It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestant disinfo debunked-Catholics are also Christians

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'll underline the Protestant heretical beliefs correct by Our Lord in one message. The Remnant is Catholic, Jesus is preparing Protestants to accept the faith.

1. Faith Alone heresy The Truth, you must be doer of righteousness (faith and works)

2. Altar Call, professing Jesus is your personal Lord and Savior one time may be a moment of conversion but it does not justify you

3. Prosperity Gospel is a lie

+ + +

Will you let Me take you through the fires of purification?

Posted on April 1, 2012 by Kevin Barrett

Word from the Lord:

...For there will be a great falling away as I separate the sheep from the goats; those that are truly Mine from those that are imposters. And I shall call My own out from among the heathen and the imposters and they shall be healed from their backsliding as I purge them through the fires of My purification. Oh, My people, hear Me this day. I am jealous for My bride. For My bride shall make herself ready as I take her through the fires of purification to bring her forth without spot or blemish. For I am a holy God and I shall have a holy people.

Oh, My people, why? Why do you not take My warnings to heart? Many are going to and fro with business as usual and not seeking what I desire. Each one seeks his own. Oh, My people, the days are short and very soon there will be distress of nations like never before. But I shall have a people that will be a light in a darkened and corrupt world. My beautiful bride shall do great exploits in ushering in her bridegroom and King. Oh, My people, how I desire that each one of you could be part of My beautiful bride. But not all that call themselves by My name shall take part as My bride. Only those that overcome shall be allowed to sit with Me on My throne to rule the nations with a rod of iron.

Oh hear Me, My people. Why do you listen to the hirelings and false teachers and prophets? Did I not say in My word that not all that say to me ‘Lord’ ‘Lord’ shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, save those that do the will of the Father who is in heaven? Then why do you still go about doing your own will and tell yourselves that you are My bride? My people, you have been lied to by the enemy of your soul. Seek Me in these things. Surely I will reveal My truth to you. I love you, My dear children, and it is My desire that each of you share My throne with Me. But unfortunately only a remnant shall overcome. For too many have listened to the lies told by the false shepherds and prophets. Yes, My people, you are made righteous by your faith in Me, but it is fulfilled by your obedience to My voice.

It is not imputed to you by a one-time confession of My name. Oh, My people, you have been lied to. Read My word for yourselves. Why listen to those that fatten themselves by fleecing My sheep? I have not sent many of the shepherds that are out there. They have sent themselves for their own glory and their own profit. Oh, My people, did I not say in My word to judge them by their fruit? Then where is the fruit, My people? Oh, but those that have itching ears care not about the fruit. They want to be told all is well and that they shall prosper if they simply believe on My name and My promises. Lies, lies, lies, I tell you.

Oh, My people, why do you not study My word to show yourselves approved? Why do you go about from doctrine to doctrine seeking what will make you feel good? Can you not see that there is no healing in the dead churches? Not healing of the physical body, but healing of the soul and spirit. This is because there is no life in them. For where My Spirit is there is liberty. Not liberty to gratify or tingle the flesh; but liberty from the flesh.

Oh, My people, how I wish to take you all with Me now into My chambers. But you are not ready and many of you never will be. For you do not test the spirits of those you follow and so you have chosen to believe their lies. I will and I shall have a bride that is spotless and without blemish. Do you take My invitation this day to come away with Me and be cleansed of all filthiness of flesh? Oh, My people, come away with Me and we shall ride together on the heights of the earth. For I shall rise with healing in My wings and I shall heal all that have called out to Me with a pure heart. I shall heal and I shall cleanse with My cleansing fire...

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
reply to post by adjensen

Please provide evidence

Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible admits that one could draw the following conclusion from the historical evidence: "The original form of words was 'into the name of Jesus Christ' or 'the Lord Jesus.' Baptism into the name of the Trinity was a later development. After the one mention of it, Mt. 28:19, we do not find it again until Justin Martyr, and his formula is not identical with that in the Gospel."

Jesus Name Baptism in History

No, I am not. I am fighting against your practice, which demands specific words, pronounced a specific way, which is equivalent to witchcraft.

My practice is the same as the apostles' practice... To baptize in the name of Jesus Christ. Baptism is an action of faith. Being baptized into Jesus Christ, shows faith in Jesus Christ. Your accusation that faith in Christ is witchcraft, shows how antichrist you really are.
edit on 4-5-2013 by truejew because: Fixed code

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

Originally posted by colbe

reply to post by colbe

Matthew 7:15 KJV
[15] Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

I get it, it wasn't a Catholic prophet with a message debunking the heresies of Protestantism but a Protestant
messenger. Right, "I will not hear", "I will not hear"...the guy is a "false prophet."

Tee...hee.

It is foolish to ignore the warning.

You post after post quote a Catholic book, Holy Scripture, using your PO which is the heresy of Private Judgment to show Catholicism is not true. Talk about a disconnect. Now you reject your own Protestant prophet because he is hearing Catholic teaching from Christ. Why? To correct the false teachings of Protestantism.

Listen, please, we are giving you the truth of the faith.

