It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Church Accepts ET Life?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The evangelization of other human ET will not be an easy process. Even if they are very benevolent, still there are remaining thousands, millions of years different development and customs. Because those civilizations are that old according to their own words. Andromedans live each 4000 years average. They are millions of years old, and thousands of years ahead in technology. They are not ready christians if someone would think about that. Theyneed that to be explained in a fair talk. The earth history proved that no one can be made christian by force, and if done so it brings negative fruits centuries later. You have the examples.

Andromeda is the one who opposes Bible most of all. So most efforst should be concentrated there. I don't know exactly what the Pleiadians have to say (you have to check Billy Meier and others). But I have the feeling they do not oppose anything religious, rather search bridges. Some cults (was it Ashtar-centered) for lack of better word, believe Jesus is their top commander called Sananda. I don't accept the things in that way. But yous ee, we don't have an earthly way to accept the things. We meet the extraterrestrial reality. We make the God's way right now!

Of course I believe there were those angels who were present at the birth and resurrection, and ascension of Jesus, and who do not need any teaching. They will teach us what Jesus said in his long 33 years 365d life on this planet. But they do not show up yet. Perhaps we haven't reached that point of our human development to know the entire life of our Lord Jesus. We have to pass thru our own school, and it includes also to meet our neighbors in the galactic next door. The way the Jewish Christianity became Roman and world christianity. Ok let me stop here now. Comments are appreciated, questions too. I don't know how long I will be in that mood to speak about that.

I expect big change from Vatican. Without a such, other ways are possible indeed but we will lose our main heritage obviously, starting from zero. The christian experiment on earth might even be reduced to a negative one. I just don't want to speculate more. Let see the next facts as they happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Orions, Andromeda, Pleiadians, Zeta, Altair
Orions , Zeta
Andromed a, Pleiadians
Altair

grouped by their friendship.

Zetas accept the Gospel and prophecy of catholic church! But they don't accept other things and I think it will be much harder to convince them they must stop Cloning between humans and Zetas!

Orions, I already talked about, very perspective.
Pleiadians everyone talks good of them but are they so altruistic, I don't know. Many contacts there
Altais is one of the many human populated star systems. Sirius is another one, Alfa is another one.

Andromedans - being the "enemies" of catholic church at the moment, but at the same time biggest enemies of draconians and implanted chip, I think they should be immediately engaged in diplomatic talks. Alex Collier is in avery troubled financial situation. You could contact and help him from humanitarian purpose. It is good if Catholic church (or other) find strength to start exo-diplomacy. I think I have what to help. But of course I will not discuss that online.

Andromedans are much against Orion, and that makes the things hard because Orion is in very good relations in USA and Russia, offered free energy, and in all does not make bio experiments that the Grey Zeta did. Orion controls Zetas. Andromedans have their own theory of all that, but I don't believe their every word.

I am almost sure thatthe process is already on advanced stage under curtains. If so, let the curtain be opened! How long, if we have been given galactic date 1/1/2014. If the Andromedans are indeed enemies, then we will be invaded at that time with powers with spherical ships as big as Jupiter.
OK I think I said enough for now.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

form your post www.exovaticana.com... form the link

EXO-VATICANA: REVEALS FOR THE FIRST TIME...

UNVEILED! THE VATICAN'S SECRET PLAN for the arrival of an alien god.

DISCLOSED! SECRET FILES in the Vatican Library on the reality of the alien presence.

FOUND! THE HIDDEN DOCUMENT detailing the Vatican's position on the extraterrestrials.

REVEALED! PROJECT LUCIFER and the quest for "Fallen Star."

THE ROLE OF PETRUS ROMANUS for the coming Alien Serpent-Savior

2013! THE YEAR top astronomers say the alien world and its inhabitants will be divulged.

UNCOVERED! THE COLLINS ELITE, OCCULTISM, and the covert breeding and hybridization program.

FINALLY! THE INCREDIBLE FAMILY SECRET Tom Horn has kept concealed for over 40 years!

WHAT TOP GOVERNMENT & VATICAN OFFICIALS told Tom Horn & Cris Putnam about the reality of UFOs, Extraterrestrials

THE VATICAN'S TOP ASTRONOMER agrees to interview with Horn & Putnam. Read the amazing things he admitted.

NICK POPE & OTHER GOVERNMENT INSIDERS open up on the alien reality, set timelines for Disclosure.

BACK TO CYDONIA: Artificial structures on other worlds confirmed by the Chief of the Celestial Mechanics Branch of the NAO.

THE ASTONISHING SECRET CODE on a papal proclamation and the seed of Satan.

