It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you thinking even considering Kerry?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden has just released a new tape that basically endorses John Kerry. Bin Laden states quite plainly that a vote for Bush is a vote for war and a vote for Kerry is a vote for a truce. Really? Do you believe Bin Laden will not attack the US? Of course not, he attacked us on 9/11 without us provoking him, but if we vote for Kerry that will be a truce????? Yeah right!!

On top of all this if Kerry wins the election Bin Laden can come out after the election and claim that he single handedly affected the election. He can claim that he scared Americans into voting for Kerry giving him more of a following than he enjoys now.

Bottom line is that Bin Laden wants you to vote for Kerry because Bush has made his life a living hell and he like many of you, think anybody but Bush.

'Every state will be determining its own security, and will be responsible for its choice,' it means that any U.S. state that will choose to vote for the white thug Bush as president has chosen to fight us, and we will consider it our enemy, and any state that will vote against Bush has chosen to make peace with us, and we will not characterize it as an enemy.

frontpagemag.com...
www.nypost.com...
worldnetdaily.com...
www.registerguard.com...
www.nysun.com...

In addition to this Kerry is even supported by the Communist party and Yassar Arafat. I really don�t understand how anyone can justify voting for this guy.

www.freerepublic.com...
www.worldnetdaily.com...

Lastly Kerry has a plan for everthing from winning the war on terror to saving the whales yet he is very sketchy on any details. This is par for the course when it comes to incumbants and challengers but if Kerry truley had a plan to win the war on terror he should tell everyone what it is now. That is if he truly cared if our soldiers died in Iraq and Afghanistan. That is if he had a plan and cared.

[edit on 1-11-2004 by BlackJackal]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Isn;t this kind of argument covered in what seems like hundreads of threads on here at the moment?

Sorry I'm just getting tired of seeing the same thing over and over again.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
See ed's post. Do you really believe Rupert Murdoch is the only guy in the world who found the 'secret' translation?

You mentioned Yassar for Kerry, what about Iran for Bush?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
AS it gets closer to the wire the propaganda just gets cruder, more lumpen and so sadly crass.

Mods -

This kind of idiotic and insulting detritus should be filtered out IMO.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yeah I saw Edsingers post and was the first person in said thread to point out that Bin Laden supported Kerry. This needs its own thread because it deserves to be answered by Kerry supporters. How can you support Kerry if he is supported by the 9/11 mastermind.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
Osama Bin Laden has just released a new tape that basically endorses John Kerry. Bin Laden states quite plainly that a vote for Bush is a vote for war and a vote for Kerry is a vote for a truce. Really? Do you believe Bin Laden will not attack the US? Of course not, he attacked us on 9/11 without us provoking him, but if we vote for Kerry that will be a truce????? Yeah right!!

[edit on 1-11-2004 by BlackJackal]

Are you the guy in the office that allways falls for the reverse psycology?

Office worker : Well the water tank on teh cooler is empty.. too bad BlackJackal is too weak to pick up that big heavy water tank to replace it.

BlackJackal: No I'm not!!! URRgg Ghaaa AArrgg... whew.. see!

man.. you really are not worth the flesh your printed on are you?

Wraith

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
AS it gets closer to the wire the propaganda just gets cruder, more lumpen and so sadly crass.

Mods -

This kind of idiotic and insulting detritus should be filtered out IMO.

Filter out what? The truth?

What I have posted is the truth is that what you are afraid of?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
wraith30,

I appreciate your insults since that is all you can come up with and not even attempt to answer to charges pressed against the candidate whom you support.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Another endorsement Kerry has received is from Le Monde the ultra liberal French newspaper

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Liberal French paper cites debate skills 'internationalist' vision, war experience

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think that most have likely made up their minds way before this seeming "endorsement", some have even already voted.

Personally, I think the timing of this tape is HIGHLY suspect, and almost akin to pulling Osama out of a hat right before election day. The translation is almost equally suspect. The glaringly wrong dates and time frames also make this tape suspect.

This is exactly the kind of trick and "October Surprise" we were expecting all along, and it simply reinforces my desire to see the Embicile in Chief go packing...along with his puppet master Cheney.

Bush has gone from a budget surplus, to a large defecit, the biggest turnaround in US history. He's lost more jobs than any president in the last 75 years. He's engaged in a now shown to be illegal war, and in open defiance of international opinion. We've seen the emergeance of two new nuclear powers, both of which he's done nothing but spew threatening rhetoric to. I can't see how anyone would support THIS guy? Forget about Iraq, Al Queda, NK, Iran, etc. Four more years of BUSH/CHENEY is the biggest threat facing America.....!!! Might as well cast your vote for Patriot Act II, III, and the ceasing of the 2008 vote, as we'll be too busy with WWIII at the time...to hold such elections.

link   
Kerry is a man will who has proven time and again that he will vote to smooth, not change. Go with the flow rather than buck the system. This is not even just flipping, but having your OWN agenda. I love the story of the poll taken to see how he shuold respond to the OBL tape. That was classic.

link   
Kerry is a man will who has proven time and again that he will vote to smooth, not change. Go with the flow rather than buck the system. This is not even just flipping, but having your OWN agenda. I love the story of the poll taken to see how he shuold respond to the OBL tape. That was classic.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

This needs its own thread because it deserves to be answered by Kerry supporters.

