It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrister Michael Shrimpton: The truth about Ted Heath, Robin Cook, Madeleine McCann (+more)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
In an interview with Bristol Community Radio, Barrister Michael Shrimpton, covers a range of interesting topics and makes some damning disclosures:

Madeleine McCann was abused by a high EU official and murdered because she would have recognised her abuser
Ted Heath abused boys on his yacht and murdered them, throwing their bodies overboard
“the Germans” are behind Haut de la Garenne and other institutions in Jersey
Robin Cook MP was murdered because he knew about the Diana murder

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

the guy is an utter fool

the germans are behind it all, they got mexican cartel members to do sandy hook, and the british would never do anything bad as "we are the good guys"

he is a complete joke
edit on 13-2-2013 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadpoolPete
reply to post by Ginga

the guy is an utter fool

the germans are behind it all, they got mexican cartel members to do sandy hook, and the british would never do anything bad as "we are the good guys"

he is a complete joke
edit on 13-2-2013 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)

And you think Shrimpton is a fool?

OP, thanks for posting.

Expect plenty of activity along similar lines as the above post on this one.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

i was paraphrasing what shrimpton was saying, thats his whole angle about the mexicans and the germans etc not mine

keep up sunshine...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
don't care what country you are in, you have a government you can guarantee they are bent corrupt and probably do allow child killings. been British i know how #ed our government is . seems like this guy is passing the book with some sneaky racial hatred. 'we are the good guys'. Quite funny he is on about a heath and then saying its coz of the Germans. How the hell does he know sandy hook was Mexicans i have heard some conspiracy's but this one takes the biscuit. I agree with him the people high up abused there positions of trust and the government should take responsibility not get some twerp on the radio blaming other people.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Notice how Barrister Michael Shrimpton is only slandering people who are dead and who cannot defend themselves.

Barrister Michael Shrimpton is a low life with a book to sell.

Regards

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

he definitely is selling something he tries to reel you in like he is on the peoples side at first but then ten mins in starts blaming Germans and Mexicans like its anyone's fault but ours.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The Ted Heath paedophile thing is pure David Icke.

He's been banging on about it for years.

Where's the evidence for it?

Is there any?

I'm not a Ted Heath fan BTW (anything but....the b*****d signed us up with Soviet Europe without any public consultation).

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The whole ted Heath was paedo first surfaced in documents around 1969 and there were some Newspapers ran articles intimating it was so. Thing is, it later was shown to have a "Black Propaganda" origin from within the bowels of the British secret services who had a personal beef against Heath. I would say that, it generally accepted that Heath was homosexual and that was seen as being a total no no, by some members of the establishment. In some ways, heath was almost open about his sexuality and again, given it had only been made "legal", for consenting adults, some 4-5 years previously then there was likely still a large rump within the , essentially, conservative establishment who thought this shouldn't be allowed to happen,

To the best of my knowledge the stories about Heath were never published simply because they weren't actually true. The fact that, one of the chief sources of these stories is an ex SAS person does tend to lend credence to the thought that, it was a deliberate attempt to besmirch Sailor Ted's reputation.

Don;t get me wrong, there are high level paedophile rings, of that I have no doubt and it is a matter of time before an ex Tory cabinet minister is arrested and charged as such however, there seems to be little real evidence to support the theory Ted heath was one of them.

One thing many don't realise is that. The person who was paying the expenses of the editor of the magazine "Scallywag" to travel to Cyprus and investigate claims of high level paedophile rings was one Asil Nadir. Yes, that Asil Nadir, one time Tory pin up boy who claims he was "set up" over the accusations of fraud. The editor of Scallwag, who was the firs tto name Lord McAlpine as being guilty of abuse and was never challenged or sued by said Peer, died on that visit to Cyprus. The car he was a passenger in crashed after its' driver had a "mental breakdown" at the wheel and deliberately crashed it. The driver survived and has never truly been questioned over what exactly happened that day and how come, that sort of mental brainstorm had never happened to him before, or for that matter, since.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The actual intention of shrimp here was to make 'conspiracy theorists' Look crazy by making up a load of nonsense far removed from the truth of thhose above subjects. This causes the general population to switch off and not to think further into issues where there actually has been deception.

The man is a pure agent of disinformation,
edit on 16-3-2013 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
If anyone truly wants to see how sick, corrupt, and protected the elite are, just do some research on the Dutroux Affair.
wikispooks.com...

Perhaps the best and most thorough such investigation into one manifestation of 'The Pedophocracy' is that by Joël Van der Reijden published on his ISGP website - 'Beyond The Dutroux Affair' [3]. It is a detailed account of an infamous Belgian case that reached its denouement in the mid 1990's. It names many prominent members of the Belgian establishment as being complicit to the extent of rendering Marc Dutroux himself a relatively minor detail. Anyone seeking deeper insight into any of the major child abuse scandals and the phenomenon of pedophilia generally, should start with this extended essay. It is a chilling and totally convincing account of the most horrific, extended, organised and systematic abuse of innocent young children in which senior police officers, magistrates, judges, politicians and even Belgian and Dutch Royalty are pointedly named as being deeply complicit.

... And yet, beyond pillorying the odd unknown (though nonetheless deeply unpleasant) individual when successfully prosecuted for similar crimes, the mainstream media maintains a near total silence on the issue and will not touch Joël Van der Reijden's revelations with a barge pole.

(Emphasis mine.)

Make no mistake -- this is a global pandemic of twisted individuals with deep connections all protecting each other. Most people can't even fathom how this is possible, but it is happening. Just because you don't want to believe it exists doesn't mean that it's fictional. Although, I'm sure these elite psychos are tickled that you don't want to believe that they're doing this or that it's global.

WARNING: The following videos are very graphic.

edit on 16-3-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join