Everything you know of Christ comes from the RCC less the OT prophecies.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

[15] Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

I get it, it wasn't a Catholic prophet with a message debunking the heresies of Protestantism but a Protestant
messenger. Right, "I will not hear", "I will not hear"...the guy is a "false prophet."

Tee...hee.

You post after post quote a Catholic book, Holy Scripture, using your PO which is the heresy of Private Judgment to show Catholicism is not true. Talk about a disconnect. Now you reject your own Protestant prophet because he is hearing Catholic teaching from Christ. Why? To correct the false teachings of Protestantism.

I am not a Protestant. Your "prophet" is false.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

reply to post by adjensen

Please provide evidence

Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible admits that one could draw the following conclusion from the historical evidence: "The original form of words was 'into the name of Jesus Christ' or 'the Lord Jesus.' Baptism into the name of the Trinity was a later development. After the one mention of it, Mt. 28:19, we do not find it again until Justin Martyr, and his formula is not identical with that in the Gospel."

Jesus Name Baptism in History

No, I am not. I am fighting against your practice, which demands specific words, pronounced a specific way, which is equivalent to witchcraft.

My practice is the same as the apostles' practice... To baptize in the name of Jesus Christ. Baptism is an action of faith. Being baptized into Jesus Christ, shows faith in Jesus Christ. Your accusation that faith in Christ is witchcraft, shows how antichrist you really are.
edit on 4-5-2013 by truejew because: Fixed code

Wrongo dear TJ. You deny the Blessed Trinity. The Holy Ghost is God, third person of the Blessed Trinity. And you reject Our Lord's specific instruction to the Apostles.

Matthew 3:11
I indeed baptize you in the water unto penance, but he that shall come after me, is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear; he shall baptize you in the Holy Ghost and fire.

Matthew 28:19
Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Tee...hee.

I am not a Protestant. Your "prophet" is false.

Oh...you're a new Jew? Judaism denies Christianity. You protest the Truth to follow your own opinion.
Kevin Barrett is your guy, he is Protestant and believes the PROTESTant heresies. This is a cross for him,
to hear from Our Lord none of them are true. Kevin is accepting Jesus is coming soon to reveal the
Truth to all the world which is correct. He only fails to see Our Lord is going to supernaturally show *Rev 6:15-17, 1 Cor 3:13* the entire world the faith, the RCC, His Church is it. See....like a Damascus moment for all Christians, non-Christians too.

Remember TJ, the most Holy Eucharist is true.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Can you show us where the Bible says, "God is a trinity", "God is three persons", "the Holy Spirit is god number three"?

I can show you where God is called the Holy one. Can you show me where He is called a holy trinity?

And again... I am not Protestant.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Can you show us where the Bible says, "God is a trinity", "God is three persons", "the Holy Spirit is god number three"?

I can show you where God is called the Holy one. Can you show me where He is called a holy trinity?

And again... I am not Protestant.

You are too Protestant with your constant "show me where" question. Where is "show me?" I assume in the Protestant's heretical authority, in the Bible Alone. Not all of God's revelation is contained in the written Word. I can show you the Trinity in the oral (tradition) teachings and magisterial teachings of Christ passed down.

ONE God in three divine persons...

We've explained to you a 100 times, I just did, Matt 28:19. Jesus named the Father, Himself and the Holy Spirit. You are not in reality denying this basic truth everyone who is Christian must believe. Just because we as the created, human persons do not completely understand the Holy Trinity, this is where faith comes in, God is very pleased when we show faith.

101 times now, we have explained. You are stubbornly following the teachings of a sect. All our continued help show we care TJ.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by colbe

If one is martyred they will still be here for that period of time. The saints return with Christ to Earth.

I didn't know all of Heaven is coming down to live on the earth in the 7th Day during the millennial reign of Christ NTT?

It is a spiritual reign, Eucharistic, Our Lord is NOT returning in His person until the Final Judgement..

Have you ever read the OT?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Well I suppose I just need to rip out the book of Romans then.

Apparently Paul didn't know what he was talking about.

I don't know exactly what you are referring to...

You leave out my words.

You can simply click the green part of the post ("by Colbe"), and it will take you to the exact post that I replied to.
edit on 4-5-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Baptizing into Jesus Christ is not magic as you claim, it is the only way the Church has baptized in it's almost 2000 year history. The question you should be asking yourself is... Why are you fighting against Christian baptism so strongly when you claim to be descended from Peter who said...

I wouldn't be so dogmatic about it.

We could just as easily demand that all baptism be said in the exact phrase that Christ said to baptize. (Matthew 28:19). But that's not the focus, it's not about what words come from the ministering person's mouth, but the Person of Christ and identifying with His death and resurrection.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

So you're claiming that there are millions of people that confess Jesus as Lord, trust Him as their Savior, and believe in their heart that God raised Him from the dead who will not be saved when they die?

Is this your doctrine?

No, there are millions of people being deceived into thinking that they have confessed Jesus as Lord, trust Him as their Savior,... When in fact they do not.

Trusting in Jesus includes following His plan of salvation which was given by Peter.

