It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the real "GOD"..not what you think

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I finally decided to put this information out there, hopefully i will inspire the right person to pick up from where i left off, and the rest will simply blow this off and carry on with their daily lives and insignificant worries about north Korea and political issues, all which pale in comparison to the overall scale of things.

"GOD"..is not the white bearded blue eyed man, or the blue multi armed woman, or the humble smiling obese oriental man, or some wise human prophet...as a matter of fact god's true appearance would resemble more that of an "organic" or "sentient" star...

"IT" does not speak a language, however it can hear and understand what you are saying, and it can communicate if it so desired with you without any form of traditional form of known communication methods...however "god" will not answer your prayers, god will not grant you any requests or wishes...instead god has a system in place to deal with those who try and communicate with it, this system is what many of you call "the universe" ..in fact when many of you "pray" and try to communicate with "god" in reality you are actually communicating with the universe, in which we are all connected to, whether or not you have a soul.

many of you might have heard the story of "god" and Lucifer? also known as gods morning STAR whom many have come to call Sirius which is another STAR. In fact every religion on this planet can be traced back to the universe and the stars in the night sky, along with the sun. and the "rock" at mecca is in fact a meteorite that crash landed here...millions are worshiping a meteorite. again another religion traced back to the universe.

In ancient times, the sun was worshiped as a god, and to a certain degree the ancients were on the right track and right train of thought when it came to gods identity.

to be honest, anything that is made up of light has the ability to travel through what many of you call space and time.

who created the "god" that created us? how was that god created etc..?

time travel, you see we are stuck in an never ending time loop, for you see it wasnt a person or creature or a traditional "alien" who created this reality, through time travel, god essentially created itself, and then later down in the future it would go back in time to create itself again, and then it would go on until the point where it traveled back in time to create itself again etc...etc.. and the loop continues...on and on and on except to this human species something that would take the equivalent of a couple of years seems to take billions of years.

almost like you having a time machine and going back to the past to create yourself by having sex with your mother, it just keeps replaying over and over otherwise you wouldn't exist.

There isnt one single god, there are almost infinite number of them, there is a hierarchy amongst them, usually based on size, each "god" is in charge of a certain universe bubble, however they have been known to fight over territories.

there is just so much to say, you any of you want you can ask me anything. I am deciding to share this with everyone because there is no point in being greedy with this information, thats just another human trait that i dont want any affiliation with, either way this isnt my home and maybe i can inspire someone to think so far out of the box that they can continue from where i leave off.

there are things "out there" that are beyond any human comprehension, it would shatter a human brain into multiple fragments of traumatic stress disorders, paranoia, depression etc...only a strong willing pure and open mind can comprehend and dissect this information and identify the truth.

violence, and chaos is in the nature of the existence, it is a beautiful ballet .. necessary, even gods fight amongst each other, it is necessary, however other gods chose to remain neutral.

silly humans praying to other human created gods, and killing each other over them, no god is worth worshiping, you are created to live your life with as little conflict as possible,

BUT if praying to a saint or statue or prophet helps you communicate with the "universe" and find inner peace, then so be it. but at the end of the day, all of this jihad and violence in the name of a god is silly.

god is too busy to listen to you, instead communicate with the universe, which literally courses through your every fiber.

oh and by the way, any mere mortal can eventually move amongst the "ranks" to eventually achieve "god" status you first need to achieve the form of light, etc..etc..many trails and tribulations...this is the meaning of life. become a god, enough with the petty bickering, you are better than that (you know who you are)

just as there is light there is dark, the balance, chaotic and destructive, yet essential. Ironic.

its incredible what lies out there, its fascinating, love that you have never experienced before in your existence, almost overwhelming, so much peace and warmth such happiness, and then there are places in the universe that would make your most evil human seem like a "Gandhi"

you either move on to the light gods or the dark ones, if you live long enough you will eventually reach one or the other.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Where did you obtain all of this information?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So you have abandoned your last thread because we found out that you made it all up.
Funny really someone who claims he can control other people and only 3% of people have souls can not go back and answer those question.

