It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well look at this the Queen's nurses belt buckle.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nOraKat
You ever see the movie From Hell with Johnny Dep? There were some references made in it which alluded to high level Brit gov't chaps in the Freemasons.

I hilited the relevant part for your attention. Unless you're suggesting "From Hell" was a documentary, I'd hope you realise that it's a fiction, a story, a whimsy. In short, t'ain't professing to be truth; just a way to part you from some money and park your butt in a seat for a couple of hours.

Hate to disappoint you
Fitz

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

That's not "the queens personal nurse" it's a nurse that works at Marylebone hospital, a place where anyone can be treated, this could be your nurse even. What I find odd is people who keep pointing out these symbols. You all show signs of being paranoid and uneducated.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
Pretty sure that the nurse wearing the buckle will be sacrificed next. She knows it too. Usually the queen will eat the nurse.

Pretty sad really, but that is the culture.

I personally have seen the queen eat a nurse. It was horrible. A bit of the nurse got caught in her dentures.

Oh no, hang on, it wasn't a nurse. It was a vol au vent.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth
reply to post by mars1

That's not "the queens personal nurse" it's a nurse that works at Marylebone hospital, a place where anyone can be treated, this could be your nurse even. What I find odd is people who keep pointing out these symbols. You all show signs of being paranoid and uneducated.

Those CULT symbols have NEVER been associated with anything Medical-Medicine.

Anyone and everything around Heads of State is screened and scrutinized to ensure a proper Public Image of that Head of State is presented to the people, and the WORLD.

There IS a purpose for that Symbol being on WHO its on and WHERE its on. The message is intended for those intelligent enough to receive the message.

The Queen's going to make a TON of money providing medicine and medical knowledge to the Chinese getting their DNA destroyed right now with all those dioxins-toxins.

Da Chinese are having an obesity-diabetes outbreak and it ain't from eating Ho-Ho's and Micky-D's......their very DNA is being destroyed from the pollution there.

"Western Nations - Europe " / That CULT already know how to deal with a dying population with their DNA destroyed.

The Symbol was placed there to signify where the WEALTH of the world is NOW headed.

It also signifies China's toast. It's the official sign that China now has a MAJOR health problem and is DONE.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

The Pentagram was actually originally a symbol for the 5 virtues of Christ.

It only got re-imagined as a demonic image within the last 100-150 years.

Everyone who was still using it didn't give a fly and kept using it.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here is the test. Would there be a conspiricy theory if the belt buckle were:

1) Micky Mouse
2) A Rebel Flag (Southern US)
3) An NRA Logo
4) A UN Flag
5) A Cresent
6) A Cross
7) A rainbow
8) Sponge Bob

For all but one the answer is yes
edit on 6-3-2013 by MissingRonnieR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
This is getting silly now. It is not a coincidence that the nurse happens to be wearing two very occult symbols round her waist.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

Oh, come on now... of course this is just a coincidence. Don't you know that kind of thing is popular right now? Very hot topic, and stuff. The nurse is probably just really into Jay-Z or Rick Ross or something. Maybe Beyonce or Rhianna. It's all just for show, don't you know? The royal family is just trying to cash in on some of that same hype as hip-hop any hollywood. You guys are just paranoid. Put on your tinfoil hats and go back to sleep.

/massive sarcasm

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Those CULT symbols have NEVER been associated with anything Medical-Medicine.

False. As has been repeatedly stated, her belt buckle is the emblem of the Royal Masonic Hospital.

Anyone and everything around Heads of State is screened and scrutinized to ensure a proper Public Image of that Head of State is presented to the people, and the WORLD.

There IS a purpose for that Symbol being on WHO its on and WHERE its on. The message is intended for those intelligent enough to receive the message.

Which is why "they" put it on a relative nobody in the same picture as a major (if nominal) head of state. The easiest way to get attention is to do the exact opposite of what people are paying attention to.

The Queen's going to make a TON of money providing medicine and medical knowledge to the Chinese getting their DNA destroyed right now with all those dioxins-toxins.

Da Chinese are having an obesity-diabetes outbreak and it ain't from eating Ho-Ho's and Micky-D's......their very DNA is being destroyed from the pollution there.

Wouldn't be ATS without a touch of Noble Savage.

"Western Nations - Europe " / That CULT already know how to deal with a dying population with their DNA destroyed.

Do you really want to compare Western and Chinese human rights records?

The Symbol was placed there to signify where the WEALTH of the world is NOW headed.

To a nurse in London?

It also signifies China's toast. It's the official sign that China now has a MAJOR health problem and is DONE.

China's ascendancy will be halted by the same health problems you already claimed the Western nations are suffering?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

As stated. The buckle shows both the Masonic symbol and the "pentagram" is the Eastern Star symbol which is Masonic order for the Ladies. The story goes, when the Masonic Order was started, the wives of the Masons were nosy and wanted to know the secrets their husbands new. Well that wouldn't do for the Order as the members' oath was never to be broken. Knowing that women can't keep a secret (sorry ladies), they started the Eastern Star. Now here is the catch. The men from the Masonic order can join the Eastern Star order but the women can not join the Masonic Order. Now, it is stated, that the Monarchy have been members of the order going back to beginning of the Masonic Order.

