It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SWAT Raids Home Over Hydroponic Equipment Purchase, Finds Tomatoes and Squash in CIA Agent's Home.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Slightly off topic, but fits into this thread. Just to point out the intrusiveness of Government agencies.

I make and sell home made products at our local Farmer's Market. All natural products, some using goats milk, from my own goats.

Recently I received a letter from a Federal Division of the Agriculture Dept...requesting I call them and set up a time for them to come inspect my property, and goats. They wanted to include me in a Government Survey of people growing crops, and owning farm animals. They wanted to measure my land I own, and establish how much of it is used for what. There was a contact number...so I called and asked them how I got this letter from them.

They said an agent picked up my business card from my booth at the FM.....

I told them, I had no intention of submitting to their survey. To remove my data from their files. I'm not a big time farmer...only a little soap maker. I don't sell my goats milk to the public, and what I use in making my products is not consumed in any way. I don't breed my goats for sale to the public.

Just be aware...they are tracking people on just about every front these days.

Des

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by jrod

It amazes me that people fall for the whole " see something, say something" scheme. If I found out one of my neighbors called the police on me for a suspicion I promise they would definitely be calling them again very quickly- and they would surely have really good reasons for calling them the second time!

I agree a couple doors down some guy is growing tomatoes in his shed
will I tell the police? nope not my business, he is an old hippy and enjoys tomatoes

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
They should be jailed. Promoting self sustaining practices that are against the present screwed up social structure should get them harassed. If everyone did this than reliance on the big businesses would lessen and threaten the money moving to the top. They were CIA agents, they should be required to follow the conditioning that is taught us.

I hope nobody took that seriously. The thing is that if you were part of the game you should be required to follow the rules of the game. Society does not take kindly to deserters, It's followers will blindly do what it beckons. Society does not have full power over innocent people though, only the ones that have given their soul to gain pride and wealth.
Kind of sounds like society is actually the devil.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yes but Leawood is on the eastern side of the state.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Reply to post by brandiwine14

You can't sue a judge for calls they make on the bench.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
Reply to post by brandiwine14

You can't sue a judge for calls they make on the bench.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Unless they're wrong of course:

Pennsylvania Juvenile Judges Face Civil Rights Lawsuit

www.lawyershop.com...

Just one day after pleading guilty to fraud, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania Judges Mark Ciavarella and Michael Conahan were named as defendants in a lawsuit filed on behalf of hundreds of juvenile offenders and their families. Ciavarella and Conahan admitted to accepting kickbacks totaling $2.6 million from private juvenile detention centers in the area. The detention centers receive government funds for each internment. The case against Ciavarella, Conahan, and 14 additional defendants claims that they violated the civil rights of hundreds of juvenile offenders over a period of several years, improperly sentencing them to terms in detention for minor offenses. The suit also claims that juvenile defendants were advised that they did not need attorneys because their offenses were so minor, and that they were pressured to plead guilty. Many of their parents suffered financial losses, including garnished wages, lost public assistance, and lost social security benefits.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

A short drop and a sudden stop is what corrupt sworn officers of the law deserve when they abuse their power. It used to be that way....

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Qualified Immunity

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I agree, what the hell ever happened to You take care of you & yours and I'll take care of me & mine" If it aint any of your business, keep it that way.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

I agree, what the hell ever happened to You take care of you & yours and I'll take care of me & mine" If it aint any of your business, keep it that way.

Too many people looking for "Atta Boy" "You're a hero!" and pats on the back, rewards etc.

Not enough to fill their own lives I guess. Personally I don't have time to look over my fence at the neighbors and I actually don't care what kind of tomatoes they grow..

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Does anyone else see the main problem here that they were under surveillance for months and these morons didn't know they were just growing tomatoes and squash. Did they even know they were in the CIA...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
Does anyone else see the main problem here that they were under surveillance for months and these morons didn't know they were just growing tomatoes and squash. Did they even know they were in the CIA...

As I mentioned, something doesn't add up.

CIA agents, no overuse of Hydro, weapons trained, Months of surveillance, understanding of rights, no large equipment...

Something not right.

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Sure, you can go after a judge for extreme, verifiable misconduct, as the PA "cash for kids" scandal was, but for issuing a search warrant? Good luck.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Interesting..... Good luck on the lawsuit to get the full details is what I say. I'm not saying anything secret here so perhaps I can add a little light to this, or at least one distinct possibility for what happened here. My information comes from a family member who flew observer on National Guard interdiction flights across Missouri for that plant which shall not be named.

Electricity is one thing, but months of survalience on a dual state raid of many people? Months? How many people are we supposed to believe the Sheriff's department has anyway? lol.... ...how many do you need to pilot and observe from a helicopter though?

What they look for are two things from the air. One, plants give of a unique signature as he explained this to my curious ears. Tomato plants JUST SO HAPPEN to give off a near identical signature. Now this assumes they have some pretty sophisticated equipment to see down that far, but then...... Everyone recall the x-ray units we all read and posted about a year or more back? Vehicle mounted and able to scan from a distance? Well...in shades of monochrome, you wouldn't know one plant from another.

The other..and what I think is more likely thing? Their purchase got attention ...the thermal signature of the lights to keep the plants growing would be precisely what they'd be building a record log of observing for a search warrant. Heat signatures at times there shouldn't be one for regular use of the room or whatever... Big grow operations for the real thing apparently look like a little fire blazing from within. They didn't have big lights, as they say, but they HAD to be big enough to give the plants light for life.

Big enough to live? Big enough to bleed heat ...and Bingo! Our hydroponics purchasers have an indoor grow operation. It makes what they did NO better or right in any way ....but I'm guessing it's how it happened.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It reminds me of Way Back When .. um in the lat 80's. . 1989 I think as a matter of fact.

The DEA in conjunction with several other law enforcement agencies conducted a program called " Operation Green Merchant ".

I am not sure if anyone else here has heard of it. Maybe a quick search on Google might give some information.

Anyways, .. The DEA went around the country to every store that sold growing lights and hydroponics equipment. They then went through All of the sales records making note of names and addresses of Any customer who had made a purchase of lights and/or hydroponics systems.

And then, on a specific day, I think it was in October sometime around Halloween, all of the agencies coordinated a MASSIVE effort to execute search warrants at Every addresses they had recorded.

It was like the First Major coordinated drug bust in US History.

Maybe this was the case again and the CIA agent was a victim of circumstance.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I would take care with what you post on the internet.. Especially this day in age when that kind of comment could be used against you later if (hopefully won't happen) you were in any sort of trouble.. A lawyer would absolutely love to quote you as saying those words, and a gullible jury might be swayed by it - just saying!

Times are getting scary and even harmless comments seem to be blown way out of proportion these days

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Paying for equipment in Cash doesn't help. Now they require information like a name and address.

And by the way a fake name won't help when they get your license plate number.
edit on 31-3-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

I'm confused....all this stuff can be bought at a hardware store....and you can use cash, did they add a surveillance plan for hardware stores also?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

I knew you could get the lights at a hardware but I didn't know about the other equipment.

I am not sure if the hardware store is on any plan. I doubt it. BUT, the Anyone who is going to build a grow system like that is Not going to buy the stuff at a hardware store. It's just not cost effective.

On the other side of the coin, . the electric distributors in the area that sell Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium Lights have been directed by local law enforcement to notify them with a name and address of anyone who purchases them with the Exception of Contractors, Electricians, and Resellers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join