It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Pope and his mate, Baphomet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Pretty sick topic for a statue that sits in the centre of what is supposed to be one of the biggest religions on Earth..

Nuclear explosions?
Tortured souls?
Baphomet?

It's all here.. don't need to watch some soap opera to get your kicks..

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Out from many lives, innumerable breaths, heartbreak, triumph, and ignominy, the Cristos emerges at last, off the Wheel, reunited with eternal Spirit, ascended, wise, having transcended the bounds and liabilities of physical manifestation.

It's pretty simple. We live, and live, and live, growing or not, sometimes in pain and misery, sometimes in splendor, mostly in anonymity and, like the man said - "quiet desparation" we struggle through our Cycle until , finally, we call it quits and hop off the Wheel.

That's what Jesus told us - the kingdom of heavan (and hell) is WITHIN YOU. All you gotta do is chose which one you want to experience. Hell, you can (and probably will) experience both, on and off.

Beautiful artwork, and yeah, disturbing, if you gotta see only kitties and puppies. Me? I see that we have good AND evil in our world, and we have to understand both is we are ever to really grow. Art helps us understand.

Namaste

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
How do you that everyone at the vatican calls it satans thrown room. What good have you done in your life to equal anything of the new pope. Clear satan from your own mind

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't need any statue of baphomet telling me there is something very wrong with the catholic church, but every bit of negative data adds more condemnation to an already convicted institution. Studying mainstream religion is an excercise in disgustipation.

That is exactly what religion does. Promises you one thing, and gives you the complete opposite. Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, no shame, no shame, no shame.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
IT absolutley is one, they even got the two different eyes right, and the top as well with the three pronged beast. i knew i didnt trust them for a reason..

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Here's an abridged history of Baphomet. Judging by what I've read of the contents, it's clear that Baphomet is no more evil than a pickaxe. If used constructively, positive fruits. If used destructively...well, destruction. And how the Church uses the Baphomet figurehead is no different from America using Osama bin Laden to invade the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Maybe so, but Baphomet is associated with the occult, by the church..and more than likely associated with the devil due to certain symbols with a good mix of Hollywood and falsities spread by the church..

That and a case load of beer and a good story telling, coupled with a few dodgy handshakes and the almighty dollar changing hands.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by DarknStormy
These people are sickos and that includes the artist.. If they want hell, they will certainly get it.

Stopped defending islam when people criticise it as a group, have you?

Started to criticise catholics as a group now, have you?

Consistency of a can of soup without the can.

now op.. how is that art work any more frightening than the last popes actual face? O.o

At least this one doesn't look like he's a closet panty sniffer.

All mainstream religions are an evil farce upon the respective followers of each, BUT islam has not used religion recently to invade countries with all kinds of pretexts. The last time they were aggressive was during the holy crusades.

Christians have taken it upon themselves to bring their twisted and fake democracy by bombing people into submission one country at a time. This is why christians deserve more criticism than muslims do.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
Right the vatican set up a nuclear explosion. You are looking to wrong the place. Wake up

Not they they have but some things could be connected if you were to make a case about there past. First, The Roman Cross

And the medals of NAZI crosses.

But the other thing people don't touch upon is his relationship with what looks like Catholic Jesuit priests. Hitler was a catholic also.

Some also say the Jesuits were behind the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.. So who really knows. The are the black priests and have influence all over the world. For all we know, they could be trying to get The Roman Empire up and running again by playing everyone else against each other

edit on 18-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

m Maybe so, but Baphomet is associated with the occult, by the church..and more than likely associated with the devil due to certain symbols with a good mix of Hollywood and falsities spread by the church..

Then why would you implicate the Baphomet mythos as casting a evil shadow on the church? Maybe the Baphomet connections are a sign of wisdom and fertility, as seen through the Pope's eyes.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The church has always used the cross as its main icon.

To have Baphomet staring down over a congregation so large is, as i said earlier, the master watching over his flock. The main image of Baphomet is his head and horns.. everything esle around it is symbolic. Loke christ on the cross. The cross is the main item, Christ being crucified is the symbolic part of that image.

This is Baphomet with horn and three pronged symbol on his head. It sways far more to baphomet than it does to christ.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

To keep impressionable minds under their spell?

So do you believe this spell is perpetuated by the church AI ? Or could it possibly be emanating in constant from the conglomeration itself ? I'm think'in both actually.
edit on 18-3-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Looks more like alien

edit on 18-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
"Souls are crying

souls are dying

in the darkness where everywhere is dark

where there is no Hope

this shall be the last Pope.

