It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On MSM TV! Sheriff warns of 2nd American Revolution over Gun control

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The idea is preposterous indeed. Is this guy up for re-election or something?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
WOW, These police would get so much respect from the Ordinary gun carrying citizen if they just spoke with some common sense, like this Polce Chief. He's not trying to sugar coat anything, talks with common sense, doesnt seem to have alternative motives. Bravo. We need more Common sense people.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The Mars rocks look like something?!?!! Thats bigs news, BIG NEWS!!! everybody GO TO THE PRINTING PRESS, SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS!!!

THE MARS ROCKS LOOK LIKE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wew!! now that i got that out of the way, what are the odds he's going to have and 'accident'?

i support what this man stands for. but a nation divided cannot stand, so that means we need to get everybody on our side and strip the power from the career politicians.

like someone else in this site said,
"make the job distasteful so nobody will want to make a career out of it.
make all the gov officials get minimum wage."

i might've mess up the quote but the idea remains, give the officials minimum wage, limited terms in office, SMALL GOVERNMENT, anyone abusing his position is to be treated as a traitor, imprisoned for some time given a felony, and/or even exiled, those who've been involved in ASSASINATIONS *read obamas hit list* would get death sentence. and we immediately reinstate the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

After all this remodeling we quickly get out of the UN and pass laws that prohibit the US from entering any treaties or alliances with nations, especially if it means we need to adopt anything that removes our sovereignty as a nation, state, or individual, or anything resembling the oh so Holy Agenda21, we should also deal with the bankers *git em'*, we'll let those of you with a better mind to handle these things.

I also move to Start a new Homestead Movement, for a limited time, and let people establish homes and self sufficiency *at last*, abolish the Property tax *really you're just paying rent on the property you "OWN" and you don't really own it 'said property' * although taxes in general should be abolished and a local tax should be placed to continue public maintenance, utilities, government buildings.

oh, to dream, peace at last, we'll be able to leave our children a future to be grateful of, we won't be cursed by future generations for leaving them in such a distraught state to live in.

we'd be able to sleep in peace knowing that future generations will be able to live in peace, till evil men show up again trying to enslave our kin.

oh we'll, it's time for me to go back to the crazy house, i'll see you all later

bye........................*beep beep* the number you have called cannot be reached at this moment, please hang up and try again, *beep beep* the number yo...............

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
Sorry I'm not an American and I don't know your constitution, don't worry I'm not here to slag off your ways of living all I was going to say was .. How long will I be before this sheriff has an 'accidental' fatal car crash or 'commits suicide' due to depression.

He's not the only one just about all of the Sheriff's agree with him.
Only thing is these are like the Brown shirts in Nazi Germany and the first ones the Nazi's killed off at start as Nazi's came into power, It's the same thing here. Our Sheriff's are going to stick with the people who chose them, elected them..

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Glad this guy is from the home state. Mad respect to him because he's actually doing a better job policing than the corrupt crooks in the city.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Fox News

Stopped reading right there. Fox only tried to provocative and sensationalize. I don't trust a single thing that appears on their "news" network.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17

Originally posted by Violater1
Fox News

Stopped reading right there. Fox only tried to provocative and sensationalize. I don't trust a single thing that appears on their "news" network.

Curious, you still responded.
In the real healthy world, nothing is just black and white, all or nothing.
You are loosing out on many things that are are in color, or some type of comprise.
All MSM are suspect in obfuscating their side of the "news." However, it is your choice to believe or discount what ever you perceive as true or not.
This Sheriff and the others are not going to let the regime usurp their authority and defile
the Constitution of The USA. This, undoubtedly, includes your and my freedom of speech.
Let freedom ring, G_D bless America.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join