It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange child next to pope

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc
Hey, I found another reptilian/lucifer kid at a political speech:

Definite signs of possession.... particularly being on the same stage as an illuminatist masonic skull and bones .. erm... doofus proves this is true.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Leave innocent kids alone freaks... seriously now get a hobby do something useful.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Clearly, the devil is trying to come out. Kids and cats serve the same master and have the same goals of domination and enslavement.

LoL

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Yes, kids do weird things with their tongues, but she has a weird tongue. Thats not a normal tongue.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
There are a lot of horrible things going on in the world that require our time and attention. This is not one of them.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well I'm highly suspicious that this is one of them.

ie. her tongue is narrow and very odd.

I immediately think she is being ritually abused and tortured because of the satanic ritual sacrifices involved in all elites and that they may have tortured her and cut her tongue making her their vessel in some way.

Its some really suspicious thoughts that come to mind.

And there is directive even in the bible regarding this.

Deuteronomy 28;53-57.

That whole passage is not really about destruction in Israel, but some kind of coding for events. And the "sensitive" man and woman is not compassionate, and sensitive with feeling, but instead defined as a foot so tender as to barely touch the ground; ROYALTY. And they have no love for spouse or child but sacrifice/cannabilize them.

There are a lot of dark occult things coded into the bible and codes for conduct for their so called "wisdom" and "power" which is evil crapola.

And that passage is like this:

The Rolling Stones - "Dandelion" (1967)

Read the words. And blow away dandelion, is the sacrifice, murder. And its pretty sick.

Now, as soon as I saw that child, THAT IS WHAT I WORRIED WAS INVOLVED.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I bet she cant even speak, she's probably been silenced with her tongue cut like that.
That poor baby!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I bet she cant even speak, she's probably been silenced with her tongue cut like that.
That poor baby!

Sorry I just dont see it..

1. If you slow anything down enough it will look weird..that happens in the video
2. Their is also an object blocking total LOS which will change the perception of it.

I see kids doing that exact thing on an almost weekly basis at my job..I wonder, are they all devil spawn?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

You aren't alone. Many don't.

On the other hand, I've written out about Laurel Valley on a thread dedicated to the muscicians who all die at 27 or 28.

And I got a Dead Joe, on my computer, a file pop up. Never there before. And I researched it. It was a linux file for an editor that I don't use at all. Nor was it there before, and I often times reveal all files.

So, next link, Dead Joe, a very threatening song and satanic. Ho ho ho. Welcome to the Car Crash. Junk turning back to trash or something like that. Just ugly.

So I posted that this happened.

My house is on a fairly large lot, and there were overgrown old cedars very close to the house and property line, a very muggy and overgown spooky area next to the wall I am going to mention. And to access you have to go quite far into the back yard of the property, or come through the bushes!

A short while after posting a heavy boot kicked that wall. Like a military boot!

Now I'm aware many cannot see it.

I can. And with a thin tongue like that with scar tissue, so that it pushed her lip in with force, I doubt she can speak.

She is being ritually abused IMO!

OH, about who's running the world. What has the most influence over humankind and causes the most divisions? Who garners 10% wage and is beyond wealthy? Who has the power? Where is all this ritual and abuse coming from?
edit on 21-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I can. And with a thin tongue like that with scar tissue, so that it pushed her lip in with force, I doubt she can speak.
She is being ritually abused IMO!

I just want to make sure I understand you..

You are saying that in the video in the original post at some point you can see scar tissue?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

I am saying her thin rope like snake like deformed tongue is very similar to what some rock stars do, except they have more tongue. And that in the video she presses hard on her lips in a way I tried to duplicate and couldnt, and you can see the hardened tip of her tongue. So, scar tissue? IMO YES! Mutilated and ritually abused? IMO YES!

I see it despite your ducking and dodging from whats going on in this world.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

reply to post by opethPA

I am saying her thin rope like snake like deformed tongue is very similar to what some rock stars do, except they have more tongue. And that in the video she presses hard on her lips in a way I tried to duplicate and couldnt, and you can see the hardened tip of her tongue. So, scar tissue? IMO YES! Mutilated and ritually abused? IMO YES!

I see it despite your ducking and dodging from whats going on in this world.

Ok then..well you keep believing whatever you want... Im not even going to try and debate this one with you.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
she's just folding her tongue, you know bending the sides of her tongue up.
What have none of you seen that before? you really need to get out more

edit on 21/2/13 by Kr0nZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gildenel

Some lil kid making faces behind his back.
That's enough to pss off the Pope !

Or

Vat Chit !

Or

That's it I'm taking down the Vatican.!

Or

Definitely CGI !

Take your pick ! A white wine with that? Thank you for flying Catholic airlines.
edit on 21-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

There is nothing creepy or strange about that girl.

She's just playing with her mouth, or cleaning her teeth, or doing what a normal kid usually does.
I've seen young kids doing all kinds of stuff like this when I was teaching a class.

Haven't you ever ran your tongue over your teeth before?
Is it weird that she did it while he was standing there?
There really isn't much for her to do at all. I imagine she is quite bored.

No, she's not creepy or strange.

What's creepy and strange is that some parents still trust the Church leaders with their children.

That's downright shocking!

- Lee

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Okay so the video says that "Her tongue is obscene, she looks like the Devil, and why is she standing next to the Pope?"

What's obscene is that someone would say such things about a child.

What "looks like the Devil" is this medieval/Salem fear-based mentality that desires to point out someone as the evil-enemy at every turn. Are people really this afraid of the world? Do they have to find some enemy they need to be protected from so bad that they are calling little girls "Satan"? If someone truly believes in God, should they be so frightful of a demon to come alone and challenge that faith? Why even bother looking for them?

I thought we were past this silliness.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm not sure she is folding her tongue to be honest - I tried it with my own and even folded it doesn't look like that . I think this child does have a tongue that is for whatever reason not complete. I think the video though does seem to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Furthermore, I'm quite sure there are more reasons than we will ever know for the pope's resignation but I don't think this child plays a part in it.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

My niece use to mess with her tongue like this when she was little. I can remember hearing my brother tell her: "Jenny, quit playing with your tongue!" The kid was probably nervous or bored. Creepy music and slo-mo did not sell me anything but a old memory. Sick of kids being used as props.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Attend any school production or performance such as a school play etc and the odds are you will find at least one child on the stage acting in a similar fashion. My daughter was always THAT child. She never had any problems with unusual face pulling until she was put in the limelight on a stage...at which point she would pull the most peculiar face's including some tongue fidgeting...as what i have described before as looking like she was possessed!

I think it's quite a common thing among children...fidgeting i.e a response born from boredom/nerves.

I think the only abuse here is the fact that someone as edited this vid of this little girl in the manner they have and splattered it on the internet!

Oh...and she has an unusual tongue....which I don't actually think is all that unusual.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Looks normal to me...
That said.. I can touch my noose with mine

Me too. I can also curl it into a tube. That looks normal to me too. A reptile usually has a forked tongue doesn't it ? Like a snake or a lizard. Frogs and alligators have rounded tongues.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join