadic relationship of sign, object and interpretant. There is no physical constraint between the object and the sign. Semiosis is not physics. It is how our minds work, likewise it also represents the mind, body problem or the hard problem of consciousness. It also may relate to some theories of consciousness involved quantum mechanics if you think about it.

Hard to explain, but not hard to comprehend. Probably the biggest light bulb moment of my life when it clicked for me.
edit on 15-4-2013 by squiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by april1

No proof or evidence. worthless/

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
See the U.S. Patent App: 60/551,123 of March 09, 2004 for, "Canonically Reduced Picture Format (CRPF)." It describes a method for visualizing the Base-4 data in the inert regions, based on the assumption that visual data was placed there to be discovered. It includes sample Java code for doing your own searching.

reply to post by SamuelRose

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
There was some discussion about Veda in the earlier thread.

I want to clarify that Veda is NOT a book of engineering. Veda does not describe planes or ships as such.

The spaceships and other engineering artifacts that previous advanced civilizations on Earth built and the engineering knowledge has been lost to mankind. Earth has a history of regular calamities - both man-made and natural. The planet is highly dynamic, and this reason alone is sufficient to erase such knowledge.

However there are buried artifacts which will be found by humans occasionally. It is another matter if these are explained to the public by the rulers or just hidden away or destroyed.

The principles of practical space travel (not the chemical rockets) will be eventually discovered by the current man of Earth. However I very much doubt it will happen before much destruction and violence. Our current society is highly unstable to really invest huge sums and manpower to build beam ships.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Aliens may have produced offspring with earth humans at many points in earth's history. Having a child is not the same as creating a human.

An alien of same or similar species as earth humans can inter-breed and produce children. There will be alien DNA in such children.

"creating a human" has a connotation that a human is created by artificial means. And I submit that is not the case.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It sounds like another Da Vinci code urban myth. Maybe a way to make people believe they are subservient to aliens - like we owe them something. Nasty.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Here is my response to this news from another thread in the link below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This reply is especially but not exclusively for the Christians on here.

The warning:

"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen." - 1 Timothy 6:20-21

To the people on here getting into a debate about evolution and creation, specifically to those who claim this "evidence" the OP presents somehow debunks evolution, the thing is, all this hype about extraterrestrials we've been getting stems back to the theory of evolution in the first place. If the universe and all life spontaneously sprung up from nothing but a process of genetic accidents from a single particle and a single cell organism, then advanced life must have evolved on another planet somewhere in the universe, and the rest is history. They had to get you believing in the theory of evolution first before they can kick the can down the road about our origins from our extraterrestrial space brothers. The theory of evolution has adopted and discarded many 'theories' down through history about how life came about, the ancient astronaut theory is just the latest one they are starting to adopt that will serve as the Trojan horse. It is a very naturalistic//pantheistic/Hinduistic worldview that has been dressed up as science as I show in the link below.

Exposing the Pagan Roots of Evolution

Now for the Christians, you have to be aware that the Bible basically teaches us that God is an alien, as he is the source of all that there is in life but not apart of it, henceforth making him alien, which simply means not indigenous to our realm of existence. We have to be aware that there is a concerted effort to redefine the theistic worldview about our origins with extraterrestrials, which is different than the term 'alien'. God is no longer the all powerful celestial/supernatural source of all life, but an E.T, meaning a mere biological creature that "evolved" somewhere on another planet. Do not be deceived, as I'm quite certain that this is the coming strong delusion spoken of in the Bible, when Satan descends upon this world with all power and lying signs, wonders and miracles to deceive the whole world, even the very elect, if that were possible, as the Bible says, which is referring to us Christians.

Now here is how I believe the alien deception will be presented from now on:

1. Through a number of "discoveries" from archaeological groups, groups like NASA (which will likely be the Curiosity Rover) and other self-proclaimed 'scientific groups' providing enough evidence, that as others have pointed out about the so called 'evidence' posted by this threads OP, will be nothing more than circumstantial at best for this to be taught in the schools as absolute fact, tacking on the E.T origin of life that will serve as the long sought-after "missing link" of the overall theory of evolution.

2. After the world has gone through a period of chaos, from war and economic devastation etc, "benevolent aliens", who will be Satan and his angels will show up promising a better future, one with no more wars, no more religion (especially Christianity), a "new world order" as the world power elite often call it.

3. Those friendly E.T's will claim that there are bad E.T's coming to wreck havoc, an "alien invasion" as we've been told by the millionth sci-fi movie, who will actually be the Lord Jesus and his army of heaven, starting the prophesied battle of Armageddon in the book of Revelation.

You have been warned.

Edit: Why an Extraterrestrial God Appeals to Today's Culture:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join