It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG....Stadum installs Pee-to-Play Video Games in Men's Restrooms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Guess I've heard it all now....

According to this, coming soon to a men’s room near you: a video game that its maker describes as “a unique pee-controlled washroom media system.”

The first one to be installed in the U.S. can be found at a baseball stadium in Allentown, Pa.–Coca-Cola Park, home to the Lehigh Valley IronPigs.

A man walks up to what looks to be a standard urinal, above which, set into the wall, is a video screen. The video depicts, say, a mountain slope down which the viewer is skiing. The viewer, in order to avoid obstacles, must ski right or left. This he accomplishes by directing his urine flow accordingly. The motion is picked up by sensors and translated to the screen.

Video Here

So basically the guy controls the steering with which ever direction he is peeing............ookkaaay.
Sure, why not.

Guess that's what you would call 'Eye/Hand' coordination....LOL!!

After a user completes play, he gets a score that allows him to compare his performance to that of other men. “High scores,” says the release, “will be displayed in real-time across various videoboard displays within Coca-Cola Park.”

I can hear it now....

WIFE: What took you so long honey?
HUSBAND: Oh nothing, just playing around.......literally.

LMAO..... that is just too hilarious!!!!!!!

Wonder how many will miss their "target" & pee the floor?

edit on 28-3-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Boy we have some real visionaries in this day and age... What will they think of next? Battleship on the back of the toilet door while your taking a crap?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I see them upgrading it after time, so you'll be able to select a pee-app when you go.. Think about it! Pee paint!! Racecar driving! PONG!!! I want one NOW!! lol thanks for this OP

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Where is the coin slot ?
If you don't pay you don't play or pee .
Now,that is an incentive

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

select a pee-app when you go

LMAO......
Good one......

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I wonder what the ladies version will look like?

I do want one tho. Wonder if they could put Mario Kart on it for me.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Lol, why not? I sure as hell hate going into a dunny only to find that there was little incentive for the hoards of morons before me, to aim. Nothing worse than a stinking pee covered floor.

So if it helps keep those dim witted urinaters within the urinal, hell, give them a prize too. Pee properly, get a free beer.

What a world we live in, where people are given an incentive to pee properly. Parents are doing something drastically wrong.

new topics

top topics

join