That passage wasn't even written yet when Paul penned the book of Romans. You just effectively made Romans 10:9-10 a false verse by your doctrine. Or you believe the Holy Spirit misled all the believers in Rome by forgetting or purposely ommitting that aspect of what a person must believe to "shall be saved".

Good luck with that paradox. Either Paul was lying and Romans isn't inspired scripture, or the Holy Spirit purposely left out some key aspect of salvation from print for a couple decades before Acts was written by Luke.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

So you're claiming that there are millions of people that confess Jesus as Lord, trust Him as their Savior, and believe in their heart that God raised Him from the dead who will not be saved when they die?

Is this your doctrine?

NTT,

Very soon, the Protestant heresies will be no more. Right now, Our Lord is helping, gently preparing Protestants
to accept the faith. He speaks through a non-Catholic Christian Prophet, Kevin Barrett to correct the heresies.

You mean this guy? Kevin Barrett on Wikipedia

I read through his blog and he comes across as a complete kook to me. I suspect that God would tend to use spokesmen with some degree of credibility.

It says he's a Muslim convert who has been arrested for spousal abuse?

So now Muslim wife-beaters are Christian prophets?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

If one is martyred they will still be here for that period of time. The saints return with Christ to Earth.

I didn't know all of Heaven is coming down to live on the earth in the 7th Day during the millennial reign of Christ NTT?

It is a spiritual reign, Eucharistic, Our Lord is NOT returning in His person until the Final Judgement..

Have you ever read the OT?

Thank you for the ATS instruction for clicking on the green. I never knew...

Yes I have read the OT but not all of it. There is more revealed about who God is and His plan in the
New Covenant. Another, very important, God makes His plan more explicit in prophecy.

I want you to become Catholic NTT when the time comes, I wish before but...you can't make anyone do anything (humor).

Love,

colbe

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The reason why I asked is because 18 different OT books give prominence to Him ruling and reigning from Jerusalem. Jude said when He returns He is coming with the saints. Daniel had a vision of His kingdom coming to Earth, destroying all governments of men and His kingdom becoming a great "mountain" that takes over the entire Earth.

That's pretty much why I asked if you even read the OT.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

I asked you for evidence to support your claim that Jesus' baptism "formula", from Matthew, was never used. Nothing you posted does that.

Secondly, if you want to be taken seriously, stop evading simple yes or no questions -- by doing so, you demonstrate the irrationality of your theology and prove that it can't stand up to even simple scrutiny.

Yes or no -- can God save someone who was baptized in a rite that cited any name or word other than "gee-zus"?

If yes, then it doesn't matter.

If no, then you say that God is limited by your speech and actions, and you are preaching magic, not faith.

edit on 4-5-2013 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

The reason why I asked is because 18 different OT books give prominence to Him ruling and reigning from Jerusalem. Jude said when He returns He is coming with the saints. Daniel had a vision of His kingdom coming to Earth, destroying all governments of men and His kingdom becoming a great "mountain" that takes over the entire Earth.

Thanks NTT,

But.....it never says Jesus is going to rule and reign in His person on earth in the new time. That is an error of
private judgment. Do you see, that is what the Jewish people believed too.

On Jude, I would have to check, I am not sure, Jude maybe reference to Our Lord's final coming.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Read the very latest, Jesus says it again "faith alone" is not true.

Think VERY carefully Colbe, and follow this closely. God doesn't speak to any prophet and tell them things that are directly contradictory to His written Word. Ephesians 2:8-9 says exactly the opposite. Jesus said that those who believe on Him already hath eternal life. We are to test the people claiming to be prophets, many have come which are false prophets. False prophets ALWAYS teach against the Word of God.

There is only one gospel of Jesus Christ. Paul said that is anyone, any prophet, any apostle, or even any angel who came teaching another gospel than the one he did (1 Corinthians chapter 15), then let them be accursed. (Anathema in the Greek which literally means "damned to hell".

Anyone saying faith alone is not how people are saved are directly contradicting Ephesians 2:8-9.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Thanks NTT,

But.....it never says Jesus is going to rule and reign in His person on earth in the new time. That is an error of
private judgment. Do you see, that is what the Jewish people believed too.

On Jude, I would have to check, I am not sure, Jude maybe reference to Our Lord's final coming.

The only thing the Jews had wrong was thinking Jesus had come to do it in 32 AD, NOT that He would never do it. In fact, when His disciples asked Him if He was going to assume the kingdom at that time He never said "no, u have it all wrong, it's going to be a spiritual kingdom", He only told them that it wasn't for them to know the timing.

What do you think you pray for when you pray the Lord's prayer and say "Thy Kingdom COME"?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Baptizing into Jesus Christ is not magic as you claim, it is the only way the Church has baptized in it's almost 2000 year history. The question you should be asking yourself is... Why are you fighting against Christian baptism so strongly when you claim to be descended from Peter who said...

I wouldn't be so dogmatic about it.

We could just as easily demand that all baptism be said in the exact phrase that Christ said to baptize. (Matthew 28:19). But that's not the focus, it's not about what words come from the ministering person's mouth, but the Person of Christ and identifying with His death and resurrection.

According to the apostles and the early Christians, the name of Jesus was spoken over the person being baptized. It is what identifies the person with His death.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join