It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical reaction from a dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

You sound young and full of piss and vinegar, and yes this statement ages me.

No, you don't need to use the weapons of your opponents to win these battles, you have to consciously elevate yourself to a higher vibrational level, which I learned from experience. Second, you cannot kill these entities, but you can throw them away using a higher source, you choose your route here, I just tapped into a light source above me. Your power is greater than the others if you do this.

In my event after a long battle with me protecting myself using the light, it manifested in my more than a dream, I took it into my hands and tried to kill it, using force such as it used, it just regrew as I burned it to the bone. Then It came to me, I took it into another dimension which was bluish in color and manifested a pit of lower frequency, threw it down the pit and there is resides. It seemed it was intent on not letting me unite with my present wife for some obscure reason.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Not only can demons attack when sleeping, they prefer it, it's the time when a human spirit drifts closer to their dimension. These demons actually write/direct/act in these dreams...

This was also confirmed in the post below the OP.

Most are unable to discern between truth and lies because of the constant barrage of propaganda we are exposed to on a daily basis.

Razimus just gave you the truth.

I see four very obvious signs that confirm this as well:

1) UFOs

2) aliens

3) pyramid structure

4) pain right where he put his hands

UFO's and aliens are demons who are extremely skilled at PRETENDING to be aliens.

The links below make this very obvious:

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

The UFOs do not seem to exist as tangible, manufactured objects. They do not conform to the natural laws of our environment. They seem to be nothing more than transmogrifications tailoring themselves to our abilities to understand. The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. (John Keel - Operation Trojan Horse p. 266)

Forbidden Secret - www.scribd.com...

Related links:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The evidence below confirms that the pyramid structures are another obvious sign that your encounter was a demonic experience:

The Crop Circles of the Fallen Angels

Google search

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

I wish I was as young as you seem to think I am... btw i'm 30

Well, i didn't mentionned "killing them"... I mentionned "taking control of them", just like what they're supposedly attempting to do on "you".., which would be if you ask me much more usefull... What i'm pointing is that in those situations, you should try to aim "domination" not just "survival"... It's basically only a dream, even if the human brain is quite good at retranscribing physical injuries/pains that it thinks are real... so why not ?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Hmm. I personally don't believe that they are demonic entities but for the sake of the argument, what would you both propose are the solutions to this?

As an aside, I have done a reasonable amount of spiritual work over the years so i'm quite attuned to such things. Maybe not as much as I would like but hey...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

I think I understand the physical feeling you had though my dream was different. In my dream, for some reason, I was asking an unseen force (possibly God) what my daughters would look like in the future and their future selves stood along side their current selves. Then when I asked what I would look like, almost all at once everything turned black and I saw a crystalline humanoid being surrounded by a blue-purplish looking flame, not like it was on fire but like it was a part of the being. As I was looking at the being, my whole body vibrated (perhaps like a gong) in a high frequency that was powerful, but not painful uncomfortable. It felt more real than anything I've had in a dream. As I realized I was dreaming, I was worried something was physically happening in my real world body, because the feeling was so real and sometimes the real world environment influences dreams. I wonder if this is a part of the "awakening" often talked about.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by undercoveragent

Very interesting dream! It's funny that you and others have had this "gong" type sound go off while we are dreaming. Would sure love to know the exact reason behind it....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join