This is as far as my knowledge goes on this topic. I have three brothers and they are all Masons and my sisters in law are Eastern Star.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
This is getting silly now. It is not a coincidence that the nurse happens to be wearing two very occult symbols round her waist.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

Oh, come on now... of course this is just a coincidence. Don't you know that kind of thing is popular right now? Very hot topic, and stuff. The nurse is probably just really into Jay-Z or Rick Ross or something. Maybe Beyonce or Rhianna. It's all just for show, don't you know? The royal family is just trying to cash in on some of that same hype as hip-hop any hollywood. You guys are just paranoid. Put on your tinfoil hats and go back to sleep.

/massive sarcasm

/massive inability to read the thread. Most notably page 2 and 3 / end

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nrthstar

LOL.. hey, that's how I tell the story of the ES history! My wife asked if I wanted her to join that I respond "I go to lodge to get away from you?"

BUT ....

The star is not Eastern Star. It's just a Pentalpha, most likely Pythagoras as it relates to health and Masonry at the same time. Eastern Star is inverted. Masonic Pentalphas are not.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

ACTUALLY .. the Pentagram has FAR more sinister origins: The first known recordings of the symbol were 3000 years before Christ walked the Earth, in Sumerian. It was a pictogram word in their language .. it meant.. *gasp* .. "corner."

In Babylon it represented 5 planets. According to Wikipedia anyways...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry but are the newbs chiming-in here on this thread totally incapable of reading through the lead 3 pages of this thread and realising that the question has been answered fully and completely and tossing-in their conspiracy silliness only makes them look foolish?

I mean come on already! Hopefully this isn't emblematic of the quality of conspiracy theorist 'research' (or maybe it sadly is)

Fitz

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Found another pic of the queen at that druid meeting. Just thought I`d share it. Yes I know its been solved in regards to the buckle.

img850.imageshack.us...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

That was a Welsh Gorsed (meeting of Druids) in 1946.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

The Early Roots The earliest known use of the pentagram can be found around 3500 BC at Ur of the Chaldees in Ancient Mesopotamia. It was found here on fragments of broken pottery with some of the earliest findings of written language. In later periods of Mesopotamian art, the pentagram was used in royal inscriptions as a symbol of imperial power extending out to "the four corners of the world".

Here is what I came up with. It does not seem to match what you have found.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

lol that's the same thing I said.. Ur was a Sumerian City State, your own excerpt detailing the symbol as a part of Sumeria's cuneiform written language.

Besides, I said I got it from Wikipedia, they are sometimes wrong. Though since you just posted the same thing, probably not this time.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Your post:

3000 years before Christ

My post:

around 3500 BC

Your post:

in Sumerian

My post:

in Ancient Mesopotamia.

You said:

lol that's the same thing I said..

Color me wrong but, do you see any differences in what I've just posted? I wouldn't say they are identical.

Also, I posted this stuff like 13 pages back or so, have you been perusing?

edit on 6-3-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Not to go too far off topic, but I believe this applies to what we're discussing here and the power the organization has.
I just read this article here and it appears to be of a Masonic agenda since members are told not to refer to Christ within the lodges or during prayer:
"‘Christ’ banned from Longview council invocations"
blogs.seattletimes.com...

The invocation complaint was lodged by Longview resident Dan L. Smith, 69, who describes himself as a “very comfortable atheist.”

Smith has emailed council members for years, saying that people of other faiths or no faith shouldn’t have to endure a Christian prayer at a government meeting.

He didn’t want to take the case to court, even though he “would undoubtedly win” based on prior court decisions, he wrote.

“All I am asking is that you remove … the invocation from the council’s agenda and that you sever any council ties with the (ministerial association’s) responsibilities for the delivery of the invocation,” Smith wrote in a March 2012 email, which he copied to the city attorney. “I do fully realize that this may not be a popular thing for you to do, but as an elected public official it is the right thing to do.”

Longview City Attorney James McNamara said the U.S. Supreme Court law has made it clear that invocations can be given at city council meetings.

“The more unclear answer is whether the prayer can invoke the name of Jesus Christ,” he said Monday, adding that different courts have reached different conclusions on the matter.

I'd really like to know if Mr. Smith is a Mason or not. By his persistence and confidence that he'll win in court, does he have high connections? Doesn't this request interfere with one's right to free speech? After all, if one is asked to or volunteers to conduct the prayer, shouldn't they be allowed to speak freely without fear of persecution?

I've read in several places that Jesus Christ is not to be spoken of in Masonic lodges because people will be offended. This has never seemed right to me if the only necessary thing for membership is that you believe in a higher power. I guess the fine print is "unless it's Jesus Christ, please keep it to yourself."

Maybe this is why Masons are being demonized and called Satanists?
Maybe they aren't evil per the definition, but it certainly seems that they're a bunch of sensitive liberal control freaks who don't like people using their Constitutional right to free speech and expression.

Like I said earlier, the man in the article may not be a Mason, but I have my suspicions and this article reminded me about this Masonic "rule".
edit on 6-3-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Seems to be Illuminati symbolism to me, also is this a "safe" site to be on? i heard from many people, to watch what i say or watch because the government has this site on its "watch list"

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join