It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati in Entertainment industry! once again!! see whats happening right now...another must see!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Has anyone stopped to think that right now the Illuminati is the new 'Cool' and that many of these so-called artists are using the new 'Buzz' for notoriety?

Think about it.

Pose a sign and create controversy. Been done throughout music history. Devil horns, biting the heads off chickens, death, destruction etc.

Ask one question:

Why would the Illuminati even associate themselves with most of these idiots today? They wouldn't. They have more pride than that.

It's all publicity and front page climbing.

The dress? Outlandish posturing that many will copy because...FRONT PAGE NEWS!

Peace

edit on 5-4-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Wow! Can I have a pair of those awesome xray magical fantasy sunglasses that allows you to see hidden phrases and information that the rest of us cannot see??? Pleeeaaase??? I want to be able to participate in this awesome conversation you're having with the op that is hidden from the rest of us.

For example, you asked why the Illuminati would be associating with idiots.

I wasn't able to view the text where op said that. Did you order those specs from rice krispies?? I knew I shoulda bought those instead of fruit loops. Would it be possible for you to transcribe the entire hidden conversation for us here at ats?

See, I thought the illuminati just "controlled from afar", like a puppet master. They know how many people love these celebrities, so of course they would take advantage of a useful set of mouthpieces that are viewed constantly by millions. It's all about viewership. Where are the eyeballs and ears of the world pointed? Not at the Orsini or Breakspear family. Kinda hard to control things when nobody is listening to you or looking at you. That's why they instruct other people who instruct other people and so on until someone is instructing a celebrity or politician or someone else well known by the public who's about to be on camera, and the celebrities and politicians instruct all of us....

See, that's how I kinda thought it worked.

But, according to you, our op here is claiming that the guys on top, are actually ASSOCIATING with "idiots"...

Is that what they call a strawman tactic? The op says one thing. But you pretend they said something completely different and argue how silly that different thing is, so the casual observer will, in a sense "throw out the baby with the bath water"...? Is that how that works? So you want people to go "hey, you will never see David Rockefeller hanging out with Nicki Minaj, so the op is wrong and discredited"? Is that what angle you're working here?

I don't think you're a disinfo agent, so why are you acting like one?

I don't think your brain is mush, so why are you acting like it is?

Nobody thinks that the illuminati is actually brushing shoulders with the average idiot celebrity. And I think you know that and that's why it makes me so angry to see you playing these little childish games, because at one time I had a higher opinion of you.

I just can't believe THAT is your argument... "why would the illuminati associate with these idiots?" ??? ARE YOU SERIOUS????????????

I expect better from you... But this? This is just sad.... You've descended to a level where you're making up CRAP THAT NOBODY SAID??? Are you effing serious right now?!?!?!!?!?

My God... There is a difference between associating with, and exerting your power over someone from afar without ever actually seeing them, talking to them, or being seen with them. If you can't understand that simple concept... Well, I KNOW you can understand it and that's why I'm so mad because its so obvious that your either taking the piss or lying to yourself and by extension, to us.

You've lost all credibility with me, and I hope others have noticed your little game of literary gymnastics where you put words in people's mouths and pretend its all ok...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

lol.. everyones entitled to an opinion

why be so agitated....

his point is valid...buying into the premise stops one from being objective.
though there could be a society, in a society, that operate in a way that most people couldnt/wouldnt comprehend.

but they are right...its all BS, and thank god the majority of people are oblivious to it...

sometimes, arguments are won by not fighting them

but to be objective....

hes kinda caught in a catch 22, damned if you will, damned if you dont.

peace... leave it in the entertaiment world... manifesting this BS into the real world well...thats just pyschotic innit...afterall it only exists in YOUR mind...right?! lol

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
LATEST FROM KATT WILLIAMS

it gets more entertaining

katt responds to a comment made about him having a death wish!!!

theurbandaily.com...
edit on 9-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
They are clearly having a coming out party and its going to happen very soon.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is so stupid... People trying to get fame using Illuminati name which dont exist!! There is no such thing as Illuminati!!... Secret societies do exist but NO one is named Illuminati,

Do you really think any secret society with thousands of years of existence will call anyone like beyonce , jayz ,justin bieber , tila tequila or whatever dumb ass artist person to join ?

Its NOT open to anyone . They (The secret societies or factions running the world not the Illuminati)

Are EXTREMELLY selective on who is to join or not only a few people in the world are selected.

