It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ξέρω ποιο είναι το μήνυμα που λέει

...you seem very interesting, all those years, i do imagine, were an adventure. Msg me if you know what the little message above means.

Regards,
Isabel
edit on 21-4-2011 by IsabelNacht because: curiosity

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I’ve seen a person...transform? Slip her visage? I’m not sure what happened but basically, she turned into a...something...in front of my eyes. I came to ATS to see if I could get some info on what may have happened to her.
Here’s my story. I’m a 43 year old male living in central Alberta, Canada. I have a 46 year old female friend I’ve known for about 4 years. She has lived in my home town all her life. I had moved back there 4 years ago and met her. We hit it off right away and started a relationship. It was very sexual at first but casual and it tapered off into a friendship after I moved to a nearby town after couple years. She’s a very sweet friendly small town girl with a Heart of gold. I stay at her place occasionally when I’m in town fishing or river rafting.
This Saturday I stayed at her place as I have done many times. We had some drinks and visited. It was around midnight when we decided to crash. As we stood up from the dining room table she moved in for a hug. I returned it and she then moved in for a kiss. As we kissed my mouth took on a terrible taste...like ashes...I smoke, she does not although it was the strongest such taste I have ever experienced. I thought it must be awful for her also and I broke the kiss, or tried to. She had me by the shoulders and was trying to hold me to her. My mouth then started to burn and I had to use both hands to push her back. I’m 220 lbs to her 120 lbs and it was a struggle. We had lit a bunch of candles for ambiance so her face was lit only dimly, but here’s what I saw...Her hair went grey and wispy and kind of floated around her face. Her face also changed into that of a very old looking, wrinkly female face. Her lips and eyes were red rimmed and it seemed like her teeth were pointy although I was very startled and I can’t confirm that. I did see her eyes very clearly though and they had turned fully greenish (no white) and bloodshot. Her pupils had changed to vertical black slits. I was still holding her at arms length as she clawed at me trying to pull me back to her. She was running her tongue in and out of her mouth rapidly while making a slurping...slavering? noise. I called her name out and shouted wtf?
Her eyes rolled back in her head and she slumped back into her chair. I called her name again and she looked at me (eyes still rolled back). Again I said “wtf?...do you know what just happened?!?” she only nodded yes. I said “you’re a fuc***g vampire?!? Or what??” she nodded yes again. I asked “how? Who did this to you?” she nodded in the negative and started to appear agitated. I asked again “ please, I need to know how this happened to you, how long ago? Who did it?” Again with the negative swing of her head...even more agitated with moaning.
It was then that she faded back to herself. I sat there stunned as she looked at me with what I thought was shame. I asked her if she knew what had just happened and she said yes. I asked her a few more questions:
“Who did this to you?” She only hung her head and stared down.
“This can only happen to you if you allow it or accept it right?” she nodded yes.
“You really fuc**** yourself. You may have given over your soul!” she had tears in her eyes and only nodded again.
We stood up and I gave her another hug...her face was in my neck and let me say that I was very nervous. She was my good friend again though and it was a normal hug.
I said “You know I can’t help you...I know nothing about this sort of thing. I should probably go now”.
She looked sad but said nothing as I left.
That was Saturday...it’s Monday now and I’ve thought of little else. I called her and left a message for her to call me. I need to talk to her some more. For my mental well being as well as hers. After all, she’s a friend. If she willingly entered into whatever she’s into I’m afraid I won’t be able to help her. I’m also nervous as she lives in my old home town and I have a lot of family and friends there. I don’t know if she was after Energy? Blood? Flesh? I have no idea although I hope she’ll tell me more.
This actually happened as I’ve described. I read a lot of conspiracy stuff. Illuminate, Free Masons, NWO...etc, but this is well beyond anything I’m familiar with.

edit on 25-7-2011 by Pyloneus because: missing a key word

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pyloneus

Step 1: Buy a security camera.
Step 2: Put it in your room.
Step 3: Get her to transform.
Step 4:????
Step 5: PROFIT!

