It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: optimus fett

Where this took place, in America?

a reply to: spyboy

Can you describe the circumstances surrounding this event (ie: year, location, relation to vampyre - if any, subsequent contact with vampyre, etc...)?

a reply to: realshanti

If you don't mind tellling, what was the name of the club and the old church in Geneva?
What was the friendly boy's name? The one they stayed with.

a reply to: Anonymous ATS

I'd like to talk to you U2U me on this name about the book you refer to the one "supposedly" kept under lock and key within the vaticans vast unseen library. I'd like to discuss said book and other things you've brought up.

a reply to: Raina

I would think that someone who has been around for thousands of years would have picked up many languages and mastered the technique of using correct grammar.
However, can I ask you why does the Vampyre Council would want to hurt/kill other vampyres? Where are they (the location)? How many Vampyres are in the Council? If you are the last of the family and/or (coven) did the older vampyres tell you to prepare somehow, if you would be the last?
Who is the "one" that does watch over what the Vampyre Council does?
And who is the "us", are there other vampyre(s) that do live the same life as you?

Essentially, they are dead organisms.
It is impossible for a living person to give birth to a dead being, or for two dead beings to procreate, dear little liar.

B.E.K.'s = Black Eyed Kids.

No admit is an answer, don't you agree, Phil?

An imprudent decision by the individual who made her, if what you saw was a vampyre child.

Felix Connors,

so, you claim to know vampyres. Tell me about them, are they like Manfred Kirschner or are they just people who drink blood and wear black every day because they've seen too many films.

a reply to: mvirata

a reply to: pyrofist

a reply to: pyrofist

a reply to: nimmieraze

Consider the possibility, that there are vampyres who did not choose their fate. The choice was made for them. Yet, there are vampyres who can live with what they are, yet again, there are those who cannot. Though, that one big decision was not answered by themselves, there is still one left. One that can change, the horrid future they think of. One hint: feed. The point is: there are vampyres who fight against their own nature, not wanting to be the monster they call themselves.

a reply to: LORDOFTIME

a reply to: gordonwest

Is he devoid of a heartbeat?
Does he have reflection in a mirror?
Can he erase your mind?
Does he have two really sharp fangs?

a reply to: Cpt.Nemo

a reply to: Cpt.Nemo

To
Kedthros~, Christopher, Philinnon, MisticDragon, Leona, Delila, DarknessForever, The messangers, Selvir, IsabelNacht, liam1948 and his Sire Camuel du Coudray:

directus immortalis ferasis.

How about debunking some other myths for us?

A beautiful poem.

a reply to: fallenangel97

When your eyes met, it was like he was looking deep into your soul...

a reply to: Bella-x

It's pretty odd that he didn't say anything, but instead the book fell down.
And then suddenly he was gone.
Too fast for humans to see.
You mentioned a video.
I was wondering if you could share it with us...
I know a few sites where you can upload it to without publicly distibuting it.

a reply to: MistakeTheBeautiful

Leona,

I know you wont reply, but if you venture into this website out of curiosity know this:

humans have one thing your Kind will never have and its simply this, mortality.
If you fear no one or nothing then how can you be brave? Bravery and courage come from overcoming your fears and beating them. Vampyres never have this issue. Also to do with mortality we strive so hard to gain immortality and technology to better ourselves because we have a limited time to do it and is a very effective driving force.
Realistically, a human will learn something in depth in a matter of years out of necessity whereas a vampyre will not be so rushed by his/her coming demise that to learn the same amount the human has learnt will take you decades than mere years.
So if you have concluded that humans existance is just food then you obviously have proven my last point in that it takes you much longer to learn something than us. Maybe a reavaluation of our species is in order to understand us fully as you havent as such have yet.

a reply to: xfouxbeaux

Other members have posted their experiences or stories. I was just curious as to what your story is. Are you saying you are a vampyre or that you know of one?

a reply to: DarknessForever

a reply to: DarknessForever

DarknessForever,

which country of the world you are in, now?
What do you have to say for the so called fakes and posers?
Do you always know when another vampyre is around?
Do vampyres have their own set of psychic powers compared with some humans?
And how the heck do you live?
I mean, I assume you don't have a drivers licence or a birth certificate, or any important paperwork.

a reply to: liam1948

Liam,

where do you currently reside?
Do you live among humans or do you keep to yourself in the wilderness, moving from place to place?
Is there certain rules you have to follow being a vampyre?
Do you think it's a gift or a curse being a vampyre?
Have you ever came across humans who have asked you to turn them and what was your reply?

a reply to: The messangers

In case other posters are wondering, it basically says that... in Greek.
If you are what you say you are, stop it. You're endangering us. Come to the next meeting. It will be when the sun is seldom out.
It's not a perfect translation, but it will work.

a reply to: what.i.saw.was.real.