THE MYSTERIOUS GODDESS who watches over the divine children in whom the serpent bloodline survived and from which the serpent-savior emerged.
so yes there will be a Pope to announce a false god and savor, is this one or the next one, only time will tell. if this doe snot back up Revelation chapter 13 i do not know what does.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... html

We'll be uploading our entire MINDS to computers by 2045 and our bodies will be replaced by machines within 90 years, Google expert claims Ray Kurzweil, director of engineering at Google, believes we will be able to upload our entire brains to computers within the next 32 years - an event known as singularity Our 'fragile' human body parts will be replaced by machines by the turn of the century And if these predictions comes true, it could make humans immortal Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... html#ixzz2WjWv1jup Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If the Churches esp the biggest ones, do not urgently review the propositions made in previous posts (even without reading them here, because they know all of that), if no angelic-et help is accepted, and if no Chastisement comes, then the other way ahead is clearly presented by that article above. May be the years are not 30 but 20 even 10. What means brain upload to machine, if not the antichrist taking over brain And soul together. You judge. And please do not call me anti - catholic or anti - anyone who profess sincerely his faith.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I do not support the idea of "alien savior" but of "alien saviors - angels who come to rescue us on command of Jesus Christ. I do not support the idea of Jesus-reincarnated on other planets, but support the idea of Jesus once incarnated died and resurrected on earth is now savior of all planets. The difference may be invisible for the non-believing person, but is quite big for the believers.
I hope pope Francis will make the difference and those same angels who helped Phillip transport from Giza to Azotus and who freed Peter from the prison quite physically, will come to aid us before we all die. There is nothing to wait for more. The time of action is Now.

David Wilcock set up date for ET Disclosure July 2. Hope he is right this time.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
In a landmark article about recent papal statements, the popular Spiritdaily questions the elaborated church structure with the words:

Though they have a place, the fact is that canonical strictures are mentioned nowhere by Jesus, not in the way we know them today, when we have reams upon reams -- libraries -- of such legality. www.spiritdaily.com...

As I already commented, let hope this will be the beginning of a process that will see a lot of changes in the oldest organization on planet earth. Including support of ET disclosure and reread of Bible for presence of ET - angels.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
WIll the End times of Revelation happen anytime soon?
The cold logic based on many factors, including the age of the Earth, the Universe and its future, say rather No, not now.
However, the evidence based factors say, rather Yes, it is soon. One of the biggest evidences is Israel establishment and the last generation connected to it. The last generation's youngest members who have been 4-5 y old at the time of establishment of Israel (1947-48) should turn 70 sometime this year. Why should expect the last breath of the youngest ones who saw Israel established as a deadline for the events that Jesus promised to happen within one generation? We should expect it rather sooner. Should the natural lifespan is prolonged by any modern mean (that does not include the mark of the beast), then we may talk of a different time range for the End times.

It is illogical End times to happen now, but they may happen right now because there is no more time given. Unless some miracle happens. And it simply does not happen in the real life. I expect it everyday.

It is unhelpful and even may hurt to talk of "great deception" in regard to UFO, when the Rapture wil happen via spaceships. There is no other way, if we consider the entire action of God in the Bible. Only Jesus left the Earth without the need of a chariot, he went into a cloud, whatever that means.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
one cannot talk of prophecy while dismiss the main End times prophecy given by Jesus himself in the gospel. It includes planetary and space changes, it includes also the rapture. It may not happen all at once though, but it cannot be disregarded as no prophecy, not playing prophetic role, or other wording. Benedict had a different read on that End times prophecy 2 months before he resigned as pope. I do not agree with his view about Jesus the Prophet. Many people around the globe did not agree, no matter if they are catholics or not. I expected the things to become even worse in terms of new talks on the Bible, but he just resigned.
If the catholic church will declare the angels being extraterrestrials, let it be so as soon as possible. But let not go the other side of the spectrum at the same time.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
the Catholic church may have the luxury of time. With 76 old pope that appears to be the last one, seems the church and the world have some 10 or more years to await the outcome. I don't think however that the World has that time. The revelation of the truth will come sooner, in a matter of months may be. It will be a pity if that revelation will come together with a nuclear war or worse celestial punishment (as Neues Europa speaks of). Seems the ET disclosure does not concern those who have their timetables set to unknown for public dates. They follow their schedule. But God and the ETs- theirs, and I think this will be the prevalent at the end.
What stops the Catholic or other church to speak freely now, of great many things? Starting from Adam and Eve and ending with ET or Second Coming may be? I don't know what stops them, but I know tomorrow the people will talk about it and the churches' prelates (from all churches) will have to simply agree to keep the flocks.

