It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestant disinfo debunked-Catholics are also Christians

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by colbe

I don't think anyone claimed the world was going back to the old covenant. If someone suggested that I must have missed it.

TrueJew is infatuated with works, I think that's what she was referencing.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Can we confirm this Colbe?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

NTT,

Sounds like we are returning to the Old Covenant, why do I read so often the explanation for Daniel's prophecies will take place when the temple is rebuilt and the "sacrifice" is offered again?

Again, that is a mistake too, the words are "continual sacrifice."

There is no third temple to be rebuilt. This is the New Covenant, Jesus' temple is His Church. Our Lord resides there, in every Catholic Church around the world, in the Tabernacle. Our Lord's one time sacrifice is offered to the Father in an unbloody manner in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass every day, every hour, all around the world.

I am not being triumphant, if prophecy said the Remnant is Presbyterian, I would join.

love,

colbe

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Because that's what the Jews plan to do. They aren't redeemed to Christ until He returns.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Because that's what the Jews plan to do. They aren't redeemed to Christ until He returns.

All of mankind was/is redeemed by Jesus' death on the cross.

I am not ridiculing, it is the craziest, your notion must come from "private judgment", a heresy.

Jesus is returning physically in His person to convert Judaism after they rebuild the Temple and offer animal sacrifice once again? Jesus is the "eternal sacrifice", it is Our Lord who is offered to the Father.

And Our Lord is not returning in His person until the Final Judgment. His soon "middle coming" is spiritual.

You are trying to make the words "continual sacrifice" apply to Judaism and Protestantism. There is no "continual sacrifice" for either one of you all.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
NotTurTypical,

I wanted to share this most beautiful private revelation to a Protestant messenger. An excerpt, ATS rules.

It was given on the 5th of July to Jeffrey Stuart.

www.openheaven.com... (Prophecies)

+ + +

The Father says:

...."Even after you get your new bodies, you will not be able to comprehend even a small fraction of its depth. For millions of years, you will wonder at the depth of My Love for you. My care for you is infinite. When you hurt, I hurt. When you rejoice, I rejoice. The mention of your name cause such overwhelming love that I would die for you again if you needed it. The vastness of the universe can fit inside my heart, yet that vastness is nothing compared to the Love I have for EACH of my children. Creation was My Gift to you. Every good thing you see is My Gift to you. My Son is my gift to you. You are that pearl of great price, that I would give everything to possess. My only thoughts of you are thoughts of your good. The smallest details of your life have been planned with infinite care. EVERY single flower, every single sunset, every single day - is My Gift to you. You believe Heaven will be a place of great joy - but You being with Me in heaven brings me joy that is beyond what you can comprehend. You make heaven heaven, for Me. So never doubt My Love for you. Though the enemy come against you, and things look dark, the Sun always shines - and My Love always shines for you."

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

reply to post by colbe

I am not ridiculing, it is the craziest, your notion must come from "private judgment", a heresy.

Jesus is returning physically in His person to convert Judaism after they rebuild the Temple and offer animal sacrifice once again? Jesus is the "eternal sacrifice", it is Our Lord who is offered to the Father.

And Our Lord is not returning in His person until the Final Judgment. His soon "middle coming" is spiritual.

You are trying to make the words "continual sacrifice" apply to Judaism and Protestantism. There is no "continual sacrifice" for either one of you all.

Okay, let me clarify. Yes, all of mankind was. But I meant they don't realize He is the Messiah and the final sacrifice until the end of the tribulation. I never meant to imply His sacrifice at Calvary was insufficient for any and all man.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

That is awesome, thank you for posting that. =D

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

reply to post by truejew

No I am not. I'm denying that Jesus was "the prince that shall come". That's a title for the Antichrist.

You do when you say that the 70 weeks Messianic prophecy was not fulfilled by Jesus as Daniel prophesied. I do not claim that "the prince that shall come" is Jesus.

Please tell who he was then.

It was Titus, the prince, who along with Jesus destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

reply to post by truejew

Well, take the discrepancy up with Jesus in prayer then, that's all I can tell you. Tell him the 70 week prophecy already happened and ask Him why He hasn't returned and why the world/age has not come to an end.

I can't help you.

The only recourse for that would mean he abandoned us to rot, if truejew is to be believed. However, I would argue that all the elements on the earth have yet to be destroyed, so obviously truejew must be wrong since there is still a planet earth here that hasn't been totally slagged. It is also clear that the Mt. of Olives has yet to be split in two which would come with Christ's return which makes me think truejew is a JW since they have written out his physical return and kingdom and deny keypoints in scripture that declare he will come in the corporeal.

The 70 weeks have been fulfilled by Jesus Christ. He is the only Messieh who will be sent by God. The rest that you speak of takes place long after the 70 weeks, when Jesus returns.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Okay, let me clarify. Yes, all of mankind was. But I meant they don't realize He is the Messiah and the final sacrifice until the end of the tribulation. I never meant to imply His sacrifice at Calvary was insufficient for any and all man.

Please explain, where do you get a new temple constructed in Jerusalem?

Above, exactly what is going to make Israel realize Our Lord is the Messiah? Jesus is coming in the clouds at the Final Judgment when the last Trump is blown. How is Our Lord going to convert them now at the end of the 6th Day, the end of Tribulation? Doesn't make sense, no offense...

How is starting up the animal sacrifice in the Temple the "continual sacrifice?"

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

reply to post by colbe

I don't think anyone claimed the world was going back to the old covenant. If someone suggested that I must have missed it.

TrueJew is infatuated with works, I think that's what she was referencing.

I believe as Scripture teaches... That faith without works is dead.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

NTT,

Sounds like we are returning to the Old Covenant, why do I read so often the explanation for Daniel's prophecies will take place when the temple is rebuilt and the "sacrifice" is offered again?