If they do die in certain situations, what happens to their spirit? Is there a soul like humans are said to have?
Why is it so different from humans, if it is?
Do you know if reincarnation is a fact for humans/animals? Does it apply to them if they do die?
Can they see into the future? Since they have lived for so long do they know what is expected to happen in this society that we live in?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Clovis

Did that person disappear immediately or how did it continue?

a reply to: Shadowed

a reply to: zakkynsanity

And then what happened?

a reply to: moonlight_luna

Any updates on it?
Have you seen her again?

a reply to: Just Believe

Very interesting story.

a reply to: maya_eldritch

a reply to: DrunkMiffy

a reply to: b0n3zassassin

a reply to: g3194

I don't see why a true vampyre would never be on here. It happened in the past and all you let them get away. :c
For those who are wondering why a vampyre would post anything in a forum about being vampyre, the question is not why, but is why not.
Probably they are curious to see what we really know, and this website seems perfect.
People posting about things most would be called insane if they believed in such as UFOs, the paranormal, and bigfoot.
Here some people would be open minded enough to take them seriously, while the masses would not believe anything on this site, and though the Internet they don't have to communicate in person with anyone keeping them safe.

a reply to: newmama506

a reply to: newmama506

a reply to: KiraDarkness

a reply to: Just Believe

Victoria, KiraDarkness and Just Believe, perhaps can they reveal themselves in dreams and astral projection?

a reply to: whitewolf3001

a reply to: nimmieraze

You're right.
Try it, but only if you're prepared to get what you wish for.

a reply to: VunderVerks

You never know...

a reply to: Pyloneus

Did a white man from Europe do it to your friend, by chance, and then ran away?

a reply to: IggyGirl

It depends what you want to do.
If you need to put him away, you will keep in mind that garlic, coffins, running water etc... are just myths.
Silver will not harm them anymore than other metal.
Knives and bullets and such are much less effective than they would be on a living person.
Holy water and religious symbols are only effective if the bearer has true faith.
The way I see it, he is giving you gifts in return for your blood, to alleviate the guilt he feels for almost draining you or to express feelings, such as affection. Or he is trying to understand simply what you like.
Remember, they aren't so different from us.
Vampyres once were human beings.

a reply to: siennarose

originally posted by: siennarose

He warned us to stop looking into the whole vampire stuff, he said ''You're both very beautiful, it would be a shame if something were to happen to you'' and ''We're portrayed as wearing cloaks and hiding in the dark'' blah blah, I honestly don't remember the rest. These emails went on for about a year, and he knew things I swear no one else would know, he said to my friend ''Im sorry about your Aunts untimely death.'' Her aunt had died a few months prior quite young. He then said he had seen pictures of us and mentioned something that if we continued looking into it there would be ''danger.''
One day, my friend came home from school and checked her letter box as she got off the bus and there was a dead bird in her letter box, Im pretty sure she just stood there for a good couple of seconds in shock, then someone came from her neighbours porch walked down and took the bird out, smiled, and walked away down the street. Keep in mind this was 3 years ago so I don't really remember the full details, but she said he was very tall and around 19 years old.

After about a year he said he was deleting his email account and moving back to his native country I think (he was from Russia)

''Nosphertu'' > ''Nospheratu'' > Hominus Nocturna.
However, he truly has quite a disturbing sense of humor.
Good for you and your friend, if he returned to Russia. Otherwise, this vampyre could go on playing cat and mouse with you two.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Few creatures of the night have captured our imagination like vampyres...
What explains our enduring fascination with vampyres?
What is it about the vampyre myth that explains our interest?
Is it the overtones of sexual lust, power, control...
Or is it a fascination with the immortality of the
Undead?
And what dark and hidden parts of our psyche are aroused and captivated
"By the legends of the Undead".

To the people afraid of posting their experiences, please don't be shy. I know a lot of times people won't share due to fear of friends and family thinking they are utterly mad and need meds. Some people do have physiological issues yes, and they can't help this. But there are those who truly felt/saw something and this helps us seekers dig deeper.
If anyone has had any Vampyre sightings in the UK, please can you let me know!

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Not surprised at all. Everything is coming to an end

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Alright...so was this a vampire experience or not? I don't know. But I have to say if VIBES (lol) mean anything, that is what it felt like...

