It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff: Fire in cabin not set intentionally

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The entire government of the Divided States of Amerika is racist. Once you understand that, it all begins to make sense.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hi,

So, now that he is dead- is the case he brought against his superiors going to get buried now too?

This whole thing reeks to high heaven.

He's dead because?

edit on (2/14/1313 by loveguy because: grammar

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Well, if they burned someone else besides Dorner -- eventually someone is going to notice and say, "Hey where's so-and-so?"

I think even if there wasn't a body in the burned out cabin, they'd still say they got Dorner.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
(sigh) Why must the Government at all levels insist on lying and covering up when the truth may well serve them better?????

I'm hardly popular around here as being on the side of giving the cops the benefit of some doubts here in facing a proven cop killer and man who'd JUST been holding an elderly couple hostage for days, up to earlier that very afternoon.

However, to say they didn't MEAN to burn this down is so disingenuous, it boggles the mind and sense of disbelief. I mean how stupid are we supposed to be here? We don't have EYES to see or EARS to hear with?? We can't HEAR the radio tapes CLEARLY showing this was anything but a 'happy accident' that it caught fire and burned???

Whatever the causes or needs of that specific moment in time, in facing a proven killer.....There IS more to this. TOO much happened here and too weird for how it's all happened. Is Dorner some folk hero like the character in "Blue Thunder" or "The Negotiator"? Yeah...right.. They were movies guys. Dorner was MOST pissed that he couldn't get his job BACK.....not that the LAPD was so bad he didn't want anything more to do with it. They wouldn't re-hire him and so he sued them..and lost. Then went postal after coming off his formal Military commitments.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
There is no doubt. They set the fire deliberately. The participants will be deposed (unless the county settles) and they will be forced to testify. We have their own words from the scanners.

Wake up people. Every government entity lies every time. Never assume the opposite.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrostForests
I not completely sure what they want.

It seems more, and more, and more, that they(the entire spectrum of government/media/means of controlling the minds of the populous) are obviously leaving themselves open, leaving too many clues out there, too many wounds bleeding...allowing the free thinkers and speakers to rile us up, only to give more credence against them when they push them back down.

They want something. It's not us that's catching them in this or that. They are making us catch them. They want people to loose faith. They want people to get angry over their actions. They want, I think, in the end, revolution. They are leading us against them to get what they want.

You may be onto something here. These slipups are getting too common, too obvious, too blatant, to easy to spot for the common man(you don´t even have to be a conspiracy theorist anymore, just keep your eyes and ears open).

They may indeed be riling us up for a revolution. Not sure if this is a "silent cry for help" by the few uncorrupt officials that are just "following orders" or if indeed it is the grand masterplan of the leading elites. One thing is sure though, this much cannot be unintentional, some people from inside want the people to start notice their lies, start doubting the government.

The end goal may either be to have their civil war, so that they can use all that holed up alien tech they got sitting on the public(a war that they will surely win, thinning the herd in the process of undesirables, all according to Agenda 21) OR it may be to have the government actually overthrown, purging all the unjust laws and regulations in the process. .

edit on 14-2-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

However, to say they didn't MEAN to burn this down is so disingenuous, it boggles the mind and sense of disbelief. I mean how stupid are we supposed to be here? We don't have EYES to see or EARS to hear with?? We can't HEAR the radio tapes CLEARLY showing this was anything but a 'happy accident' that it caught fire and burned???

What?????

On my thread ealier that was my whole point of how they did burn his and other groups buildings on purpose.But you chose to argue with me on the facts of one case instead of admit they did.

Dorner was not the first to die in a accidental fire ,and won't be the last

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I saw them say that on the news last night, my wife
was giving me funny looks because i started cussing the tv
out.
Flat out LIE, how can they get away with it.. sadly the general
population now thinks it was a accident.

It is just WRONG how the masses are manipulated via
news. Everyone involved in reporting that false statement should be fired
and brought up on charges for something... lying? *lol*

just so friggin frustrating to hear people being flat out lied to like that.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by Wrabbit2000

"Proven cop killer"... And you can prove that? Well, you must be more in the know than the rest of us. The rest of your post however, is dead on. This whole thing stinks. When I was following the coverage of this, and the feeds, and threads on ATS and other forums, I knew they were going to cover it up. I couldnt believe the msm wasnt even giving a second thought to the fire, and were reporting obvious lies, live as it was happening.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
To Mr. Wrabbit,

You know I have been thinking a lot since yesterday about some of the things that you said. I think that you make some very interesting points about this situation. There is one particular where I think that you are correct, Dormer chose this at least to a point. He may not have started out with dying in mind as his first choice, but at some point chose to go out in a "blaze of glory." This man expected to die.

