It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by dominicus

Originally posted by boymonkey74
See what I mean Helen so many here willing to put others in a no soul camp.....who decides? the OP?
I see the good in Humanity everyday...you just have to open your eyes and look.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Even a murderer or child molester is or can be kind and good to his mother or a stranger. When the switch is flipped, another side comes out.

The proper view with which to look upon the spiritually unawakened is with Love and compassion

yea i am full of love and compassion when I see the damage they inflict ...

"Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do."

The world system has programmed everyone with illusions and bias

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

well it is about time they bloody well got a good shaking and woke up and looked around them..
I am all out of compassion for such thugs - that is why they have got away with it for millenia.

They need the lightning rod treatment and pronto.. NOT forgiveness

edit on 31-3-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

The persons you describe as occupied or ones with an enlightened spirit. The one you consider yourself to be, would be as you described humble. You sir are not.
edit on 31-3-2013 by BlastedCaddy because: madness

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I can make you do anything i want, yet i choose not to. only a truly "occupied" person can understand this thread. the rest are sadly empty. which isnt a bad thing, because everything serves a purpose and keeps a natural balance to things

No you can't, I have nothing against your theory that you seem to actually think is valid but you can't make anyone act as you like at will (that would be great but life does not work that way). In fact thinking about others a mindless drones is a psychopathic characteristic as thinking that they are superior (spiritually or in regards to intelligence) they are so apart from normal emotions that they have to learn how to mimic them.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Gotta say, this post was pretty offensive, as pretty much all of your descriptors match me, making me an empty vessel. Let me tell you what I think happened here...

Originally posted by k1k1to
I guess im the last known keeper of the knowledge?

That's a pretty grand statement, to be followed repeatedly with grander statements. You classify the world into two orders, of which you are the higher functioning of the two. So, to start, you believe you are in the top 3% and the rest of us are soulless? That's pretty damned arrogant.

they are what i call "natural" humans, and believe it or not their behavior is actually "natural"

Natural? Rapists and murderers act naturally?

and then there are the other types of humans, ... who are occupied by something else..what some of you might call a "soul" you can actually see the difference between a "natural" human and an "occupied" human..

Again, setting yourself apart. Please read on, as my analysis of your OP will be.. fun.

*natural human: as the name states, they were born without the "spark" of light a.k.a "soul" their primary goal in life is to reproduce, and thrive no matter what the cause. they usually form packs and are easy to manipulate and control. they do not question or even ponder their existence. almost ALL psychopaths and murderers are considered natural humans or "empty shells" as well as roughly 97% of the population on earth. a natural human will do what ever it takes to climb the social hierarchy. when a soul moves on and no longer reincarnates..a natural human is born..basically a baby with no soul..a.k.a "empty shell" they are strictly molded by society and their upbringing. when an empty shell dies, nothing happens..same as if a jellyfish or ant dying..nothing happens.

Wow. Do you truly know what happens to a soul when the body dies? How many souls of ants have you studied at the moment of death? How many souls at all? As for the actions of the 'drone', the basic human belief, built into the core of our minds is survival. Not only of the individual, but of the species. Thus, procreation, pack-mentality... these should be the basest building blocks of human behavior. Again, in the end, I'll explain my overall theory of your original post in your own context.

*occupied human: *snip* by a higher being or "soul"

Gonna snip a few things just so we can have a good clear picture of what YOU think YOU are compared to me.

they question everything

they see the broader spectrum of things

they think outside the box

they help others with no expected reward

they are humble

A pause to point out the one that the the author certainly is not...

knowledge and truth takes priority over money and power

we are natural leaders and could easily manipulate...

we are higher beings

we have existed for thousands and millions of years

we have been in other worlds/dimensions/realities

AND LASTLY:::::

why did i chose to reside within this foul weak flesh? sadly i have not come to a conclusion.

SERIOUSLY?! Who could possibly have an ego that size?

What this post says to me from a psychological standpoint is that you are weaker than average, smarter than average, and have no sense of self-worth, except that which this 'theory' has given you. And that, unfortunately is so overblown to be almost laughable. Yes, the desire to mate is an impulse most human's share, but we deal with it one way or another. We either deal with success and it's consequences and rewards, or we deal with rejection and it's consequences and rewards. However, society has built sexuality into a person's self worth. Those who can't successfully woo the opposite sex are considered a blight, abnormal and detestable. Which again, adds to the worthlessness.

The only worth a man or woman has on this planet is the value they merit themselves. If your leaders lavish praise upon you, you see yourself as more valuable. If you can't get it through your skull that you HAVE value without needing others to verify it or allow you to feel it, then you will always be the empty shell you've described. This is where murderers and rapists come from. No discipline and lack of worth to one's self.