Back around 2006 I was in college and my department hosted a dinner/fundraiser. Well, the logistics made no sense, but earlier in the day I'd agreed to pick up a professor and take them home after the event. They lived about an hour from campus. So, event goes great, dinner is fine, the drive to my professor's house is uneventful...it's when I head back that things get weird.

My professor lived in a large metropolitan area and the school was in a rural suburb. Once you leave the interstate you spend about a half hour on a road that is two lanes in either direction with a median between. Long story short...

-A bizarre fog set in. And by bizarre, I mean that fog of this density is very rare in the area, much less the fact that it spanned several miles.

-De ja vu cars...as I drove through the fog, the road was eerily devoid of traffic. Until I saw headlight coming from the opposite direction. Not odd in itself, but it was interesting that there were two sleek black cars and they seemed to be keeping perfect pace with one another absolutely maintaining the space between them...as if they were moving together.

-Two minutes passed and those exact two cars cut through the fog on the other side of the road once more. Exact vehicles. Exact speed. Exact spacing. Soooo, maybe weird, right?

By now it is about 1 in the morning and I am almost back. At the time I was living in a loft in the downtown area of this small city. My loft was creepy AF but that's a whole other story. Anyway, it's now been seven or eight miles and the fog hasn't lifted. I drive over the bridge into town and there are two men walking in long black trench coats and top hats.I floored it to my place, grabbed a bottle of wine I stole from the event and brandished it like a club as I got into my apartment in record time...

Maybe it was nothing at all...Maybe it was a ghost...Maybe I saw a vampire...It just felt really damn weird!

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogstarSirius668

Can you explain yourself better?

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Vampires aren't evil just really strong people and if you're made then your maker is compassionate enough to hold you down whether you know that's whats occurring or not until you equal them in strength, knowledge and power and at such point they have no choice but to let go of you.

Not knowing how strong or old your maker is however? Might be the only real issue or conundrum out there as far when they let finally go. Another one stronger may take their place thinking them inferior but didn't make a bad choice in selection and well who knows how long such a thing could take?

Trying not to fall into the abyss of delusion and dreams some weave as a reality the pain of getting shot cut up strung up and eaten best to be ignored since others did that but it was just called food on a menu etc. so calm not dreaming some illusion and gaining the wisdom of a perpetual heart that remains silent with one flavor left in the mouth as bitter sweet.

What life form hasn't encountered a vampire would be a better question as all life is arises as a dependency but not necessarily out of co-dependence... Hence the strength I first spoke of in this post.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
all supposed "mythical creatures" exist, i know this for a fact, my uncle was a priest whom told me many stories, i normally sit back and read the crude comments, but i cant anymore
so a fun fact
if enough people believe in it or fear it, it manifests into reality one way or another even if it takes centuries
ive emailed a couple of you to continue this conversation privately due to crude comments and the extensive stories i have
a reply to: sakura

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nid6452
all supposed "mythical creatures" exist, i know this for a fact, my uncle was a priest whom told me many stories, i normally sit back and read the crude comments, but i cant anymore
so a fun fact
if enough people believe in it or fear it, it manifests into reality one way or another even if it takes centuries
ive emailed a couple of you to continue this conversation privately due to crude comments and the extensive stories i have

Do you know the truth about what the Vatican is hiding?
a reply to: nid6452

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
yes, some of it is hidden in the man made scriptures, some things were found by the templar, everything they hide, even their riches, reside in the vatican vault

originally posted by: Suiren

originally posted by: nid6452
so a fun fact

Do you know the truth about what the Vatican is hiding?
a reply to: nid6452

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogstarSirius668

What does this mean

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhits
Let me tell you someting ....
1- If the evil exist, the biggest scam it can do it's making people beliving his not existing (I don't think I need to tell you why ....)
2. Vampired are an evil thing

Because of this the evil is not showing to the people, because if it's showing knowadays and surprising on some video cams ... it can get really deep in problems... and all the people get scared , become religiously, and this is not what the evil want. Maiby that it was showing to the people in the past... but knowadays ABSOLUTY NO ... the same thing is with vampires
Did you saw an vampire of your own?
Maiby they where people who where going in the night in the forest, and saw evils and vampires and so on ... but that was at less 100-200 years ago... when evils ould play with the people ... because they had no proff
-Knowadays it's inaf to see an evil , and hack ... lie detector, TV , news....
and if 1000 people see an evil , lie dector, tv news , SATAN will get down

Wow, thats' kinda wow. Why would you say all Vampires are evil especially if you think they don't exist? I think Humans don't exist. There is not proof, but if they did, they are all evil?
edit on 21-2-2024 by Gouldielockstitch because: Forgot/missed a letter

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join