There is no third temple to be rebuilt. This is the New Covenant, Jesus' temple is His Church. Our Lord resides there, in every Catholic Church around the world, in the Tabernacle. Our Lord's one time sacrifice is offered to the Father in an unbloody manner in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass every day, every hour, all around the world.

I am not being triumphant, if prophecy said the Remnant is Presbyterian, I would join.

love,

colbe

There will be a third temple built, but it will be an abomination to God. Jesus will not accept the sacrifices and will destroy the temple completely in the end.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

They, Talmudic Jews, will not be redeemed by Christ. They will weep and gnash when Christ returns.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

NTT,

love,

colbe

There will be a third temple built, but it will be an abomination to God. Jesus will not accept the sacrifices and will destroy the temple completely in the end.

Your general comment explains nothing. What exact "sacrifices?" And how can there be a "continual sacrifice" if they're not going on right now?

The reason, this is not of God's revelation, this is your misinterpretation of the written Word. You have no authority to interpret Holy Scripture. There is no "continual sacrifice" in Judaism or Protestantism.

The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass is the "continual sacrifice" prophesied in Daniel. Jesus wants you to become Roman Catholic.

Non-trinitarians aren't considered Christian. You can't call them Protestant.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Prophecy and history. The desolation of the temple began in 70AD and will not be finished until the end (See Daniel 9). In Matthew 24, Jesus speaks of not one stone being left upon another at the end which has not been fulfilled yet. Each time that the Jews have attempted to be rebuild the temple, God has knocked more stones down. The fully rebuilt temple will be what angers God and leads to the "not one stone will remain upon another" prophecy of Jesus being fulfilled.

Above, exactly what is going to make Israel realize Our Lord is the Messiah? Jesus is coming in the clouds at the Final Judgment when the last Trump is blown. How is Our Lord going to convert them now at the end of the 6th Day, the end of Tribulation? Doesn't make sense, no offense...

I do not teach this conversion that you speak of.

How is starting up the animal sacrifice in the Temple the "continual sacrifice?"

According to the prophecy of Daniel's 70 weeks, the crucifixion of Jesus in the 70th week ended the sacrifices. Any further sacrifices are invalid. This is another reason why I reject the future 70th week doctrine. It allows for the false teaching of God accepting these animal sacrifices for salvation instead of Christ.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

NTT,

love,

colbe

Your general comment explains nothing. What exact "sacrifices?" And how can there be a "continual sacrifice" if they're not going on right now?

The reason, this is not of God's revelation, this is your misinterpretation of the written Word. You have no authority to interpret Holy Scripture. There is no "continual sacrifice" in Judaism or Protestantism.

The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass is the "continual sacrifice" prophesied in Daniel. Jesus wants you to become Roman Catholic.

Non-trinitarians aren't considered Christian. You can't call them Protestant.

Where are you seeing this "continual sacrifice" at.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Prophecy and history. The desolation of the temple began in 70AD and will not be finished until the end (See Daniel 9). In Matthew 24, Jesus speaks of not one stone being left upon another at the end which has not been fulfilled yet. Each time that the Jews have attempted to be rebuild the temple, God has knocked more stones down. The fully rebuilt temple will be what angers God and leads to the "not one stone will remain upon another" prophecy of Jesus being fulfilled.

WHERE DOES IT SAY THERE IS A 3RD TEMPLE BUILT? YOUR 'NOT ONE STONE WILL REMAIN UPON ANOTHER" ISN'T PROOF AT ALL. PROPHECY SAYS THE REMNANT IS ROMAN CATHOLIC.

I do not teach this conversion that you speak of.

According to the prophecy of Daniel's 70 weeks, the crucifixion of Jesus in the 70th week ended the sacrifices. Any further sacrifices are invalid. This is another reason why I reject the future 70th week doctrine. It allows for the false teaching of God accepting these animal sacrifices for salvation instead of Christ.

TJ, YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED WHAT IS THE 'CONTINUAL SACRIFICE?' OR, CONFIRMED IN MALACHI CHAPTER 1, "AND IN EVERY PLACE SACRIFICE?" EXPLAIN.

OUR LORD WANTS YOU TO BECOME ROMAN CATHOLIC.

LOOK, THE KING'S TRANSLATORS, THEY CHANGED ANOTHER WORD FROM THE ORIGINAL. THEY CHANGED THE WORD 'SACRIFICE' TO "incense." CHECK THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE LATIN
VULGATE, THE FIRST BIBLE. www.drbo.org...

MALACHI 1:11 SAYS " AND IN EVERY PLACE THERE IS SACRIFICE.".....

Malachi 1:11

King James Version (KJV)

[I] For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.[/I]

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Again, where in Daniel are you getting "continual sacrifice"?

And on Malachi 1:11...

The Septuagint, translated into English, says...

Malachias 1:11 For from the rising of the sun even to the going down thereof my name has been glorified among the Gentiles; and in every place incense is offered to my name, and a pure offering: for my name is great among the Gentiles, saith the Lord Almighty.

edit on 7-7-2013 by truejew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

No I am not. I'm denying that Jesus was "the prince that shall come". That's a title for the Antichrist.

You do when you say that the 70 weeks Messianic prophecy was not fulfilled by Jesus as Daniel prophesied. I do not claim that "the prince that shall come" is Jesus.

Please tell who he was then.

It was Titus, the prince, who along with Jesus destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD.

Titus Vespasian was not Arab. And he never entered the temple and declared himself to be God as Paul describes in 2 Thesselonians 2:3-4. Nor was Titus a prince.

edit on 7-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join