It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one! Beyonce' admits to being demon possessed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Mike Tyson turned into an animal when he entered the ring. He admitted it himself.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
My wife calls me "papi" when I am in the zone myself. Does that mean I worship the devil or have some demon inside of me? Not that I know of, lol.

Like others here, I believe this is being taken wayyyyyy out of context.

Beyonce hypes herself up by being "Sasha Fierce". The only way to channel that alter ego is to create it. It's almost like a channelized make believe schizophrenic attack.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Sasha Fierce is what she calls herself when she is in "the zone".
When I'm in the zone I could call myself "Dirk Diggler" but it doesn't mean that I worship Satan.

And did you go on national TV and say you felt a presence come into your body for the first time ever? So I'll ask you like I asked the other talking pointers: What evidence do you have that she's just acting?

A lot of people don't look up the meanings of names before choosing one. They mostly pick what rolls off their tongue or sounds the best.

And how do you know this? How do you know she "chose" this name?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Here is what I will contend as a possibility as far as conspiracies are concerned.

The subconscious is very powerful. People use esoteric knowledge to control people against their will.

Esoteric essentially means "hidden knowledge". It's basically just pre-modern understandings and usages of psychology and social engineering.

So I don't discount the possibility that symbols are used with an intent to subconsciously program the people taking in this information. What exactly are these programs? I think it's layered, at times. You get hints from the symbols, and from the lyrics, and the overall tone of the music, but I'm not sure it's easily decipherable, assuming this is seriously going on in the music industry.

As these symbols are related to satanism, I don't see much evil in it, per say. I recall reading the tenets of satanism years back, and actually only found myself in disagreement with one of them.

Aliester Crowley was basically just a huge misfit. He would likely be considered a psychopathic genius if her were alive today and diagnosed. I think he had a warped view of how to free people. "Do what thou wilt" is both enlightening, and terribly disturbing, depending on how one views it. Morality is certainly subjective, but if everyone does as they will without reservation, society collapses.

Putting this all together, I'll say that it's either holly-weird being holly-weird, else people with agendas who are attempting to demoralize, and renorm society into different stories to live ones life by. I'm okay with thinking the latter may be happening, but not okay with thinking these "spirits" exist as anything outside of our minds.

I've known an MPD woman who was an artist. It's nothing to joke about, and certainly not cool to think this stuff in the 21st century. Weaker minds may latch onto this, and go psychotic.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomnom

No, I said I wondered if people who take this seriously have autism.

Well obviously I and others take it seriously. So you are accusing us of having autism. You are throwing out personal attacks all because we believe in something which you don't. Sorry but ad hominems don't prove your point at all.

The onus is on your to prove your statement.

I provided evidence to back up my claim. I provided her own words. Where's yours?

I can't prove a negative.

I'm not asking you to do that. I'm asking you to prove that she's just acting like you claim. That's not a negative. Are you joking??

It's obvious that she's speaking in terms of a persona.

I agree. But you claim it's a fake persona. I think her words prove that she's being literal. There's no indication of metaphor or that it's invented. So where is your evidence?

This is like asking an atheist to prove that god doesn't exist. It makes no sense.

No, it's not at all. You are promoting a false equivalence argument now. Your comparison would work if the atheist took the positive position and emphatically said, "No god(s) exist" then they'd be fair game for "Prove it." Just like you claiming she's acting. Prove she's acting. You made that positive claim.

Sorry, bub, but I know onus probandi and logical fallacies. Your smoke and mirrors aren't gonna work with me.

I'm agnostic, and tend to stay out of religious arguments, because neither side can be proven.

Then you shouldn't positively state that she's just acting without evidence to contradict her own words which appear to be very literal and do not indicate she's acting at all.

You're not going to see this as it is.[ I'm not going to buy into your hogwash. So be it.

More ad hominems. Because I dispute your claim that she's acting, that's "as it is" and what I'm saying is "hogwash"? Wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

No, I'm not claiming you have autism. You are showing intellectual difficulties here. Truth.

It is a negative. It requires a belief not evidenced.

To Add: I misspoke. You asked me to disprove a negative. There is no reason to believe what you speak. It requires a belief not evidenced.
edit on 28-2-2013 by nomnom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
All I see is a strong woman who is good at what she does, symbols go around every few years due to fashion that is all.
The video is utter BS do you not understand that she has a persona on stage and off both different one to sell records and the other when she is just being herself.

And I'll say the same to you that I say to the others. Prove it. Prove it's an invented persona that she just made up. Did you even watch the video? Her words say otherwise. There's no indication that she's playing a role or speaking metaphorically.

Iam glad we don't burn people anymore because the people who made the vid and the OP would burn a talented young women.

Now I'd burn her?! Are you joking?! Because I expose a video I promote the burning of people at the stake? Wow you are completely ignorant. But when you can't prove your point, stoop to pathetic ad hominem attacks. Just a clear indication that you lost this one. Any time an ad hominem is introduced, the person using it is automatically disqualified from even being considered legitimate.