Seriously, it's a cool story bro but you need hard evidence.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well, I just talked to her on the phone. She remembers nothing of our last 3 hours together that night. She sounds happy and normal and for that I'm thankful.

I know what I saw was real though and I'm starting to wonder if whatever it was saw an opportunity and had just invaded her at that time. That would mean possession I suppose.

When I moved back to that town 4 years ago It was mostly because I had been scared out of the city I was living in at the time. I had fallen in with some people of questionable moral character and I had started to become paranoid and fearful of something stalking me, just waiting for me drop my guard. There was some very dark energy around me at that time in my life.
Trust me when I say I ran home feeling fear of a magnitude that shamed me. My mother (a very enlightened woman who has significant pranic healing skills) had said that I had attracted the notice of an evil entity. I already knew I had, and I spent at least another year feeling haunted and vulnerable before it faded from my awareness.

I mentioned this as it seems like the problem may be with me rather than my friend. I have had many interesting experiences in my life although these last two experiences were rather frightening as I felt power I knew I was not equipped to counter or protect myself from.

If I'm right, and it is me, then I'm still being stalked or watched by whatever it was that took an interest in me when I lived in the city. I shudder to think it may be more than one entity...the inplications of that worry me also, as being attacked by one entity twice is bad enough. Multiple entity attacks might end me.

I'm not sure where to go from here.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hi Pyloneus,
Your story sounds interesting. I think it has though nothing to do with real vampires, rather sounds like a reptilian alien manifesting through your friend. It could be also some sort of demonic entity, this would explain you feeling watched over. Have you ever seen like dark shadow-like people? Ever seen dark men dressed with coats and hats?
Any real vampires in here? Someone knowing real ones using the nicknames 'Agememnon' or 'Xavier'?
Thanks.
Scarlett
)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
ok i just logged on here i dont know how to post things so im gonna put this here anybody wanna put this somewhere please let me know what forum and topic you repoested what im about to say ok here goes:

ok i sent this to a vampire and never got a reply so im posting this here b/c im really confused so here it is:

Well here it is when I was first admitted to my first mental hospital I met a vampire she is female her is Alyssa, and she did turn me into a vampire I think you see I remember drinking her blood but I'm havng a hard time remembering if she ever drank mine I'm pretty sure she did though although it was only alittle I mean in a mental you have no access to sharp anything. When I drank her blood it was only alittle more than a drop I asked her if I was a vampire and she said yes so the very next day I got "blood lust" I guess you could call it if that includes wanting to bite into flesh of the guy sitting next to me (he was the meatiest of all of us) and literally eat it o.O (I'm pretty sure vampires aren't cannibals.........I don't think). Well this event was a few years ago I haven't felt any change except my 5 senses have sharpened (I'm gonna include this a friend of mine who claimed he was half vampire said my 5 senses would sharpen in a month then weaken for 2 months and he also said they would get better over time when I reach adulthood and whatnot he said I was 1/6 part vampire if thats even possible I doubt it though) well my question to you is am i really a vampire? b/c im not really sure im more confused than anything else you see when I asked my friend tracey whose also a vampire to turn she turned me down b/c she doesnt like turning people the feeling I got from her answer was well.... ugh.....horrible it was like I fell into a pit of pure despair I felt that depending on her answer yes: I'd get a piece of myself, I would feel complete if said no which she did: I felt like that piece of myself which was in my grasp was just ripped away like losing something important like a lover or family member that you know is never coming back and can never feel them near you. My second question is what does this feeling I got from being told no mean? I mean before I met Alyssa I've asked people if I could be a vampire before they said no I simply accepted it and moved on although now when I think of someone rejecting to turn/awake me my heart feels like its being squeezed and it hurts alot and completely kills my mood. Ok im done talking sorry if I'm bothering you and sorry for this completely long explanation if I'm wrong about all this and I'm completely bat # crazy well please tell me so but keep it nice please
that's all I'm asking I'll post my questions again at the bottom of this incase you cant really see them in this long message, please and thank you for listening to me I really appreciate it

