It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st Time I Post In This Forum Section

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yeah, I`m not a fan nor a believer in predictions. Not a vivid dreamer either. More, I never or almost never remember my dreams.

But last night I did have a vivid dream

I clearly remember seeing many lights in the sky. Later I realised it was kind of UFO`s. I wasn`t alone as many other people were also outside with me watching this. Then I realised of 2 kind of lights: One of them was trying to destroy us and the other one was fighting them in order to defend us.

I`m most certain this doesn`t mean anything but it was a very odd sensation to me as the lights in the sky were and still are so clear in my mind

edit on 9-4-2013 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

You may be getting a little future glimpse...of things to come....

Des

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Try not to read ATS before you go to bed.

I have vivid dreams of some disgusting sea creature chasing me due to some pictures I saw on here. Now I watch a Disney movie before bed and it works out ok.

Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

What I find more strange is that I almost never remember my dreams and when I remember something I dream, I almost immediatly forget of what it was about but this time was just like being there and I still remember all details very clearly !

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

It`s a very looooong time I read ATS at night (and day) and never had such dreams.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Sounds like the fight from the Mahabharata. Interesting dream..

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cavedweller88

Please excuse my ignorance but what`s the """fight from the Mahabharata""" about ?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavedweller88
Sounds like the fight from the Mahabharata. Interesting dream..

Somebody actually read that? I tried to watch the movie and ended up sparknoting it because it was so weird.

I have the utmost respect for anyone that can tolerate that story for more than ten minutes.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yeah, ATS can cause weird dreams. 5:04 A.M. East Coast Time - someone dreamed of an event in the sky happening at that time a few weeks ago. With the specific time, we decided it had to be a singular event that would happen in a flash. It is interesting considering current events, as this was before the NK escalations.

top topics

join