Sorry but I do not condone burning people at the stake. Nice try attempting to villainize me. More smoke and mirrors.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
how are they brainwashing the 'Youth'? is it making more people 'Satanic' or 'Pagan'? because i don't see the movement, 'Freedom Of Religion' is such a farce, no one is free to practice their own religion unless it's Catholic/Christan Judaism or Mormon, other then that you can't openly practice a religion or lack of without criticism,

could someone accept an award and thank Satan without backlash? but they can thank God, have you not thought that the Christian/Catholic religion is brainwashing more people then 'Satanic or Pagan' practices ever have/will

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

No, I'm not claiming you have autism. You are showing intellectual difficulties here. Truth.

Wrong again! Your own words convict you:

This thread ... actually being taken seriously... is disturbing. I wonder if you people suffer from slight autism or something. Unable to tell truth from fantasy, and taking things far too literally.

(Emphasis added)

link to your comment

It is a negative. It requires a belief not evidenced.

And you have the nerve to say I'm having intellectual difficulties?! It's not a negative. You made a positive claim! You said she is only acting. Prove it! You can't! That's why you keep deflecting!

Major fail. If you're not gonna prove your claim that she's acting then move on, dude. And take your pathetic insults and personal attacks with you.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You provide proof like that video? come on
I liked the bit where they said her face changed

You prove to me Demons are real first please.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
how are they brainwashing the 'Youth'? is it making more people 'Satanic' or 'Pagan'?

Have you not seen the youth wearing clothing with these same symbols on them? They now market Baphomet shirts and clothing that says "Obey" and you can see pictures all over the internet of youths, teens, and young adults, emulating the symbolism. Here's one:

All that does is make it more acceptable when it all goes down, when the Illuminati comes to the forefront and establishes a one world government and brings the Antichrist into power.

'Freedom Of Religion' is such a farce, no one is free to practice their own religion unless it's Catholic/Christan Judaism or Mormon, other then that you can't openly practice a religion or lack of without criticism,

Wrong. Off-topic but wrong. And all religions face criticism. Hell look at all the criticism that Christianity gets on this site.

could someone accept an award and thank Satan without backlash?

No I'm sure there would be backlash from some people. But then others would say "Oh he was just joking" or "You are taking him too literally."

but they can thank God, have you not thought that the Christian/Catholic religion is brainwashing more people then 'Satanic or Pagan' practices ever have/will

Of course it is!! The modern Catholic church and even Protestant movement is completely hijacked by the Illuminati! I believe in Scriptures, not in man-made religions that are filled with paganism and leading people away from worshipping the Most High!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Prove with definitive and conclusive proof that Demons and Satan are real and we'll believe you. Until then, this is just your fantasy.
edit on 28-2-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

That you jump towards me claiming this of you, shows you are incapable of basic discernment.

Wrong yet again. But keep up the insults when your own words work against you. Again you said

This thread ... actually being taken seriously... is disturbing. I wonder if you people suffer from slight autism or something. Unable to tell truth from fantasy, and taking things far too literally.

I'll walk you through your own statement. You said, "You people" meaning those of us on this thread who take things "far too literally." Well I and others take it literally. Therefore you are claiming that we are suffering from slight autism. Personal insults. You fail.

End of discussion with you. No point.

Please do. You've contributed absolutely nothing but personal insults and deflection.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Prove with definitive and conclusive proof that Demons and Satan are real and we'll believe you. Until then, this is just your fantasy.

I don't have definitive proof and I never said I did. I said her words prove that she's saying she is possessed by something. You all said she's just acting. So prove she's just acting. Stop deflecting. I'm not asking you to believe me. I'm asking you to prove that she's just acting. Show me where you get that? Saying that she's just acting because you don't believe in demons or because I don't have definitive proof that demons exist is logically fallacious in and of itself.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Heard of Symbology? What do you associate Demons and Satan with? Evil. I guess evil doesn't exist in this fantasy world either?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
My wife calls me "papi" when I am in the zone myself. Does that mean I worship the devil or have some demon inside of me? Not that I know of, lol.

Have you ever gone on national TV and admitted to feeling something enter your body and giving that being a name?

Like others here, I believe this is being taken wayyyyyy out of context.

And what's the context? Where's your evidence that she wasn't speaking literally? Or that she just made it up?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

I don't have definitive proof and I never said I did. I said her words prove that she's saying she is possessed by something. You all said she's just acting. So prove she's just acting. Stop deflecting. I'm not asking you to believe me. I'm asking you to prove that she's just acting. Show me where you get that? Saying that she's just acting because you don't believe in demons or because I don't have definitive proof that demons exist is logically fallacious in and of itself.

That was her way of describing being in the zone. Surely you've been in the zone before, right? If so then you should know what she's talking about.
Unless you're being stubborn and posted the thread for flags and stars or just for the sake of argument. Just my thoughts.
And I apologize If I have offended you, it wasn't my intention.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Watch the "crazy in love" video with beyonce and jay z.
Notice her transformation from nice shy girl to the more fearless sexy side after jay z lights the car shes in on fire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join