In describing your 'empty shell', you described me. Physically fit, successful (for the most part), happy, and never needing the approval of others because I approve of myself. When do I become a murderer? I'm happy climbing that societal ladder because it's a CHALLENGE. Promotions, raises, etc... They are CHALLENGES and I will not bow down to some theory that makes me a demi-god if I fail.

So, good OP... Be as condescending as you like as you rate a fellow drone.

Or... take a long hard look at yourself and rethink your position.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
wow, dosn't take much to offend peaople around here!
2nd

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tired
wow, dosn't take much to offend peaople around here!
2nd

I was just thinking the same..

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tired

To be fair, I said the post was offensive, not that I was offended. It would be hard for a drone like me to not be put in check by my betters, you know?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
I think you are partially correct. What you look at as an occupied human is more like an incarnated soul with more consciousness than other people. Every human has a soul, it's just some people have different reasons for being on earth. The people that seem to be natural humans to you are just living out their life plan, learning the lessons that they set out for themselves. What you look at as occupied humans are most likely just more evolved souls that have already played out the more basic life lessons. Remember at the end of the day, there is just one of us here. I'AM.

I agree. All humans have souls but not all are on the same level of soul orb size or grade, and even doing the same test in the same realm so to speak, so they're not all on the same page. But there is no time.

For example, teens who stole our playstation, I've prayed for, as there seemed no real solution and the police wouldn't do anything, and I don't like the enabling that was done by the mother who should have gotten further to the bottom of things. However, after praying for him, had connection with a space age version of him, and someone beyond these tests, and so am going to continue praying that truth comes out, that the lives they're living that are detoriating and being enabled in crime, will cease, and they will start to make up and turn away from the train wreck they're making of their lives. And our thoughts of wishing the best for the person, wanting their improvement, without wishes for vengeance and trying to let go of the anger, to reach for that, is possibly partly why the person, In No Time, is there in more advanced mode.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

not so much yours as the boymonkey75, seamed he was really insulted.
i'm not of any opinion , just reading

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

That was a very interesting read thanks for the link.

I've typed and deteled a couple of times now, so i'll leave it at that for now, and follow the conversation instead.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

i was talking about you though Arrow

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Wouldn't you be If the OP so flippantly put you in the "No soul boat" when he knows nothing of me?
Also I find it offensive to the whole of humanity.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I've been interested in this subject for some time. And believe it be factual.

It would for me, explain a lot about our world and society.

I wonder if you are referring to the "ORGANIC PORTALS" information.

www.cassiopaea.org...

The link appears to be dead now.

However I'm pretty sure i have a hard copy somewhere.

But if you just do a Google search for "Organic Portals" you will find alot of interesting stuff.

Hope this helps! S&F

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I had to reply to your thread OP, because I feel the waves in which your floating on...

BUT the way you express yourself in this thread makes you come off as an arogant individual, but I know you are not. As much as I don't like the "seperation" that you are creating between these two groups, you are obsolutely right. Let me allow to change the wording of your concept so our dear members wouldn't think that you're such a dick.

Let me get something clear here. Every soul is a spark of the divine consciousness thus everyone has a soul.

Some incarnate from higher dimensions in order to be of service to humanity, and I am one of those souls. I chose to be here and this time to assist Gaia in her transformation. HAHA "New Age" BS! Think whatever you wish, I'm still going forward in my mission. It's not wishful thinking, IT IS KNOWING.

I am not special, but people tend to think I am. My presence seems to either intimidate people, or they'll stare at me and think...who is this guy??? I used to not want to come out of the house because of the peoples reaction to my "energy" would trip them out. I developed social anxiety because of that. If I was riding the bus, the entire people inside the bus would stare at me and turn to one another asking questions, as if I was an alien or something. They couldn't figure out and comprehend me.

Sorry for going off topic and I hope I don't come off arogant myself, but there are different level of souls on this planet assissting the transformation of Gaia. No one is special, everyone is special in their own unique way.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
just sounds like another made up bit of rubbish so people can bathe in their own ego

signed, an occupied soul

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

My original reply was:

"The arrogance... is... breathtaking..."

Then I decided to stop playing Guild Wars long enough to deconstruct the post and give some tough-love gritty motivational speech. I didn't think it was so bad...? If you read closely, that was the goal...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Couldn't and didn't say it better myself Arrow

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I didn't think he was directing at you, i think it just came across that way.
a lot of people say alot of things, don't mean it's necessarily true.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

It was fine - very business like and forthright but it still made me smile...

Especially the bit about you having 90 plus percent of the 'no / empty' container characteristics ... and that is why it offended.

I think you can have an ego and a heart with soul
... but you did sound a bit worried .. for a few secs ?
edit on 31-3-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join