Because in the monstrosity

where is the place of a nod

it is not the Church of God."

piequal3because14

edit on 18-3-2013 by piequal3because14 because: nod

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

And your immediate reaction, despite the less-than-hostile origins of Baphomet, is to assume there's a malevolent message being sent?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So do you believe this spell is perpetuated by the church AI ? Or could it possibly be emanating in constant from the conglomeration itself ? I'm think'in both actually.

I'm thinking we cast spells all the time. Symbols rule the world, and what are words but musical symbols?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Your Avatar has an incredible likeness to two Aliens i dreamt about last week. It turned into a lucid dream just before i awoke............Strange.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I'm thinking we cast spells all the time. Symbols rule the world, and what are words but musical symbols?

I agree ! From sound to words that vibrate and can have an effect in our universe.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Any catholics here wanna discuss it?

Just curious. Not attacking but...come on. Jesus rising from a nuclear death bomb? Why? How? What the [snipped]?
edit on Mon Mar 18 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
It's hands - one is cupped and the other is pointing its finger, just as on the Masonic pillars on either side of the pyramid sculpture sitting outside the IRS building . Of course masons always deny that it's Masonic, but as they bat for the same team as the RCC all the denials in the world ring hollow.

The new pope's name is:
Jorge (George) - "earth worker/farmer"
Mario (Mary) - "bitter, revellious"
Bergoglio - "oil, mountain"

This blasphemous atrocity, which yes definitely includes an obfuscated Baphomet, is representative of the spinal column  in which those in the occult and those deceived by the occult, come to "activate" the spinal serpent, often called Kundalini through sodomy, eastern meditation techniques and drugs. Very few understand that trees in the Bible are people, and that the root words in the Hebrew signify "the spine, (as giving firmness to the body):-backbone". This all goes back to the garden of Eden and exactly what Adam and Eve signify of man. The occult will tell you that the serpent was the "good guy" who wanted to give mankind knowledge, and that Our Creator is really the "bad guy" for withholding it. They, as usual, flip everything upside down. If you are one to consider the bringing of evil knowledge to mankind, then you'll side with them.

But what the occult refuses to inform its devotees of is the very simple truth that buried within the Hebrew root word for tree is the meaning  "to shut firmly, to close (as in eyes)". Whilst the occult hold out to the world, and it is sweeping the world now, the seduction of "opening your spiritual eye", your Creator has firmly shut it to the Kingdom of God. See, there is no darkness in Him. None. In man, descended from Adam, now bearing Adam's image and likeness, there is darkness.
 It is only Jesus Christ that reopens our spiritual eye. Choosing occult enlightenment gets what is pictured behind this pope- the false light of the serpent on the spine.....and all of the darkness that it pictures.

Just as there is the anointing oil of the Holy Spirit, there is a false anointing oil of this "serpent". The Pope's name tells us his role in these times. An earth worker/farmer (Cain tiller of the ground) who dishes out the bitter oil. His first few speeches, when compared with scripture, declare the tower of Babel and what it is he will do. It is my plea that those who are being drawn towards Our Creator start to see the yoga and meditation sweeping into our corporate training departments, primary schools, medicine, psychiatry and these Internet boards. They need you to experience the visions and voices as being real. They are not. They are what you see in this photo - and every last one of them will believe the delusion that Our God sends to those who are perishing. They are perishing because they did not learn to love the truth. Instead, they choose Adam (the "primordial godman" of the occult world, their 'lucifer'), just as prophetic of when Judea (the world) chose to release the murderer, insurrectionist and robber known as Barabbas (son of the father) instead of Jesus Christ, the Son of God

Their occult writings all state the same - that man has God within Him (lie) and that they await the day that science and esoteric knowledge is combined to make them immortal godman. Same delusion that led to the destruction of the ancient world is once again consuming so many today. Apostate Christianity, Catholicism, Freemasobry, Mormonism, Eastern religiouns, Shi'ite etc. Adam, for all intents and purposes is their "god". Only to Christians in faith, is his image and his likeness which kills. Our Creator commenced the new creation 2,000 years ago, but as then, man wants Adam and all of his pride and arrogance which only leads to death.

Quoted in full, read this people.

This sculpture is vile, i'm sure you could spend days finding images within it's fold, all grotesque and twisted. Pure hate. Seeing those photo's of the poep's throne, i accept they are at least being honest about who they are.

This sculture will come alive, it is this that will speak. Don't know how i know this, but it will.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join