It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A short list of US mind control projects

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Researcher,
Take a calming breath and re-read my post. Although you are referencing my post and responding (rudely, I might add), I deny that I am a liar.
Don't know fecal matter from footwear polish? That's actually kinda cute. Mind if I use it sometime?
Now, back to the topic: I didn't say it didn't exist. I said, IF...
The point of my post was to question why such individualized devices would be used on a large population as the general public. I can see them being used on a very select group of "important" people but most of the regular schmoes would not be enough of a threat to monitor as intensely as such devices require. Did you care to address THAT issue or are you just going to repost your "evidence" a third time? This is a DISCUSSION board, after all. One usually expects to be asked questions in a discussion. It is not a personal attack but a learning opportunity. Please educate us as to why such devices would be used on over 260 million people who pose little if any threat to a ruling elite?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Wow.

A guy on the internet with poor reading comprehension skills, and no ability to analyze even simple things. Never seen that before.

Take a calming breath and re-read my post. It is not a personal attack but a learning opportunity.

This thread was originally posted by:

dragonrider
posted on 11-5-2003 @ 11:18 PM

The quote I cut and pasted was by dragonrider. No. I am not calling dragonrider a liar. I'm quite sure that he found this elsewhere and cut and pasted it.

The guy from elsewhere who wrote this 4 years ago is the liar.

You are irrelevant. Wasn't talking to you, wasn't talking about you.

"Don't know fecal matter from footwear polish? That's actually kinda cute. Mind if I use it sometime?"

Go for it. How could I stop you?

"Please educate us as to why such devices would be used on over 260 million people who pose little if any threat to a ruling elite?"

My point was that the claims of the unknown author of the original cut and pasted post doesn't have a clue. What he says happened, could not happen. Technically unfeasible.

What you call "evidence" is better described as Laws of Physics.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up, Researcher. And with such gracious tact and decorum. Totally lacking in sarcasm.

Since you have deemed me "irrelevant", I suppose I should just shut up and not ask questions? That is, after all, the standard operating procedure for "denying ignorance" around here. *rolls eyes*

If you are an expert in physics or even have a qualified background, your (calm and rational) opinions on the subject will be welcome. I already know about sine waves and lengths required for antennas but some debunking bears repeating.

The point I was trying to make was that people who hear voices may want to consider a biological cause rather than a conspiratorial one. Thanks for your input.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
can add me to that list also, i am

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
did you know acting schools or people claiming thats what it is is allowed to use that to control a person to keep them from doing anything but obey them and be a performing monkey for them. Along with threats taking everything from you running you out of school with weapons and threatening your life if you go back in. Not to mention no communication with anybody isolation for years on end, And the only communication you have is through interactive tv and people following you and tormenting you with threats . Its true they use it and actors to get you down as low as you can be mentally physically even attempted murder i know they tried to kill me 4 times and it is legal. They are literally forcing people to do what they want with modern day technology. And doctors know about it, lawyers know about it and wont stop it. I was told by a person its true there using that to control your thoughts your actions and keep you from doing anything and as soon as there done you can have your life back. And its legal

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
How i feel now after another night of this. Lets see the image projected to me last night involved yet another SOB actor attacking me again another attempt to get me to kill myself i guess. My eyes burn i can hardley see anything My head feels like i am being electrocuted and still these people are spying on me.Its a experiment to see how long it will take to get someone to kill themselves or be a slave for them. I am at the point of selling myself the ad would be modern day dog for sell well trained scared not to do what you ask and will get electrocuted if this dog says no. All you have to do is ask we already have it afraid of talking back it doesnt think anymore for itself because the shocks stopped that if the electrocutions or disorienting it till it dont know what its doing dont work then threaten it with its pup thats what they do. The reason to use it on people to see if it works, they should turn it on themselves because as far as i am concern only a sob would allow a sob to torture people with it and i know people have died because of it i was told it did. Dont believe me i will show a pic of me before it happened and now. Plus the 20000 in medical bills that came back normal with complaints of burning to my head and body ,disorientation and vivid dreams almost like sitting and watching it on tv, plus multiple times saying i'm being killed.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IKnowSomethingYouDont

I am actively experienceing "mind control' and have been for 2 years. It's
a long story and wont go into right now. This is also my first post on this site. I will say that I DO have the "mindreading" and I DON"T have any implants. So those rumors are false. I believe it to be done with a satellite since I traveled across the country on s greyhound and the voice travelled with me and does whereve I go. I was harassed for the majority of the two years mostly sexual harassment, but I am talked to now mostly.
The fbi has experienced this voice and so has the federal attys office
so I am looking for a way for it to stop. I am looking for people to talk to about this, no too many people know.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Amazing how right before I hit post on a long personal account, my computer always seems to hit the "back button" automatically and loses my post....

Anyway, since I refuse to type that whole account again, I'll sum up:

I've been dealing with electronic harassment for some time. It's annoying and bothers me to no end.

