It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Empties Water Tank - Rosedale, 1980.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Damn, this thread started out so good, and then sank like the Titanic. Good work ppl.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976

I see your a member of ALIEN-UFOS!.COM as well..

Hey Darren, I post a lot of the threads on a lot of forums - also some the posts are similar as the comments they are replying to are usually of a similar nature - ie: ''I will assume UFOs are piloted by interstellar aliens and they would not collect water therefore I am going to wilfully ignore all the reports of UFOs collecting water''.

Originally posted by DARREN1976

sorry, not nit picking or blowing you up or anything, just had to check on your name as sometimes people come here and copy threads and then post them on other forums and try to pass it off as their own work!! sad but true mate...

No worries mate and if all these UFO water reports actually do play a part in our objective reality then I suppose the more people that see them the better - as for the plagerism, yes I know what you mean and I've seen it happen to quite a few ATS threads over the years (if you want a good laugh check out the David Icke forums).
edit on 11-4-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia

I firmly believe in alien worlds.

Yes GargIndia, I think you'll find many people agree with you there.

I firmly believe many aliens have better technology that Earth dwellers.

Sure, I'd also imagine that we have better tech than other planet dwellers.

I do not believe their technology breaks rules of "our" Physics.

Established laws of physics are the same in the universe no matter where you are aren't they?

I'm sure there's plenty we don't understand though.

All I am saying that majority of reported cases that appear on the Internet do not seem plausible.

Not being funny but could you expand on your meaning of 'plausible'?

Do you find this case plausible?

See 0:30

link

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

My opinion - and I have no proof to offer - so opinion only, this video describes a case that makes no sense.

A alien ship that travels large distances (light years) to Earth needs to have a crew with specific objectives, the objectives that are significant to justify the expense and risk of sending such a ship.

We have a political structure on Earth (TPTB) that is very heavy on propaganda. It is hard to know the truth as the propaganda pervades all aspects of our life.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The ship would most likely have no biological beings on board, it most likely is a sentient machine of some sort.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Dr X

There is a lot of speculation about "faster than light" ships. I hope it is true.

The means to achieve it is through some "anti-gravity" device. As there is no other explainable means (not possible by a fusion engine even).

Yes, I have read about this stuff. I am not sure what to make of it. It is like a cult thing. If you believe in it, you believe in it.

As I said in my last post...the vacuum would eject thermal radiation, not neutron radiation, which should be absorbed by a possible vanadium hull. The neutron radiation should be short-lived ---and how much neutron radiation is emitted from a plasma encased starship is probably unknown to Earthlings.

I'm with the faster than light alien starship crowd...with my summation: That since alien starships have visited our planet --- they [otherworlders] have starship's that are capable of superluminal [FTL] speeds.

Besides drinking/washing/growing plants...water/seawater, would be used for plasma generation, which creates photons, that fuels the main core of the photon engine. But on long interstellar journeys... the water used for plasma generaton would quickly run out --- that's why I propose --- that the starships main engine core would have the ability to attract photons with gravity and expell them with tremendous thrust.

The only element that has the capability to attract starlight photons --- is matter derived from an actual black hole --- and infused into a starship's main engine core. The probability.. that only planetary civilizations, who have access to a black hole/create one in a accelerator --- along with the technology to infuse it into a saucer's main core drive --- would have a good chance of interstellar travel; due to superluminal speeds of a flying saucer.

Cheers,

Erno86

edit on 12-4-2013 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

You are entitled to your beliefs.

However please present evidence for the theories you presented.

I have very strong arguments to the contrary but such discussion is better done face to face.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

GargIndia

My opinion - and I have no proof to offer - so opinion only, this video describes a case that makes no sense.

Yes well it's certainly a mysterious one GargIndia, there's a new thread here about the incident describing how it was addressed at the United Nations in 1978 in case you want to expand on your opinions - as for your comments about the Rosedale case I think the content of this post is pretty appropriate.
Cheers.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Video documentary about the Rosedale case:

WATER PROOF: SEPTEMBER 30, 1980 - An Australian rancher in Rosedale, Victoria is wakened by the sound of frightened animals in the early morning hours. He immediately thinks it is cattle rustlers, so rushes out to the field where his animals are. That's when he sees an object hovering above a large water tank. He hears a loud, piercing sound as a black tube-like object comes out of the ship. When the object speeds away, the farmhand discovers that the 10,000-gallon water tank is empty.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AckAckAttack34

What an excellent post.
Never a wiser word spoken in the UFO forum.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

a reply to: AckAckAttack34

What an excellent post.

Never a wiser word spoken in the UFO forum.

Pretty ignorant post if you ask me mate - using prejudice as an excuse not to address the subject matter.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Bill Chalker on the Rosedale case.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join