The problem is... He shouldn't of. He shouldn't have died, and he shouldn't have expected to. He dies in a fire and he gets what he wants, and the cops get what they want. At first glance this looks like a win win, at least for the parties involved.

But the thing is, if the police were actually interested in exonerating themselves then taking this man alive would have been by far the smartest thing to do. They could have taken their evidence against him, addressed Dormer's grievance with them, and presented the circumstance in a way that would have been fair and public. But that isn't what happened. They went balls-to-the-walls after this guy. Shoot first ask questions later. A completely panicked, reactionary, unthinking, violent response. LIKE. THEY. HAVE. SOMETHING. TO. HIDE. The whole thing from the word Go felt like they were trying to kill him before he could get a chance to talk. And now... Now they are lying through their teeth to cover up as much as they can. By their own training, in some cases, that is enough to get someone convicted of a crime, not just be under suspicion.

I don't know if Dormer is was what they say. I rather doubt it, but I think he was probably not a nice guy. I think it is possible he is a killer that went off the deep end. I think that the truth of the matter is somewhere in the middle, (and in ashes at this point) and while Dormer may (or may not) have been a murderer, the LAPD, and (possibly further up the chain of local, or even state Government) have something to hide that they feared this man would go public with; or they would not have responded the way that they did.

He is not a PROVEN cop killer, or any killer. That is rather the point. Jurisprudence. Rule of Law. Trial by Jury. All that stuff. What was done here, sets a really frightening precedent, and it should not be excused or tolerated by the public.
edit on 14-2-2013 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhorse

The problem is... He shouldn't of. He shouldn't have died, and he shouldn't have expected to. He dies in a fire and he gets what he wants, and the cops get what they want. At first glance this looks like a win win, at least for the parties involved.

I'm not sure if it's win-win...? lose-lose? Maybe? win/lose-win/lose??

I guess I'd just describe it as a nasty case of Stale Mate!

Although perhaps the end-game balance might tip upon investigations, but then that depends on who the investigators are of course. It's a sad state of affairs really, and that's my view from Oz, I imagine it's quite an electrically charged atmosphere in the US right now over this.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Lies and disinformation is the rule now. Why does it work? Because 50% or more do not pay attention to these things and 25% or more don't care. Then there is another percentage who willing go along with it. Doesn't leave many to care and change it.
edit on 2/14/2013 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
You guys absolutely need to read his MANIFESTO !!!

It tells alot of the missing information we are looking for ... !!!

Then what do we need to do !? Investigate even more !!!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by InS0MnI
You guys absolutely need to read his MANIFESTO !!!

It tells alot of the missing information we are looking for ... !!!

Then what do we need to do !? Investigate even more !!!

Oh...Has "his" manifesto been updated, again, to better match the official story?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

Is it really being updated?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

Sry double post.
edit on 15-2-2013 by InS0MnI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Cops are supposed to use one step up from the perp in terms of force. That's pretty much universal. Torching the place and forcing him back in when he was trying to get out was uncalled for. I honestly don't even care what horrible things he did before the final standoff because the supposedly 'official' entities did a lot worse. They had so many more options than what they did, it's pitiful to see the outcome. One nutcase in a cabin and hundreds of LEO's outside leaves the upper hand on the LEO side and all they had to do was WAIT. This is so remeniscent of Waco it's pitiful. One doesn't even have to martyrize Dorner (I certainly don't), they just have to look at the slipshod, tyrannical, heavy-handedness of the LEO's to be soured from this event. How could somebody now NOT be a conspiracy theorist?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
Here is my take, ATS...

If they didn't want it to "burn" why did they use the APV to ventilate the structure? Creating those holes in the walls, would do nothing but feed the fire, and allow it to fully engulf the house as quickly as possible...

Are why did they keep a fire truck on standby and not put out the fire, and also yell burn this MF*** to the ground.
They knew what they were doing.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

BS.BS.BS. When those entrusted with defending us by upholding the law are criminals themselves we are screwed.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I know nothing about this case nor have followed it. But it seems cops don' fight fair anymore. It used to be a cop would PHYSICALLY chase the bad guy, wrestle him to the ground, perhaps smacking him with the club or if a weapon was brandished then, the cop would produce one too.

But now...many police officers are extremely overweight. Ever notice that? I know I have. And instead of chasing...they simply shoot bolts of electricity if they're not compliant.

And in this case, if true.....instead of a standoff they torched the place. Very reminiscent of Waco.
Law enforcement SHOULD fight with equality. But instead we have LE using extreme force almost to the point of guerrilla warfare-like tactics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join