From where I sit some technical yokel got into his garage and started tinkering around with some "subversive" schematics and decided to go out and "play" with people in order to have some sense of "power" over others.

I don't think it's the Government at all. Too random, too pointless, and it doesn't serve any greater purpose. Everything about it reeks of the Underworld, and I sense nothing "official" about it.

Maybe whomever is behind this is just trying to shift the blame.

Whatever the case, it's obnoxious and intrusive.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Could there be another or other factions in play that may implant you for not so nefarious reasons, like in a helpful manner?

I would like to think this based on a '___' (?) chemical brain response I had to an adrenaline release. I recently read that a '___' like brain chemical can be had from the breaking down of the adrenaline.

I felt that the Pair of Tall Blondes in front of my vision when I *came to* from hyperventaling and I guess passing out for a few hours were there to help me come back........ My mind was interpeting what I was seeing and experiencing as the tall male having an especially long index finger which was made of gold (or at least apeared so) It seemed to me that the finger was inserted into my nasal cavity and I percieved it as communication of peace of well being. I never understood the meaning of the finger reaching deeply toward my brain, but I saw it as a way to communicate telepathically in the moment.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Has anyone looked up voice to skull technology?

There was an active thread here but it got squashed out pretty quickly.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
CIA and the MI5 is behind all the mindcontrol projects, proof:
www.arrivals.technocrazed.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
You forgot the most wide-spread and devastating mind control project ever produced by the US government: the US public school system.

It has done more damage than any of this country's enemies could have ever hoped for.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Was named Project omitted changed to Project omitted Real name is omitted. Last thing omitted in real trouble.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by ciagovnsa]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by smartintentions

CIA and MI5 thats right.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I heard of a patent being recently declassified on mind control.
A rotating magnet that might be used in hostage situations to
calm the criminal element.
Another rotation cycle might keep one awake in long drives home
at night.
Didn't catch the patent numbers or the awake frequency.
Actually a toy bar magnet might be all the power one needs close
up as a hostage situation sounds like a hefty magnet might have to
be used. This is where the tin foil in the helmets must come into play.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Since we do not have saucers, the UFO would be the most secret mind
control project.
What did William Reich talk to Einstein about.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Mind control, coercive hypnosis, non-consensual human reprogramming technology is being released to the public very soon.

Known Information About Chase Hughes as of 13 July 2014
Collected and researched independently by Rachel H., friend of an MK ULTRA victim who is now deceased.

There is a man living inside of the United States who is a known behavioral scientist and was trained by the US military. He is a practicing expert on mind control and involuntary hypnotic programming (IHP). There is evidence and photos online of him being welcomed in and initiated as a Freemason in the Honolulu Lodge, where he has had known residence.

He has openly stated in public forums and at one university in Texas that he has experimented on US Citizens. This man has trained government agencies as a matter of public record.

His program is about to be released to the open public and is based on CIA training and he has developed behavioral tools for "black ops" interrogations. There are numerous petitions online and one pending on whitehouse.gov to stop this from being released. Please find them if you have time. This man seems to have been involved in more than just research and experimentation.

The quote, "I can hypnotize a man, without his knowledge or consent, into committing treason against the United States." Was spoken by George Estabrooks; known for hypnoprogramming US soldiers and contributing to the CIA mind control experiments.

Chase Hughes has been quoted several times as having said, "George Estabrooks was a pioneer, but had only begun to discover what's possible with the control of human behavior. In a matter of a few minutes to an hour, we can install multiple personalities, advanced schizophrenia and even, quite simply, verbally control almost anyone into committing acts of violence and self-harm. George [Estabrooks] was at a preschool level of knowledge, and we've developed that into a level well above a doctorate."

This program he has developed that started decades ago has not been left alone. Watching this information to everyone would be equivalent to handing assault rifles out to people without care. What would happen if this information is planned on being released...if rapists and career criminals had control of people who were hypnotized AGAINST THEIR WILL and without their consent?

This is not safe or ethical by any measure. This should not and cannot be tolerated to be released to the public in any way.

If anyone has any more information about this program or others like it,please post a rely or PM me anytime.

a reply to: dragonrider

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I will give you a short list of mind control

Google, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube.

Make no mistake that they twist/hide the news just like they have been told to do by the NSA who have invested billions to make sure that the internet becomes a tool like any other tool for TPTB.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
ARTICHOKE , NLP, magnetic resonant implantation techniques(The halo thing on the head strobes exact spots on a brain to impress memories or training) and as a result BLUE BEAM .that stuff you mentioned is all old hat. It was used to scare our enemies before Desert Storm,to demoralize them. but not a full execution of course because they didn't run an image as far as I saw.
edit on 10-7-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

By the way Dr Aquino should also know alot about MINDWAR and 1st Earth Battallion stuff("Men Who Stare at Goats") they made a lot of fun of it of course but it introduced CHI to the SF and unless I miss my guess Michael Echainis was in some of it too the with his Hwarang Do
edit on 10-7-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I saw a few projects listed in this video. Maybe it could come in handy.

<< 1    3 >>

join