This thread is better but no way will I listen or believe someone who makes claims when they have been found out for what they are.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
he learned it from "god" obviously...

why do people insist on needing a higher power to believe in. Just live life, be happy, dont be an asshole, do unto others. If you die you can figure out the truth then, for now deal with life dont makeup gods and devils to explain how life works.

and get a job.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

i will go back to the old thread and answer the questions.

i dont want to be in any position where people come to me for answers in the way a disciple would ask a prophet.

i just want to talk to people as if they are my friends and we are having a conversation, i want your input, i want you to break down what i have to say and challenge me.

i am no prophet, i have a loong way to go, sadly so many more life times, so much work to do
edit on 10-4-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I can't make heads or tales of this thread. I'm not sure what you're talking about. You're saying there's a limitless number of gods made of light, and that humans can become gods through the light?

I see this as nothing more than a wild theory on the verge of being Satanic.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
he learned it from "god" obviously...

why do people insist on needing a higher power to believe in. Just live life, be happy, dont be an asshole, do unto others. If you die you can figure out the truth then, for now deal with life dont makeup gods and devils to explain how life works.

and get a job.

exactly, you get it.

god doesn't care about you, in fact you are just competition to it. you can achieve what it is, yet you are all distracted with the most insignificant things.

become one with this universe. i know this all sounds like new age mumbo jumbo, but if only people knew how close to the truth this is.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
I can't make heads or tales of this thread. I'm not sure what you're talking about. You're saying there's a limitless number of gods made of light, and that humans can become gods through the light?

I see this as nothing more than a wild theory on the verge of being Satanic.

there is no such thing as a "satan" you have been fooled. im sorry i know you are just looking for the right guidance in life, but you are going down an empty road.

there are too many gods to even count with human numerology. you can be one, there is nothing wrong with it, they dont want competition so they tell you that it is blasphemous to think in that way.

either way the amount of work it takes to become a god is so overwhelming for some that they decide to follow a religion instead of venturing out and discovering the truth.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I agree but you must see where I and other are coming from, you claim to be special in the 3% of people who have souls and able to control others at will.
You say you do not know why you chose to be in this foul weak flesh and then a few posts over claim to know exactly why you were put here.
You dismissed me as a souless person so easily just because I said we all have souls.
So now you want me to believe this thread? and have a decent debate?

I will continue to deny ignorance and out people who deceive for stars and flags..

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by k1k1to

I agree but you must see where I and other are coming from, you claim to be special in the 3% of people who have souls and able to control others at will.
You say you do not know why you chose to be in this foul weak flesh and then a few posts over claim to know exactly why you were put here.
You dismissed me as a souless person so easily just because I said we all have souls.
So now you want me to believe this thread? and have a decent debate?

I will continue to deny ignorance and out people who deceive for stars and flags..

excellent, well i dont really have any personal gain from saying what i said, all i want to accomplish is to inform enough people, to the point where the "right person" will learn something from this. i can feel it, i just need to wake up as many of my brothers and sisters as possible, no offense boymonkey maybe someday you will come to this point, ironically maybe in another life or reality i might be the one to open your eyes, this is why im here, not for stars or flags or attention..

i want to wake them up, they know who they are, this information will feel natural to them, it will feel "right" those are my brothers and sisters,.

please try to destroy my post, tear it apart word by word letter by letter, i want a challenge.. this is what i want
edit on 10-4-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Where are you getting your information?

I'd rather put my faith into a God who's had billions to attest to Him, and has the largest following on our planet, than some wingnuts idea of what "god" may or may not be....

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
bring it on

ask me everything

i want all this information to leave my head before i have to go.

i just want to put it all out there and go back to living the rest of my time here. i still need to teach more people, when they are ready.

i have another 2 hours left

i will be gone for several days

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

many of you might have heard the story of "god" and Lucifer? also known as gods morning STAR whom many have come to call Sirius which is another STAR.