I already talked of extraterrestrial different groups and agendas, was it in this or in the Fatima thread. Andromedans who seem now officially announced by mr Hellyer, seem to me not that Bible-friendly although listed as benevolent, anti-dragon and anti-chip. If it is up to them to determine the schedule, it will be around end of year. They also predict meteorite showers in the tail of Nibiru anytime before that. You may listen to Alex Collier.

i sincerely believe those are not the only ET who will intervene. Because if it is the only option for the embattled population, it may well end with a complete rewritten or denied Bible and exchanged with Andromedan code of morale (higher than ours, still - anti-Bible). Think about it, those of you who say you believe in God (whichever religion) and who think either way of ET and disclosure. it is not one way event. Having all the info available, we are still unprepared, what to say about the people who knew nothing. Or know only of the pyramid in Giza.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
What will happen if the "impossible" occurs: if another religion not the Catholic or Christian, goes forth and announces to the world the ET exist? When discussing possibilities, Dr Bassett thinks it would be a state or interstate organization, such as the EU. He singled out only the Catholic church as the most organized religion who could do it, but wouldn't do it first.

But I think it is a time to question even that paradigm too. Dr Anderson of time research institute finds the Hinduism perfectly ready for revelations of time-control or even travel. Some, incl. Wilcock, discuss in length the ancient Hindu texts who speak of Vimana - a gravitational flying vehicle, perhaps not only thru space but also thru time. Battles are fought with such Vimanas. With whom? Probably with Atlantis, the other civ at that time. Ultimately Atlantis lost, due to the Hindus or planetary event (the Flood).

If not a government but a religion goes on to disclose ET presence, it will have demonstratively religious stamp on it. The Muslims would disclose their prophets as coming on spaceships instead on horses? Or I don't know what. The Indians - their old sagas to be validated today, with much to say about time that they see it cyclical. The Chinese may not seek so much religion if they decide to disclose ET life, rather much more pragmatic approach.

We assume apriori that the Western world should once more be the leader of the progress, but we are left without Anything on the table (besides the UFO files, UK just released the last batch, and interviews of insiders, but not a real ship on the ground). I hope it will be the West, political and religious leaders. But the other possibility exists and becomes lucrative if you have a billion wide Muslim world that feels underrepresented in planetary affairs and wealth. And the Indian sub-continent. I don't know what will happen first and even less what consequences will have. Just imagine such kind of scenario.

For everyone who still doubts in general ET presence, although I decide not to excuse myself for posting already presented info online and discussing such info, let say: go to India Daily online news and go to Technology section and search a little for UFO related info. There are many, especially with older dates. It is posted freely online,a s free as if it is not a msm Indian media. India does not hide anymore, but nobody believes. Strange why. May be we need the Vimanas flying and dropping candy.
edit on 22-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It is quite possible God to allow the world nuclear conflict to happen, because of sins of mankind, regardless of what some expect as futuristic development. Until this day, we have Nothing Public on the table, not only in the realm of ET but also of much more earthly nature, that I spoke of in fatima thread. It is quite possible, contrary to pubic expectations, the conflict to develop unexpectedly for many.

We can read: Russian Advanced Weapons for Syria: Unrevealed Secrets of Vladimir Putin’s Recent Visit to London www.globalresearch.ca...

A world nulcear war will include not only the direct hits and radiation fallout. Not only the burning of flamable materials especially in cities that will continue for months, and according to Carl Sagan and modern estimations, will lead to a Nuclear winter for at least several years. But also the theoretical possibility of burning the atmospheric N2 into nuclear chain reaction, feared by the fathers of the atomic bomb at that time. It is noticeable that the Russian 100 megaton Tzar bomb was scaled down to "only" 54 megaton real explosion. Is the treshold somewhere there?

"Where is God, why God is silent" will ask ex-pope Benedict.

Some apparitions that are nowhere approved, suggest that a rapture -like event will occur for select some 20 mn people (there can be no guarantee of any number) prior such event. I suggest it will be carried out in spaceships, too, as already proved several times based on the Holy Scripture the descriptions of angelic very physical and real craft. (Ezekiel 1, Elijah)

However, for the rest 7 bln people remains first to survive global nuclear war and its aftermath, that will be a challende even for nations with existing underground cities built for that purpose. Second, they most probably will face the Extraterrestrial reality, but with different ET groups claiming quite opposite agendas and demands from the embattled humanity that just survived its self-destruction.

