It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in the sky in Clearfield, Utah March 16th 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Just recorded this sky noise before noon! I always thought that these videos were a crock until now. Just got home from the bank and heard this loud sound. I scrabbled to get my cellphone camera going. Fortunately, there was a second pulse and I caught it. I do have a really bad headache, not sure if it's related or not. Anyways, is there anyone else in the Clearfield, Utah area that heard this? Did you get any video? PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU DID!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Excellent sound quality.You might want to add the video to the megathread about the sounds in the sky.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Good catch

edit on 16-3-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Will do... Recorded on a Galaxy S III

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This is the best recording ive heard on this so far, very nice reflexes to catch it on tape!

easy S+F

edit on 16-3-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Since I too have heard the sky sounds here in Austin Tx
Let me be the first to tell you, you dont know what your hearing.
That's just thunder. Or a plane or a train or traffic etc...

At least that's what everyone told me haha!
Welcome to the club. You might as well have
heard a drunk leprechaun in a UFO.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Did you ever consider driving towards the sounds?
You might be able to stop a conspiracy before it starts.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Intriguing, I'm still not buying into it though .. too many proven fakes out there.

And from all places .. Clearfield Utah .. haha .. I know the place. Damn the world is small.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

That's why I'm hoping some more people recorded this today. I too was skeptical about these videos until I head it for myself. I will email anyone the raw video file if they want to analyze it.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

Ok. This post is what finally made me register so I can reply. I'm in West Point and have been scouring the net trying to find any posts about things I've been seeing in the sky. I have heard humming overhead at night and twice the last week I've seen strange black cloud things that started as what looks like black cigar shaped canisters. Last night my husband and I saw saucer clouds and my sister and I saw many if them around Tuesday. Something's up. Literally

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I do live near an Air Force Base and I'm always seeing strange things up here. This is the first time I have heard anything weird.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

With Hill AFB right there, you don't think it was a connection to the base?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sprinkles

Thank you so much for your post. West Point is pretty close to me. I live by Antelope Drive. I'm getting it out there on Facebook, hoping some of my local friends got something, or at least heard it.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

I'm wondering this: The sound appears to be louder than a jet passing 100 feet over your head, yet no-one else seems to come out of his house and take a look, and that's in basically all these videos.

I can emphasize though, that the quality of the video is outstanding. The SGS3 is a beautiful phone btw, got one as well ^^

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Last time I was there, they only had a squadron of F16s stationed there, and while their sound was a daily occurrence, it is quite distinctive and nothing like that "sound from hell" the OP recorded.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I will not rule out Hill AFB 100%. All I can really do is ask my childhood friend to watch the video. He is in the Air Force. I don't know if he will or can tell me anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

I have some friends that live in Layton. I just emailed them for any confirmation.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

I hear jets all day long here, they shake my house. This sound was very different, it was way loud and you could hear it echoing off of the mountains. You can kind of hear the reverberation in the video.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
S+F OP for a great video

This is pure speculation and a sign of possibly visiting here too much, but could these sky sounds be some kind of test for a loudspeaker for Project Bluebeam?

King
edit on 16/3/2013 by kingears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
it sounds like the noise the tripods make from war of the worlds.

Are we under imminent attack?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
That sounded like a clear approach, peak and fade of something going over? Am I misunderstanding it? Something flying over you didn't see maybe? (or couldn't see?)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join