I thought the morning star (Lucifer) was Venus.

I do agree with an intelligent universe. The great universal soul. I've named it Gus.

I'll have to reread your post again to figure out how I feel about the multiple gods.
But, yes the universe is intelligent, and our puny human minds cannot comprehend all which that encompasses.
edit on 10-4-2013 by snowspirit because: Damned autocorrect

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I usually don't agree with you, monkey boy, but I am on your team here.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Its funny how so many people on this site don't believe in God but so quick to question others about their opinion on God. But if we talk about Satan or Aliens everyone hops on it like a dog in heat.

Flip side to the coin, lets stop preaching our beliefs about religion or "our" God period were others don't give two red cents, instead talk about what makes God a God or person and whatever.

Most people have to understand some hate God and the bible because they need some proof other than what man as wrote but yet so many are quick to open or reply to threads of what man has wrote to find some type of beliefs or truth.

Its a sad thing but people are just human and there are some things that flesh and blood will never understand perhaps that God already knows.

P.s. If you want to talk about the or a true God, use a capital letter instead of lowercase other "god" can be referred to just some person with a superhero cape.
edit on 10-4-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

There we go again trying to put me in a group that doesn't exist.
We are all human beings and just because I disagree with you it doesn't mean I am asleep, Iam awake as any other person and once again you have tried to put me in the lower box of now you say "my eyes are closed" in the other thread "souless".
Not trying to be a prophet eh? sure sounds like it to me.
edit on 10-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You watched the latest episode of 'Doctor Who' didn't you?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
reply to post by k1k1to

Where are you getting your information?

I'd rather put my faith into a God who's had billions to attest to Him, and has the largest following on our planet, than some wingnuts idea of what "god" may or may not be....

take it as you will my friend, believe it or not i actually have a very respected held position here in society, and i usually keep this to myself, but since so many people are asking i will tell you how i know what i know.

i can travel through different consciousnesses...not physically. and when im there i can only observe, i cant change anything i can only observe...i cant control when it happens, at first i just thought this was some sort of condition, but after a while i just decided to put all this information out there, and see if it makes sense to anyone else. i was just going to keep quiet, but somehow i feel like i have to share this. against my will maybe this is what i have to do? i came to this conclusion

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

So....

You're having hallucinations?

I'm sorry, none of this rings true to me.... just seems like some Hubbard-esque nonsense....

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I do agree to some extent, that the most important thing for Mankind to recognise is its essential connection to the Universe.
I believe in the Creator, as existence itself, reality of possibility and possibility of reality, of whom we are but extensions of, not separated from but existing within, as the embodyments of possibility and infinity.
I also recognise the reality that consciousness is more than what science has been able to prove. That consciousness is not the result of the physical and brain activity, but actually the other way around.

However, I realize that there are limitations to physical existence and that one must abide under those regulations as a conscious physical entity, for reasons beyond my current understanding and I am unwilling to claim to know the purpose of physical existence, but it is evident that there are many things we must learn during our life time, be it consciously or not.

What is most important however, on an individual level, is to acknowledge free will and recognise the responsibility it carries with it.
If one so choose to believe that one may become a god, so be it, but it does not make one a god above others and does not give one the right to judge another. We will have to judge our own choices and actions in life in the end, and knowing that one unfairly judged others, will not throw you into hell, as a fiery place of eternal suffering, but the reality in which the realization that one has done another wrong is put on one's consience and that realization will linger in one's memory, perhaps forever, as one, perhaps, becomes a god, or returns to the Creator and becomes an eternal part of the creation itself.

I am satisfied with how I exist, as me, dark haired, brown eyed and ever smiling, but it is not so much about me, as about the world and nature around me that is important. There is the truth and the road to love. In the creation, and it is joy, and joy is the ability to recognise beauty and pleasure and those are but expressions of love, as creation is the manifestation of love itself, and joy of existence. Enjoy life as it is and remember it when it ends and becomes eternal.
edit on 10-4-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join