Do you really think just because someone haves lots of money ,like Jayz or eminem, is automatically invited ?

The answer is NO , they invented the money for god sake , so the amount of money you have will not impress them. Showing your ass on TV or making rhymes also wont help you get in.

Just because some rapper starts a company named Roc-A-Fella Records and calls himself Illuminati , it does not makes it real... They are only artists nothing but that .. They can call themselves Illuminati , lords of the underground , daredevils ,gangsters or whatever they like to.

Lets think for example, to be a Diplomat first you have to study a lot and only If you pass the grueling exams and a medical checkup you may receive a security clearance,
and then "you may finally be asked" to join the distinguished ranks of the Foreign Service AND thats still NOT a diplomat only a trainee.

What makes you think a secret society with thousand of years of existence would be any different ? Or even worse than that ? just use your brain ...
edit on 10-4-2013 by pla123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2013 by pla123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
the dude that made the death wish comments defends his remarks

if you have no time
just listen to the small comment made, a tny bit after 5:00 mins

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
wow

katt was just interviewed...some of the things he said were eye opening
the title of the interview

Q&A: Katt Williams Talks 'Scary Movie 5', Telling The Truth & Ghosts

I am not going to go too much into your personal life, but seems like things are better now? You are about to star in the new Scary Movie 5, which comes out Friday April 12.

........They say I am crazy until I am in a new movie or a new company hires me.

If you look at Hollywood, it seems to me the ones that speak the truth, and tell it like it is, are the ones they try to keep down.

Well, you know, I am saying I can't act, like I went into it blind. I understand the fact that the person I was trying to be -- the other side -- could not be happy about. I am just thankful that I am still around. While I am still around, I am going to bring the truth and the funny stuff. If that's the case, I will take what ever the consequences are.

The more you tell the truth, it seems like the more they will try to jam you up.

I find that to be the case in just normal life and not just entertainment. Famous or not, you have that with your family and co-workers, etc. I am just trying to make sure the person who doesn't have my perks in life, they can see that, even if you get punched in the face, you still make the right decision.

It really takes a real man, a stand up guy to tell the truth. Especially someone like you, that is in the spotlight.

The people that tell the lies, the reason they tell lies is because they understand there is a possibility that if they would tell the truth, a lot of people might not like them. If a lot of people didn't like them, there would be things they would do to them. It's easier for them to lie, so they will be liked. That's what they do over there, but over here, we tell the truth. Regardless of the circumstances, we tell the truth and it just so happens to be my job to tell it like it is. I can't be the king and not take the king's share of the punishment

What are your thoughts on the paranormal and ghosts? Have you ever had an interaction with this stuff? Do you believe in it?

Last time I checked, Satan is the head of all this supernatural stuff. I deal with Satan on a daily basis, like we all do and he is a loser. He will lose today, like he lost yesterday. He will always lose. I cannot deny that he does exist, he is the man that controls my bad press. That is why it was important for me to go on his turf and deliver such a stellar comedy performance.

all above from here
www.ballerstatus.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have to tell you, for me as a woman, seeing a man dressed up like a woman and trying to talk like one for comical reasons is something I always found to be hilarious...and I can tell you some women get a real kick out of it, and I don't know why it is such a big deal any way....a straight man in a dress is funny. But I also agree if you feel like Dave then stand your ground and never do something you don't agree with....most of his fans love him as I do, and I doubt if he wore a dress in a skit would change that.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pla123

Frat houses are a secret society, and im sure the entertainment industry has their own "frat house" type symbolism. I understand this is a conspiracy website but when youre making post like this please use common sense and logic. This thread is to easy to debunk. This is the type of stuff that can really make younger kids go crazy. I have a 14 year old nephew that tells me his friends all talk about the "illuminati" luckily for him he has an uncle that uses logic. STOP BRAINWASHING THESE KIDS with these Youtube vids.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
NEW VIDEO

oh my dayz... i never knew this

but katts got an OWL TATTOO on his chin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!

the interviewer asks him about it

also he talks about dave chappelle being black listed

edit on 12-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Just to let everyone know. I am a Illuminati Member and Enforcer. Do not slander our name.

Illuminati Citizen

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiCitizen

Just to let everyone know. I am a Illuminati Member and Enforcer. Do not slander our name.

I think you do not even exist.

Oh, and by the way, when it is written on here it would be libel, not slander. You think you 'Illuminati' types would know these things.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join