It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fruits and Vegetables Through an MRI Scanner...Incredible!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

This just made my day! And to think I was just getting ready to shut down my computer!

s&f
for you! These are wonderful...Thank you for sharing this!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
reply to post by moosevernel

Brocolie reminds me of fractals.

all of them should remind you of fractals.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sirhumperdink

Math and Physics all have laws and their facets suggest an intelligent rather than random design. Perhaps you should read more about Sacred Geomtery, Music and Math and their integration in nature.

www.tetrahedron.org...

Much like the chicken or the egg debate, creationism versus evolutionism each advances respectable rationale. The gap is bridged with the determination that nature’s common language is musical math. This math and music follows a certain, previously hidden and unheard, pattern. By revealing and confirming the pattern, “The Perfect Circle of Sound™,” as Dr. Horowitz calls it, “intelligent design” is proven.
According to Walk on Water, researchers have now determined the mathematical, arguably “spiritual,” energetic mechanism underlying the movement of myriad “sacred geometric forms” throughout nature. The “fractal” cosmos is one example; another is the spinning and vibrating double helix structure of DNA. Dr. Horowitz demonstrates these behave according to musical mathematical mechanics.
“‘Intelligent design’ is obvious throughout the universe,” Dr. Horowitz concludes. “Respectable scientists and creationists will integrate these new findings, stop arguing, and learn by these examples. Once we understand “intelligent design,” and rely on it, more people will live in harmony with nature and each other.”Much like the chicken or the egg debate, creationism versus evolutionism each advances respectable rationale. The gap is bridged with the determination that nature’s common language is musical math. This math and music follows a certain, previously hidden and unheard, pattern. By revealing and confirming the pattern, “The Perfect Circle of Sound™,” as Dr. Horowitz calls it, “intelligent design” is proven.
According to Walk on Water, researchers have now determined the mathematical, arguably “spiritual,” energetic mechanism underlying the movement of myriad “sacred geometric forms” throughout nature. The “fractal” cosmos is one example; another is the spinning and vibrating double helix structure of DNA. Dr. Horowitz demonstrates these behave according to musical mathematical mechanics.
“‘Intelligent design’ is obvious throughout the universe,” Dr. Horowitz concludes. “Respectable scientists and creationists will integrate these new findings, stop arguing, and learn by these examples. Once we understand “intelligent design,” and rely on it, more people will live in harmony with nature and each other.”

edit on 28-2-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
this is one of the most bizzare threads/news reports i have seen.

what did people expect fruit and veg to look like under a scanner?

is this what your life has come to?

people now get excited at some fruit and veg under a scanner. people are reacting like some new lifeform has been discovered.

just too weird.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
this is one of the most bizzare threads/news reports i have seen.

what did people expect fruit and veg to look like under a scanner?

is this what your life has come to?

people now get excited at some fruit and veg under a scanner. people are reacting like some new lifeform has been discovered.

just too weird.

Just to clarify, you do know how an MRI scan works right? You do know what you are looking at don't you?
You have obviously failed to see the artistic value and sheer complexity of this. Think of it this way, NO other humans in all our hundreds of thousands of years in history, have ever been able to do this...This is a first, and shows how something so simple in nature can appear to be almost fractal.

Nothing is "just too weird".

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirhumperdink
i think my favorite is the cucumber actually
i like the way the seeds seem to oscillate on and off

Sword fighting seed Ninjas. The broccoli looks like fireworks in reverse. Thanks OP, always appreciate cool pics.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Great find, star and flag for you

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Great find, star and flag for you

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Pretty interesting pictures. I like the cucumber myself.

I also like the MRI of the GMO fruits..anyone see these?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Since I haven't seen it yet in this thread, I thought I would just mention that the apparent movement in the .gifs, is due to the nature of an MRI scan. Essentially, it takes "slices" of an object being scanned, and builds a picture of that "slice" in 2D. Then those slices are assembled into a 3D image, by stacking all the 2D images together. The movement seen in these is the result of using those 2D "slices", like frames in an animation.The broccoli, for instances, starts at the base stem part, and the sequence move's "upward" through the branching and florets. So, you see first solid parts, and as it moves up the stack those branches spread out in space, and the finer structure of the flower part details are seen....the parts that look like firework explosions.

But, the original MRI models do not move. They dimply form a 3D map. The movement, while beautiful and revealing of the fractal nature of the structures, is the result of how the data is presented in this format. The vegetables are not moving or revealing some kind of energy movement in them. The pics are just showing the relationships of one slice to the next, in order. The cucumber one appears to be pulsing or something, because the seed groups occur regularly through the length of a cucumber, and the layers of "slices" track that. The reason they seem to be pulsing regularly though, is that the fractal nature of the growth, is a spiral.

Hmmmm...hope that was in some way explanatory for this.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
well I see where the sunflower gets its name...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515

Just to clarify, you do know how an MRI scan works right? You do know what you are looking at don't you?
You have obviously failed to see the artistic value and sheer complexity of this. Think of it this way, NO other humans in all our hundreds of thousands of years in history, have ever been able to do this...This is a first, and shows how something so simple in nature can appear to be almost fractal.

Nothing is "just too weird".

yes , just to clarify , i know what i am looking at?

the reaction of people is too weird.

these are a composite of images of the inside of plants and veg.

the first humans ever been able to do this! OMG! WOW! putting a piece of fruit and veg inside an MRI. genius.
the way people are reacting i would not be surprised if some people thought this movement was real and the veg were alive.

complexity? really? this is complex to you?

the human brain is complex. not a goddam banana.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by doesericsleep
well I see where the sunflower gets its name...

are you kidding me?

it took an MRI scan for you to see why a sunflower is called a sunflower? would you care to elaborate on that for us. this was a secret that has now been cracked because someone put it in an MRI?

please explain.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I realize that here in Canada we have free health care and cant speak for how things work in the US but clearly there are better uses for an MRI. Here we have a 4 to 6 month wait just to have an MRI scan done. Guess there isnt a lineup where this one is.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Looks sorta like a supernova...

difference being that a lowly tomato is a burst of life from the elements created in a supernova.

A supernova can't hold a candle to life.

These things (veggies) just come out of the ground... amazing.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hmm.....

The Broccoli looks like its related to the brain
The Tomato to arteries
The Cucumber to the male organ
The Corn to teeth
The Sunflower possibly to the eye (insect)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

supernova , hmm, kinda looks like a tomato to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

double
edit on 28-2-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

There is no need to be so hostile towards others opinions.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

i just think folks are looking at these moving images and somehow think this is what is happening inside food.

there is nothing happening inside these foods. the movement is from a lots of images put together.

these foods look exactly what you would expect them to look like under a scanner.

this is something that could prove curious for a minute. but the reaction it has provoked by some members really makes me wonder about the IQ level on this site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join