It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl dumps boyfriend after he pushes her off a cliff

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It may be my sense of humor but I found this hilarious.

This girl is on a mental rope swing and her boyfriend pushes off a cliff because she's too chicken to jump (don't blame her)

The original video is a bit long winded so this is just the last minute or so.
I guess if you're gonna break up .................... Do it with style

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well, she was all harnessed and ready to go, so she must have planned on trying.
But.... there is such a thing as chickening out, so I have to go with "Big Jerk"

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Lol at the very end of the video the other guy: "Can I have her number?"

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714
reply to post by cody599

Cracked me up

Reminded me of my best mate

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wow. I would not only have broken up with him I would have made him very unhappy when I got back to the top of the cliff. He wouldn't have been walking or sitting right for many days.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
Wow. I would not only have broken up with him I would have made him very unhappy when I got back to the top of the cliff. He wouldn't have been walking or sitting right for many days.

To be honest the guy was a jerk for doing so...................... But .................. I'll bet she never forgets the rush.
and is secretly grateful for the experience.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Maybe, but that was definitely not his call to make. Regardless of how the experience was he took the choice away from her and forced her. That slice of bitter pie would have ruined the whole thing for me.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Wish I did that to my ex-wife without the harness ...would have saved me alot of money!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Maybe, but that was definitely not his call to make. Regardless of how the experience was he took the choice away from her and forced her. That slice of bitter pie would have ruined the whole thing for me.

True enough
But I've been pushed in my life and despised the pusher at the time
Eternally grateful now

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
Wish I did that to my ex-wife without the harness ...would have saved me alot of money!

Wanna go halves ?
We'll save on the cost of ropes and harnesses etc

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The best part is when the guy says, Can I have her number?

Thanks for the laugh, but I would dump him too.

He's a tool.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Personal Disclosure: Brings new meaning to ... 'Falling out of L♥ve!' doesn't it!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

How is he a bad boyfriends? She wanted to do it - she got prepared and everything, and even though she "chickened out" she KNEW he was going to push her when he counted down and yet she said NOTHING she LET him count down like she was prepared and when he pushed her THEN she changed her mind AGAIN.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I get the distinct feeling that she was being sarcastic. Perhaps it's just because I'm British but there have been plenty of times where my friends have been less than kind to me for the sake of a laugh and in the aftermath I've threatened them with violence. She was in a safe environment and I'm sure saw the funny side afterwards.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I wouldn't have even put the harness on.
In fact, not only would I have not put the harness on, I would not have hiked up that mountain.
In fact, not only would I have not put the harness on and hiked up the mountain, I would have dumped him for even suggesting that I do such a terrifying act.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
If it was me, to make sure I didn't get pushed, I would have wrapped my hand up in his shirt collar and said, "Yeah, go ahead, push me!"

One thing that sticks out though is that she had enough of her wits about her to say a complete, understandable sentence while she was swinging. If she was as terrified as she was letting on, it would have more than likely been nothing but gibberish, with maybe a few choice words thrown out here and there.

I almost want to think that was a stunt to get more views, but who knows.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigfoot12714

bro-code foul! At least wait until you get back to the ground....

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by Bigfoot12714

bro-code foul! At least wait until you get back to the ground....

Sometimes you just gotta get in there first.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

I wouldn't have even put the harness on.
In fact, not only would I have not put the harness on, I would not have hiked up that mountain.
In fact, not only would I have not put the harness on and hiked up the mountain, I would have dumped him for even suggesting that I do such a terrifying act.

We all need a bit of awakening occasionally,
I'll bet she's telling her friends how cool it was

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Equality says the complete opposite.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join