1. Am I really a vampire or not?

2. What does this feeling i got from being told no mean?

and there yah go please answer my questions seriously and honstley b/c me not being sure of what i am sucks

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vampire_15

Whoa!!!! I would invite him to a STEAK dinner

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I have a cure for your headaches. Take Aleve

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kjack93

i wonder if rare steak would help vampires be less frequent in live feeding

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Complete turn around of what I said but yeah it makes sense actually. Good thought

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DesiraeDisaster

I know that the post on "Real Vampires" has been posted in 2008 and we're heading to 2012 but I just had to reply

What you are trying to tell us.. is that we are all Vampires
Except we don't drink blood and what not..

Sorry had to say it and meant no disrespect. . . But truth is, according to the Bible and the Father God Almighty, we are capable of ANYTHING if we BELIEVE.. As far as I understand what the Bible says, to "move a mountain" can mean one of two things.. To phisically MOVE A MOUNTAIN with belief or just an obstacle in your life..

Vampires rock real or not!!
Scweet

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucretia773

The mere fact that you said you were in a mental institution breaks the moral judgement of anyone wanting to reply on your thread.. To answer your questions, by the way I am no Vamp, here is what I personally think of it:

1. You are not a Vampire as your friends have said many times. I appologize for being so blunt but in the end you will know why I am being blunt.

2. Being told "no" has the same effect on any other person. Rejection, denial, refusal.. All human traits which makes us.. Human.

If you were a vampire, I am sure that you would have known you were. As for your hightend senses, with belief and practice.. Anything is possible. i.e. my hearing doubles at night so that I can hear a Cellphone ringing from my parents room with them not hearing a thing... tricky part.. Their room is on the furthest point in our home and the tellevision is on with high volume plus the phone was on silent. Have done it many times... Not impossible but due to no noise within the entire home except one point, my hearing increases due to awareness and protection for my family.. Same as with sight and smell..

Another quality of a vampire is the fact that they are very very quiet and good at sneaking into places. I arrive at home after band practice at about 00:00 at night, my dad's hearing is also doubled at night and nothing can get past his hearing. Even when a door is closed and you're on the other side talking and he's a few meters away.. He'll hear you. Reason for that, he was robbed a few years ago at his work and due to that he pays more attention to his surroundings. His survival and protection senses have been hightened after the robbery. But as said, I am the only person in our household that can enter a room or our home at night without anyone noticing it. The house can be completely quiet and no one will hear my entering OR exiting. Point being, practice makes perfekt and I believe many of you have done it many times before..

So if ever you believe your senses are hightend due to the belief that you are a vampire, look at your surroundings.. Are you alone or with someone important? All reasons for hightend senses.

Alone : You fear that someone might be watching you, observing every move you make and so on so your hearing doubles as a safe guard for yourself. Cooking hightens your smell when not in the kitchen, you don't want your food to burn.. right
Your hearing and sight works together when alone at night and so on, when you hear something off in your home, you look around to see what it is thus your eyes take in more detail so that you yourself may know whether you are safe or not.. .

Someone important: When you see him/her you want to see everything they have to show you. You want to hear every word they say so that you don't miss one thing they have to offer. You feel more when they hug you because you care for them, in the events of kissing and so on. You want that taste to last increasing your taste sense... Make sence? ;-)

