It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Interesting how you answer my question not when I ask it and then direct your answer to a different member. “?”
Your answer helps my feelings on this one example.
Thanks indirectly…………….Painfulhead

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

thats exactly what they do, they also are known to make the trails 10 miles + into the mountains where you cant see them being made

If you can see them making trails into the mountains, wouldn't you have already seen them being made or am I missing something here?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Painfulhead

I did answer your question.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Right again you are then ……..
I will try harder to see an answer in the code. Also I will try and only ask one question at a time.

ATS should figure out a way for members to be able to comment on post using the original post .

Cool on you sir…………………………….Painfulhead

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainWasher

They'll convince those brilliant minds, it's for the betterment of mankind, and those brilliant minds will believe them, and do anything the hand that feeds them tells them to do. That's the one thing the contrailers refuse to believe. They refuse to believe tptb would do us wrong. HA!

This must be my favorite story here...

The brilliant minded scientist, taken in by such an evil plot...as if a government flunky could talk a brilliant minded man/woman into such a thing, especially if it was to humankinds' detriment...the brilliant minds of Pasteur, Salk, Sabin, Edison, Tesla, et.al., all sold their souls to the devil, the bastards...all that work they did really sold humanity down the pike/up the creek...and everyone else in the world has zero integrity, but the chemtrailers...

Well, as I and many others here have said, just one single, eentsy/teentsy shred of evidence that when I see a trail of white vapor trailing a plane in the sky is nothing but a contrail, I will instantly work to raise the money to get confirmation of the evidence...until then, you guys really need to peddle toilet tissue or some other form of paper.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Good post and I think your right. It would be hard to be the puppet master when your puppets are smarter then you are. There are though many examples of bright minds being dimmed by money and propaganda.

I would use Cold Fusion as an example.

nice one ........................Painfulhead

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I am unaware of the existence of cold fusion (as of yet). I have heard people are working on it.

As to your other, implied point...one I believe offered previously as motive; the MONEY? Do I believe there are people that would sell their souls to the devil? Yes, I do. Do I believe there have been instances of suppressed technology in order to maintain the status quo? Yes, I do. The operative word in my statements is the word BELIEVE!

I can only offer proof of one case in support of each of my two beliefs. In the case of selling one's soul, I can offer myself. In the case of suppressed technology, I offer the AC motor, but that was only briefly suppressed.

I KNOW of nothing else, including cold fusion or free energy. Do I believe humanity is capable of inventing such things? Yes. But until I see it, I do not think we have harnessed such technology. I also do not believe an invention of cold fusion/free energy could be suppressed for very long. I do have a friend who served in Vietnam. He swears he saw batteries that could last forever. He has no reason to lie to me and I did not call him a liar. But forever in this case was limited to only 18 mos, his time of service.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

My cold fusion example is illustrating how bright minds can be silenced. When first discovered the way it was treated slowed the progression of further study.
I think a whole tread could be made of examples of “bright” ideas being silenced, hijacked, or openly ridiculed to slow or change its original intent.
Maybe not.
Thanks for seeing my point………..……………………..Painfulhead.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I think a whole tread could be made of examples of “bright” ideas being silenced, hijacked, or openly ridiculed to slow or change its original intent.

It's been done.
But it doesn't seem to apply in the case of "chemtrails". If they are anything other than contrails it would mean that the idea wasn't silenced or hijacked or ridiculed out of existence.

If they are evidence of geoengineering, where is the silencing of the technology? There are dozens of studies and articles about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This is my fault for going off topic. I in no way was trying to imply that “chemtrails” where some kind of suppressed technology.
I was more commenting on how some times intentions, brilliance, or great discoveries can be adjusted by money and or propaganda.
This I wont do again…………………Painfulhead

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ive taken this study with a grain of salt and i i think they are using volcanic aerosols as a cover for persistent contrails

www.sciencedaily.com...

"observations suggest that increases in stratospheric aerosols since 2000 have counterbalanced as much as 25 percent of the warming scientists blame on human greenhouse gas emissions"

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Interesting idea. Why do you think they might need or want to do this?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Ive taken this study with a grain of salt and i i think they are using volcanic aerosols as a cover for persistent contrails

You aren't the first to suggest it. But persistent contrails don't reduce warming. If anything they increase it. We've talked about that.

But the small peaks in aerosol levels correspond very well with small volcanic eruptions. Spiking soon after then declining again.

One of the earlier studies mentioned in the article.
www.sciencemag.org...
edit on 3/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

the ones that funded this study are the ones that are geo engineering!!! Nasa, NOAA/ ESRL-CIRES, National Science Foundation..

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

As far as I am aware, the peaks do seem to correspond with volcanic activity, which is checkable, but my question was why you think they would use this (or anything else) as a cover for contrails. Given that here are many thousands of flights every day, all of which have the potential to leave contrails, why would any cover be needed?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

i would think they need and want to study the effects of their geoengineering programs, and judging by the results = 25% decrease in the effects of man made global warming! I would say they are very successful. I do think vog as we call it in hawaii has global cooling and warming effects, but any study in the realm or reflective aerosols that fails to mention persistent contrails imho should be questioned..
edit on 5-3-2013 by bluestorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

but any study in the realm or reflective aerosols that fails to mention persistent contrails imho should be questioned..

The effects of contrails are studied. They lead to warming, not cooling.

The white, cloudy contrails airplanes often leave in the sky may be full of ice crystals, but they're warming the globe, according to a new study.

news.sciencemag.org...

The spikes in the aerosol levels correspond to volcanic eruptions.

edit on 3/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Ah right, geo engineering. But why do you think geoengineering is connected to contrails? All the sources I have read state that, firsly, GE is currently only a theoretical study for a worst case "what if" scenario and secondly that aircraft release is the least preferred method due to reasons of needing a vast fleet of dedicated aircraft operating round the clock, which would be prohibitively expensive.

I am pretty sure that no such dedicated fleet exists today, and civil aircraft loaded up with passengers and luggage would not have the spare capacity required.

If contrails are an indication that GE is occurring then both those premises would have to be wrong, so what is it about contrails per se that you believe indicates a link to GE?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Sorry, but my mind is still being boggled by your apparent claim that volcanoes are somehow being used to cover up "chemtrails."
Why would they have to ever cover-up "chemtrails", because they are seemingly seen day in and day out, morning to evening, all over the world just going by the daily barrage of contrails and clouds misidentified in videos on YouTube?
That is just plain stupid.
Not a little stupid, either. Full-on, in your face, laughably stupid.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The Deciders had their payed sheoplized agents spraying the hell out of us all day long here in Northern California. It happens for a few days every other week up here. One sprayed directly over our neighborhood even, not that our neighborhod was their target, I just found that amazing considering my thoughts and discussions here about chemtrails as of late.

Yeah, I know it sounds crazy. About as crazy as I once thought the entire chemtrail conspiracy was, until I pointed my head up and opened my #ing eyes. Only a Nation of complete, braindead idiots would allow this to happen and say absolutely nothing or demand absolutely nothing whatsoever from the Government or Media.

I am telling anyone out there that considers themselves sane individuals, that they are spraying something 100%, without a doubt whatsoever.

The deal is, They are executing weather modification. The result is, Human Beings and eco systems are being slowly poisoned and eradicated here on planet Earth just so some assholes can attempt to play god. ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join