It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Arpaio hired a convicted child-sex criminal for armed school “posse”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Responding to calls from the National Rifle Association to arm teachers and school officials, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio vowed to deploy his gun-toting volunteers to monitor Arizona schools. Members of the 3,450-strong group began patrolling in January, and the sheriff’s office announced recently that the program will continue into next year. But the thing is, no schools have actually requested this service from Sheriff Joe, and it’s easy to understand why.

The whole concept of arming school faculty is insane to begin with, but in the hands of this man it seems that even the training process poses a threat to children.

From human rights violator
to birther con man
to this...

“Boulter began using an online service called Phonezoo.com in early 2005 to meet young girls between 13 and 17 years old. Boulter ultimately exchanged nude photos and text messages with at least eight underage girls from around the country. Boulter also suggested that he meet the girls in person to engage in sex acts and to get married, according to court documents.

During the encounters, Boulter told the girls he was 15 years old, 27 years old and 32 years old, according to the document.

Boulter admitted to detectives that he had sent harmful images to one underage girl and that he chatted with another via text message and Web cam as he encouraged the child to masturbate, according to court documents.”

Perfect. Protect our children by exposing them to violent criminals and child sex offenders.

Salon.com

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Really now take a good look at the youth today most of them are violent and sex offenders themselves.

That doesn't excuse Joe either but anything who thinks children of today are pure as the undriven snow well most arent.
edit on 13-2-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Big deal, a mistake was made.
Did this guy ever make it onto a campus?
Did you hear the LAPD murdered one of their own yesterday?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The purity of today's children has nothing to do with this.
We're talking about children as young as 5 years old being involved in these training exercises.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That still does not excuse the fact that a sex offender is patrolling a school.

Way to defend him though.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

The examples listed in the op were considerably older

than 5.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by neo96

no schools have actually requested this service from Sheriff Joe, and it’s easy to understand why.

Want to try agian?

Since no sex offender or violent individual is "patrolling" a school,.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Really now take a good look at the youth today most of them are violent and sex offenders themselves.

Really, neo? Most of them? It's fairly easy to tell that you have a rather, shall I say, warped view on the world we live in, but I had no idea just how bad it was. That's beyond hyperbolic. And just because a group of children may or may not be violent or whatever you think 'most' youth are today doesn't mean they should be exposed to Old Man Arpaio's armed sex offender(s) in their schools.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by neo96

no schools have actually requested this service from Sheriff Joe, and it’s easy to understand why.

Want to try agian?

Since no sex offender or violent individual is "patrolling" a school,.

Not yet, but it's only a matter of time before some brain dead school administrator requests the 'service,' if you could possibly call it that. This is just further evidence that Arpaio is so far off the deep end there's no hope of his ever coming back to his senses. The man is certifiable.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Really, neo? Most of them? It's fairly easy to tell that you have a rather, shall I say, warped view on the world we live in, but I had no idea just how bad it was

Go watch youtube sometime, then watch the news about flash mobs, and recent events telling a judge to blank off then go read facebook sometime.

That's beyond hyperbolic. A

No that is reality

And just because a group of children may or may not be violent or whatever you think 'most' youth are today doesn't mean they should be exposed to Old Man Arpaio's armed sex offender(s) in their schools

Guess some people did not bother reading the op as:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Not yet, but it's only a matter of time before some brain dead school administrator requests the 'service,' if you could possibly call it that. This is just further evidence that Arpaio is so far off the deep end there's no hope of his ever coming back to his senses. The man is certifiable.

Come again?

Would it not be the "fault" of that "brain dead school administrator" ?

Sorry of course its all Joe's fault.
edit on 13-2-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm sorry but that's truly incorrect statement to make in my eyes and I do indeed have an issue with it. No, and speaking as a 20 year old right now as well, no, most of the youth today are not violent and or are sex offenders. That is just plain wrong.

Genuinely, and I'm being honest here, a statement like that, which is not only very insulting and way off base too, is also surprising to see here, and trust me I'm rarely surprised these days it would seem, especially on ATS. Sure, there's really no denying the fact that some youth member's have gone off the tracks, and some can fit into said criteria, but most? No, I reject this completely and I'm also quite insulted by it too. To openly stereotype like that makes very little sense to me. Very little sense. I'm disappointed in such a statement about the young of today.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Go watch youtube sometime, then watch the news about flash mobs, and recent events telling a judge to blank off then go read facebook sometime.

Or, alternately, instead of turning your brains to mush with hyped-up BS from sensationalist news reports and Youtube videos one could actually, you know, live in the REAL WORLD where the truth is, MOST kids are not violent sexual offenders. It's an incredibly stupid thing to say.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I'm sorry but that's truly incorrect statement to make in my eyes and I do indeed have an issue with it. No, and speaking as a 20 year old right now as well, no, most of the youth today are not violent and or are sex offenders. That is just plain wrong.

I have a different opinion as will many others.

Genuinely, and I'm being honest here, a statement like that, which is not only very insulting and way off base too, is also surprising to see here, and trust me I'm rarely surprised these days it would seem. Sure, there's really no denying the fact that some youth member's have gone off the tracks, and some can fit into said criteria, but most? No, I reject this completely and I'm also quite insulted by it too. To openly stereotype like that makes very little sense to me. Very little sense. I'm disappointed in such a statement about the young of today

Don't think it is there is a plethora of examples to be found.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Or, alternately, instead of turning your brains to mush with hyped-up BS from sensationalist news reports and Youtube videos one could actually, you know, live in the REAL WORLD where the truth is, MOST kids are not violent sexual offenders. It's an incredibly stupid thing to say.

Oh like that sensationalist "news report" from Salon?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Don't think it is there is a plethora of examples to be found.

Are some youth violent sex offenders? To borrow a phrase, you betcha. Are most? Absolutely not. Saying so is just shy of retarded. It boggles the mind, the kind of ignorance that goes behind a statement like that.
edit on 2/13/2013 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Monger

Oh like that sensationalist "news report" from Salon?

Are you disputing the facts, or the source? Because there's a huge difference there.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Sorry you are correct. This isn't part of the training program these a re volunteers dispatched to patrol school grounds across Metropolitan Phoenix. My bad.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Still doesn't discount the fact that the very idea doesn't seem to bother you.

As long as you get your gun nuts like "Sheriff" Joe intimidating kids every day. Thankfully, the schools were smart not to request his "services".

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well, like I pointed out, of course there's going to be some examples. That's a fact, an undeniable fact and I did what I could to highlight this, thus why I'm particularly focusing on the edited section of your post above. Not every youngster is going to be on the right track all the time, we need to remember this. Some fall off, some go down the wrong route, and some youngsters just do stupid thing's because..

But, as I also pointed out, the issue I have is with the claims that most are this way. Again, this is incorrect. To make such a claim requires the extraordinary evidence to follow suit, Neo. See, It's because to make such a claim so boldly is just wrong and wholly unfair too. It really, really is.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join