Here I enter into exo-poitics, and it is indeed a tragedy that the few brilliant exo-politicians on the planet are left to make their own living from public presentations begging for 10$ a piece of incalculable information. See what happens with Greer's movie Sirius. Did you watch it? If it was priced at 550$ and offered only to the business elite, probably the rich on this planet would buy it immediately, because "it costs therefore is valuable". Similarly a conference in Saudi Arabia that included ET reverse technology costed 2000$ or so a single ticket. Some of the same exopoliticians spoke there. But it is hard for the everyday life of "exo-researcher" to sell or even to give for free a product that nobody wants it. Nobody of those who should be concerned most for their flocks.

So I will not discuss in length the exopolitics, because ultimately you hit the reality of opposing ET agendas, and sources that are not always government-related scientists, as it is the case with the quoted mr Hellyer and his info. You have to admit there are other sources of other ET involved. There is a variety bigger than you and I can ever imagine. Thus I mentioned the Andromedan agenda, that is not the only agenda, frightening by itself.

Will we reach ultimately armageddon with mankind divided by opposite ET groups described by symbols in the book of Revelation? I don't know. Personally I think the current world will be left to die off in its current level, while various peoples will be saved on different destinations and planets by opposing ET groups. Only at the real End of times for the entire Universe (because we are not alone and Jesus did not come for us alone), only then the Earth will be populated again, and will develop again ancient civs. That will lead to the real sequence of end times described in Revelation and other prophetic books. I may be wrong of course. But does it matter for you, if Jesus' angels will come for you tomorrow? Does it matter for those who will die in the first conflict, or in the first meteorite rain? Here I actually do not talk of the space calamities. You can watch the sun activity how it increases everyday with events that we didn't know before.

I am totally surprised by the lack of public concern by hi clergy. If pope Francis lacks that knowledge, where are his aides, such as Funes, who know details and probaby have spoken with extraterrestrials? Where are the leading cardinals who elected Francis, namely the Canadian card. Ouellet who gave him the election by his de facto resignation, the Italian card. Scola, Austrian card. Schoenborn, US card Dolan. I believe when canadian ex-minister Hellyer speaks of 5 ET races already in contact, the canadian cardinal Ouellet have heard about it. The US cardinals have heard about it too, since the event took place in DC national pressclub. They are all very intelligent people and all of that did not happen in a corner.

We are left on our own as of this moment. It is tragic. It is unforgivable situation. it will matter for the billions who tomorrow will demand answers and will not be anywhere close to mercy. I will not be surprised if that all reflects in Christianity downfall in the post-events worlds, and rise of other religions, especially in a situation where Chinese are saved on one planet, Indians on another, Muslims on a third one. This is a real possibility when you have not 5 but 57 ET races competing for the world heritage. No, don't tell me I dream things. Read what is posted online for some 10 years. Listen to 2001 UFO disclosure conference in the same DC pressclub. The actions should have come right after it. We are off schedule by some 10-13 years.
edit on 23-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
There is a total lack of Public understanding on the above matters among the Christian leaders. far not only the Catholic. There is increased chance of a nuclear war between Christian West and Christian East, plus satellites or on behalf of satellites. In such a situation, the post conflict world will not have a big percentage of what we call today Western or White civilization. All inherited the ancient Roman-Greek culture, because Russia is also a spiritual descendant of ancient Byzantium or Eastern Roman empire. In that perspective, I see a bigger percentage of saved humanity among those nations whom we call today "3rd world". I don;t know details, but it is a logical conclusion. Many of those peoples are not predominantly Christian. It is possible, new branches of Christianity to develop among them, once saved on foreign planets. New branches that have little in common with today's distorted view of Jesus Christ's teaching. Personally for me, if saved at all, will stay the question whom of those groups to join. Perhaps I'm going to choose one of those groups of peoples that today are branded 3rd world and non-christian as major religion. It is a sad reality, but if full scale nuclear war follows, plus meteorite rain and even more, on the places where now the Western-Eastern Roman-Greek-derived civilizations stand, may stand only great craters.
That would also mean the Prophetic End times is not fulfilled, because it envisions those groups of peoples to play key roles. Only the future will say, whether today's stalemate will evolve into Apocalyptic scenario, or whether the described by me scenario or a close one will take place instead. It is a great pity no one listens today. And because I am sure those responsible are intelligent enough to read, if not here then the sources that I mentioned many times, it means remains the possibility they don't want to move towards (physical) salvation. It remains to be seen whether their inactivity will bring the real Armageddon or a situation when the Earth will be depopulated for eons, before its restoration to life at the time nearing the end of Universe.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I want to know. As a citizen of this planet I have the right to know:

1. What is the exact involvement of Vatican and other church structures in the above topics? If no answer is provided, if we have anohter 8 years, another decades without answer. does it mean a silent agreement with ExoVaticana? I doubt there will be decades with no answer in the information age. But the answer will come by people who do not profess the same as the Catholic church does. As it happens with ExoVaticana.