Hope this helps with the confusion..
edit on 29-12-2011 by TheTruth809 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
To all of you skeptics in this world. I have met vampires!! They walk in the night.. shop at walmart! My first real encounter was at walmart. I was dropping off my movies at the Redbox. Two tall men in trench coats came up to me.. and I mean they were in my bubble. Pale as pale. Light blue eyes. There skin was translucent. I could see his veins easily through his skin. Like they hadn't fed in a while. I'll tell you! You know it when they are in your bubble and looking at you like a predator! You just know!!! I don't care what you disbelievers think. This was my one on one with my first vampire sighting. I'm only telling you because I feel people should not be as scared about the fact they exist! They are highly in-tune to your thoughts. They knew they startled me.. yet I looked him in the eye. So he knew I wasn't afraid of him. All you have to do is try to concentrate or meditate. You will contact them. They will come to you.. look at you like they did me, a look as if to say! Are you happy now? I'm here! I exist! lol Are you scared? Yeah I was a bit freaked out! I am the type of person who needs to see these things for myself. Try it! Only if you're prepared to get what you wish for. Vampires normally are good. Since they read minds so well. It makes it much easier for them to be picky about there food. I believe they are here to pick off the psycho's who kill our children and hunt us. They only kill bad people! Why I said don't be afraid. Not all Vampires are evil like in the movies. True! I've said enough! Thank you for this forum. I have seen more! But I'm not so sure you skeptics are ready for your safe bubbles to pop! Sincerely.. a believer!
edit on 3-3-2012 by whitewolf3001 because: missspelled word.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I saw Edward Cullen in Twightlight! :O

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
When I was in my early 20's. I lived in in a city near Toronto Ontario.
At the time I was just starting my adult life and out on my own for the first time. One of the other young men I lived in a rooming home at the time was involved with this woman. She had a total goth/magic fetish, and used to hang around with this young man and a group of his friends who were also in to it.

This group. was pretty wild, no shirts, torn jeans kind of goth/Marilyn Manson types. Both males and females, and use to love sitting out on her front porch roof, climbing, and jumping off of it and acting all scary. But the main one the "leader" of this group had this certain type of dark charm to him. The others for lack of a better term worshiped him in a way.

He never did seem to like me to much, and used to go to great lengths to mess with me. Anytime I visited. As the woman she was sharing the house with was a good friend of mine. Who unfortunately got caught up in all this goth/magic stuff and at the time we still talked.

In the few times I had run ins with him, he just moved so blindingly fast and silently. I came to wonder sometimes if he was. I never did get any real proof of my suspicions. But a year later my friend disappeared, and he just stopped showing up at her house.

Closest I ever came to anything like a vampire.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by VunderVerks

Thank you for sharing your experience! You never know! Yeah they are very quick! Charming too!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

That was scary. I wish I knew more! I want to help you both! Just please be careful. She might be depleting herself! Out of her own shame.. she might be starving. Normally, vampiresses are very beautiful & vibrant looking. I would not recommend going alone! Or tell someone you are going so people know where you went. If she's a vampire, she's going to need to feed on blood. Suggest to her cows blood. But I am not positive if that will work. I'm not an expert! I have had my own experiences with the unknown. I wish you luck! If you need someone to talk to about this. I am here. I am a believer in vampires.

edit on 4-3-2012 by whitewolf3001 because: mistakes.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

First thing! Burn sage around your bedroom and house. Make your own holy water with sea salt and dip your fingers into the cup of salt water and flick it at all windows and doors. Also put a line of salt at all doors. around your bed etc. Say out loud You evil are not welcome here. Leave NOW! Be firm .. but not too upset. They feed off of your fear. They could be just wanting your energy. And later your life! Be very firm. They can not stay or harm you if they are not welcome. Envision white light around you. Meditate.. I know it's easy for me to say not to be frightened. But I have had many experiences with the unknown. I am only trying to help you. Do not go to her house without people knowing where you are. Sounds like a lizard our some possession. Get the Carnelian stone and always carry it with you as well. Please let me know what happens. Good luck and be safe!
edit on 4-3-2012 by whitewolf3001 because: misspellings.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kjack93

yeah if mrs. rockoperawriter was indeed a vampire (78 percent chance there) i would definately give her plenty of bloody steak, my own blood in the red wine, blood kush, definately wouldn't mind being a vampire. i've always been a nightowl, clumsy during the day parkour master by night if any vamps want to turn me or mrs. rockoperawriter remote view me

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I know what the message says...
Ut Omnes Unum Sint....
Code of Conduct

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join