It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone here had a dream of end times, wars, poleshift, canceled or delayed?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
hi all.

---since about december of 2012.

I keep reading how dreamers and seers keep seeing Doom ahead, I am wondering if anyone here has seen, or dreamed, where a terrible event to come is now canceled or delayed.

[I, back in the middle 90s, had a dream where I went to meet my entire high school class, a really small school where there were 28 graduates, and I told them all that "the end times that was to have begun in 1996, is delayed. go out and live your life and learn life experiences"!

anyone here have such an experience?!

freestone

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Not since my childhood - except I dreamed of planes hitting the World Trade Center around '93 or so.
And I had dreamed of some very dark problem hitting many countries - streaming out of Russia.

The reason I'm replying though is that I fairly frequently dream of some after-catastrophe world. There is far less people, they live communally, a lot of them underground, and they do not use cars or weapons. There is Internet in my dreams everywhere.
Since years I am trying to find out what the catastrophe will be - war, meteors, tsunami etc.
No luck so far.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

For many years now I recurringly have dreams of being one of the last survivors, whether on earth or in a itsy bitsy space ship.

Just a couple days ago I dreamed that everyone was being taken off earth becuase it was losing oxygen. I was one of the first taken off in that dream and oddly when I got to the next planet there was a mcodnalds done and waiting for us, lol. It was scary but ended well.

A few months ago I dreamt that earth was disentergrating like losing mass and me my family and two others were the last left, we did have a small spaceship (the size of an average living room). We were literally hanging on to the last cliff on earth when two others in a space ship showed up and took me and my family with them.
This was a desolate, dreary and very depressing dream that even though we ended up on a spaceship we had no where to go. This one sticks in my head kinda haunting.

I have dreams all the time of meteors hitting and mostly wiping out the earth but not all do in some I live, sometimes others do too.

I have dreamed of whitish beings talking to me, kind of comforting. No idea what if anything that means.

Though none of these dreams have come true (not yet) I did dream about my husband before I met him. I knew what he would look like. I knew what each of my kids would look like too having seen them both in a dream. So you never really know what will come to be out of your dreams.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Multiple war dreams in my hometown, one was armies clashing, another was more a Big Brother style takeover.
Then one i've had where I believe I was looking through the eyes of my grandfather in Korea when he got shot in the back.

a nuclear bomb detonating

a myriad of meteorites that destroy a side of the earth in which I float for a moment and then die.

Stuff like that. In like ultra 1080p quality where I can feel everything too, not just a couple weak dreams.

The war dreams were always the most in-depth and detailed.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by freestonew
hi all.

---since about december of 2012.

I keep reading how dreamers and seers keep seeing Doom ahead, I am wondering if anyone here has seen, or dreamed, where a terrible event to come is now canceled or delayed.

[I, back in the middle 90s, had a dream where I went to meet my entire high school class, a really small school where there were 28 graduates, and I told them all that "the end times that was to have begun in 1996, is delayed. go out and live your life and learn life experiences"!

anyone here have such an experience?!

freestone

yes a couple times, still hasn't happened
i've fallen off a building to my death, still hasn't happened.
i've been shot to death, still hasn't happened
i was skydiving and my suit didn't deploy, still hasn't happened.
i looked into the distance and a nuclear mushroom cloud made me look smaller then pebbles on a beach, still hasn't happened

i tend to have dreams where i'm driving very very nice cars and i have alot of them.... all too bad

dreamings is a heavy doss of '___', and thats what i believe in.....

you can turn your dreams into spiratual entities, but thats just like the crazy guy on acid claiming he saw god

edit: ahahah ATS blocked "D.M.T. No dots, Funnyyyyy.
edit on 20-3-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: ahahah ATS blocked "D.M.T. No dots, Funnyyyyy.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

Through the years i have seen dreams about destructions,apart from 9/11 and a few earthquakes nothing else has happened.Once i saw the aftermath of a nuclear explosion,the nuclear winter.Ashes were falling from the sky and when touched my skin,they were burning me.

Last week i saw a dream that really scared me.In a nutshell, i saw Thor telling me to prepare for the final battle and warn the others.Didn't say when(just soon) or other details.Then i went outside and everything was destroyed.
Dream.
Since then almost every night i see dreams that me and another guy,i don't really know who he is, are preparing for war.We are gathering weapons,not just modern weapons,but also swords,axes and bows.

I really hope that these dreams are just me,spending too much time in here and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
My daughter (15) told me of a dream just last night to write down in the dream journal. I still need to write this dream down...

Anyhow, she said Obama was still president but she was older, almost finishing high school, so this would be at the end of his term. Anyhow, she said that Obama invited in another countries military to help police the American population because we'd fallen into a civil war. Anyhow, the family was relocating to Canada. She said it was scary, because Canada didn't want to let any American's seeking asylum in their country.

Anyhow, she said ultimately, we were allowed in because of my nursing experience and her acceptance letter into a big time college that was no longer there. Since, we had "value", they allowed us in and we moved way way up north.

She said, my daughter, that it was a surreal, very realistic dream. Normally, she doesn't remember her dreams, but this one she did. Okay, now I should write it down, in the actual journal.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ive had a few but the most significant was about ten years ago when I was living in NYC and I had a hyper lucid dream of playing basketball with a friend on court atop a high rise building near midtown Manhattan. It was odd because we were playing and first we heard a soft boom like far away but deep and a big light that spread in an arc across the sky and then suddenly it was apparent there was a massive shockwave heading our way. You would think that I would have woke up before the shockwave hit but I didn't... I woke after I was lying dismembered amongst a heap of smoking rubble.. I could actually feel my body was torn apart. I was sweating and panting as if out of breath when I woke up from that one... haven't had too many lucid dreams like that.

top topics

join