Okay, here goes...

Feel better? Or worse?

I was going for worse, if you remain "undecided."

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Giving Bin Laden say in our election one way or the other is the most ridiculous thing I can think of. I personally don't care who the f**K Bin Laden supports, it could be Snoopy for all I care. This is exactly the kind of BS Bush and his "this new video is a gift" campaign people want to come out of this. A gift? I'm going to vote for Kerry one way or the other, I don't care if Bin Laden endorsed him and held up a Kerry/Edwards sign. I think Kerry would do a better job defending our country, simply because he couldn't do any worse, obviously Bin Laden is still alive and kicking. And if he truly did want a truce, that's totally cool with me, I think we've taken our eye for an eye ten fold, they kill 2,000 of our civilians, we kill hundreds of thousands of theirs, but I suppose that's not good enough for Bush's ignorant, redneck base. It's amazing so many are smart enough to use the "internets".

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Personally, we could use some smoothing right now... It'll buy us some time till WWIII comes (which it will, and is currently almost full speed ahead to getting here)....

Bush has basically shaken up the ant farm...Shaking it up further isn't going to get us anywhere.....

man.. you really are not worth the flesh your printed on are you?

Lets keep it civil, and attack the candidates and the issues, not fellow members please....
That's borderline Warn-worthy...

[edit on 1-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Im currently watching "The Patriot Act" which is a lecture by Mark Crispin Miller about the state of our country and the policies the our current president has layed out. There is no way dubya is getting my vote, not that he had a chance before i watched the lecture. Also that little voice in my tells me if Bush gets elected we will be at a higher risk for more attacks. If not Kerry then who?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yeah I saw Edsingers post and was the first person in said thread to point out that Bin Laden supported Kerry. This needs its own thread because it deserves to be answered by Kerry supporters. How can you support Kerry if he is supported by the 9/11 mastermind.

Are you that blind? stop flapping about hearsay and completely made up false statements that have no substance. He said, she said, that's all we hear regarding the position of Kerry/Bush.

Face the facts!

President Bush appointed former Secretary of State James Baker III as his envoy on Iraq's debt. No problem right? Well, James Baker also owns Baker Botts which is currently defending the Saudi Royal family including the Bin Ladens in a $1 trillion lawsuit filed by the families of September 11 victims.

So why is the Carlyle administration (oops i ment bush) benefiting the people (james baker) who are defending the government of the terrorists who are clearly behind the 9/11 attacks?

Baker Botts should prosecuting, standing on the American side of the court house.

ATS - WHERE PEOPLE SELECT THEIR IGNORANCE

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I think OBL is using reverse psychology. Trying to change peoples minds to vote for his buddy Bush who has gone easy on him and will continue to let him slip through the cracks. He is trying to scare voter away from Kerry by suggesting he would rather see Kerry as president.

I'm considering Kerry because our envirnoment depends on it and that should be our first priority.

Besides why would you listen to a terrorist about who you should vote for. By listening to that idiot you are letting him win.

We are living very close to a terrorist regime here in the US. Our leader now is ruling by fear and intimidation. Everyone is scared and he keeps reminding us how close we are to attack everyday. I call that fear and intimidation totally in your face. If you cannot recognise that you might as well vote for Bin Ladin for President.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

wraith30,

I appreciate your insults since that is all you can come up with and not even attempt to answer to charges pressed against the candidate whom you support.

Thank you, they are more allong the lines of synical sarcasm wich usulay includes a great deal of truth.

OBL says jump and you are responding with "how high!" Open your eyes.. ohh wait.. I forgot allong with the oath of loyalty Bush has required that all of his followers sew their eyes shut to make sure they never see the truth.

Charges pressed against Kerry? What charges.. that governments arround the world want to see Bush out of office. I see all the arguments about other countrys wanting Bush out as proof that Bush is a great leader.. have you ever considered that the rest ofthe world wants Bush out becasue they see him as an unstable nutjob!?!

I have seen others violetly defend their position on Bush when comments from people in the UK comment on how much they dotn like Bush.. and these Americans scream that this is our country and will not stand for anyone comming into our country and telling us how to run it. At the same time they think that going into Iraq and telling them how to run their country was some great blow in the name of liberty in the world. WTF is with the double standard here!?!

So I tell you what.. give me some charges against Kerry.. with documentation and we can tlk about them.

I offer you some for Bush

College caught in major Hazing scandal where he was branding new frat brotehrs and laughing about it.

Arrested for Drunken disorderly

Arrested for Theft

Arrested for DWI

Accused Ann Richards of being an Alcoholic while running for Governer while still being a heavy drinker.

Bakrupted the Texas Rangers

Ruined every single buisness venture he has ever been in charge or hand in including the Texas Saving&Loan

there are just a few for ya. Enjoy.

Wraith

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is the stupidest thread on this site for a long time.

Let�s say that Bush received a loud, public endorsement from the KKK. Would that influence your vote?

Do you think that would influence Bush�s policies? Will we go back to separate drinking fountains?

Even if OBL endorses Kerry, (not proven, BTW), does that automatically mean the Kerry endorses OBL?

What about Terry Nichols? Who does he support for President? I bet it is Bush. Does it matter?

Not a bit.

Only the truly witless would base their vote on what OBL says.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join