2. Popular catholic apparition La Salette says about Rome:

“Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the Antichrist."

Why is it the notorious failure of repeated Roman administrations to reveal honestly and fully to their flock And to the world the true message from heaven, whatever it is? What is it that they hide from us, already more than a century if we start counting from before Fatima?

3. Does the Catholic church plan to continue its role on Earth in the post-events era? Whatever events there might be, from "2012" movie of St Peter's dome falling upon faithful, mega tsunami, Nibiru, or WW3 as Fatima -3 real secret speaks about. I Don't know. But they do. So my question is: do they really plan to remain the major Christian church relevant for the survivors from the cataclysms, be it in underground cities or off-planet? Their current actions show they do not have such intentions - to outlive whatever calamity comes, instead they prepare to die as "martyrs". If so, I refuse to follow that road, and don't think that road is the blessed one from Above.

This is may be my last attempt to bring forth some little portion of honesty online by people who might well work under disguise. I don't have the answers and continue searching the truth, whatever it may be
edit on 24-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is my last post. I see absolutely no reason to continue with monologues. Whoever has read them, has been notified and could continue the search on the links provided. The clergy know the things better than I do. I doubt they will read here, but if they do they can check the things by themselves. because it doesn't happen in a dark corner, it happens in public. It is not I who make the news, it is the news that make me comment it here. I remain in prayerful expectation of the next big event, that may be of a doomsday nature (solar, asteroid) or political one. Then no comment will be needed, because everything would have started.
You miss your opportunity until that time by disbelief and even ridicule of those who believe.

If someone wants to contact me pls use PM for professional matters only. No private emails please. I do not evaluate prophecies of private nature, and am unable to just start new "friendship" conversations and comments in depth only for you, since I already Did them in public. If you have such ideas you could just comment it here in public. It will take days or week before I respond to any PM. Thank you!
edit on 24-6-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
let give the reader another chance to reflect about good and evil ET, from what is being discussed among specialists in the public space.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Spiritdaily: "Our strange time: 'UFO' sightings?" with a link to Fox news "Top UFO sightings (so far) of 2013" www.foxnews.com...=5
Some best images shown. Is this the question mark of Spiritdaily, or is it the "excuse" for catholic uneducated masses and their fanatical shepherds?

Spiritdaily, a leading "private" catholic site, continually doubts the authenticity of UFO and gives sometimes absurd explanations. Still it asks questions, and that is something good, while most catholics don't even ask.

Canadian prime minister said it clearly: 5 ET races have contacted Earth (that he knows about), probably many more.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Some catholic seers report that sometimes Our Lady appears together with "Angels". Sometimes with "hundreds of angels". How about those angels? Aren't they the extraterrestrials we seek? The seers are tight-lipped about that, or about future "secrets". What if Our Lady brings God's intervention in the form of extraterrestrial help? What else could be possibly hidden in those secrets? We already know of possibilities: WW3, asteroids, solar mega flares, even devil in Vatican is discussed in length by the banned apparition in Bayside. What is it that is never discussed? It is only one topic, and that is the presence of life outside Earth. Much more than that: that life is going to intervene on God's command.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Spiritdaily again "attacks" the aliens. It requires quite a lack of vision for the future to continue claiming efore hundreds of thousands devote readers that "Aliens" is something "occult", as he puts it:
"Occult watch: why we love aliens" with the link to www.csmonitor.com... Roswell UFO incident: Why we love alien visitors

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
WHAT WOULD THE ALIENS TELL US?

If I believed in their existence (which I am far from convinced), I would half expect the aliens to claim they disproved the existence of God with their superior methods and experiences....or that the aliens would come to bring their "true" galactic religion to earth.

Obviously, a Christian that believes (or knows) they are living during the end-times would be wise to consider such revelations by aliens, an end-times deception intended to undermine Christianity, Jesus Christ, and Salvation.

Are the aliens really going to come to this planet and say the opposite of expected. Would they really say: "We wish for you to convert us to the ways of your God and Jesus Christ" ? REALLY? Is that truly realistic to expect?!?

If it was not the end-times, maybe it would be a completely different story. Even without the end-times, if the aliens were to arrive, it would take considerable amount of time (50 to 250 years) to prove they were not a danger to humanity, in my opinion.
edit on 10-7-2013 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If the aliens existed and arrived,
I doubt that President's Vladimir Putin and Barack Obama would even care about the negative impact of the arrival of aliens on Christianity and religion.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join