It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner in gun battle with authorities, source says

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sky news UK reporting that he is dead

Rainbows
Jane

link   

Originally posted by neo96
Fox is saying the Dorner may or not be dead right now they are showing the burning home.

True they did not want to take the guy alive.

Fox is saying he killed the cop and wounded others, after tge police said they aren't even sure it is him!

What if this was some other guy with a gun that carjacked someone? Can you imagine, shoot to kill, burned him up, and then find out it wasn't even him?!

link   
Here's a shot of outside the cabin. I believe this was during the initial gunfight? Or just after, but it is before the fire.

and back to live shots, here's the fire again from the chopper.

note the 90 degree bend at the fire base, indicates pretty much the whole cabin is up.

(edit) poor quality, but closer up.

edit on 12-2-2013 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Make no mistake about it...in raw, PR terms, Dormer wins this even if he is dead. LAPD has come off as corrupt, vindictive and out-of-control. Everything his manifesto said they were.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

I was thinking the same thing, what are the odds he stole a vehicle and barely escaped that to run on foot to a random cabin that no one has been in for two days and there is ammo there?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Propane tanks generally will not explode under common fire circumstances. They have a blow off valve so that when the liquid propane starts to boil inside the tank and turn to gas it allows the gasses to escape, via the valve (which burn something fierce), but the tank itself won't blow. Sure, if someone cut into a propane tank with an oxy/acetalene torch it might blow, but under ordinary structure fire circumstances the appropriate response is just to keep water on it to keep the tank itself as cool as possible and let it burn off.

edit on 2/12/2013 by Flyingclaydisk because: added detail

link   
my scanner just went down, sorry guys no more updates from my end

link   
They don't even know if he's in there or not. Some reporter point blank asked that police spokeswoman and she refused to answer.

link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

Fox is saying the Dorner may or not be dead right now they are showing the burning home.

Fox is saying he killed the cop and wounded others, after tge police said they aren't even sure it is him!

What if this was some other guy with a gun that carjacked someone? Can you imagine, shoot to kill, burned him up, and then find out it wasn't even him?!

its him- this is procedure until there is a positive ID (i.e. hands on)

The ammo exploding isnt conducive of a carjacker...someone ready for war

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Agree 100%.

Its been a problem for years though. Rampart, Rodney King, etc........

Problem is the citizens are sitting on their collective arses.............not doing a thing.

Its typical for America, sadly.

link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

He was dead a week ago - just took him awhile to come to terms with it.

link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by angelchemuel

He was dead a week ago - just took him awhile to come to terms with it.

well said.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Huh....! what do you know.

They killed the guy 1 hour before the state of the union blah...blah...blah....

Just in time to work this in to his speech to further this crazy gun agenda.

Does this sound a little nutty

link   
reply to post by borracho

Yeah I totally agree. Furthermore, why leave the cabin he was hiding out in with the two people held hostage earlier? If you've made that far, so close to the law enforcement base camp and not being detected - why flee now?
And really Dorner couldn't secure his hostages long enough for him to jack a car and get out of dodge?

Doesn't make much sense!

link   
Was the fax supposedly sent from Mexico proven to be a hoax/false? Is it possible he was never at the cabin?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What if there is no positive i.d. out of this? Indefinite lock down in the area?

What if he actually does escape? Total mayhem.

link   
This guy is way past the point of no return will not be taken alive.

link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Originally posted by Libertygal

its him- this is procedure until there is a positive ID (i.e. hands on)

The ammo exploding isnt conducive of a carjacker...someone ready for war

How did he get the ammo there? The cabin was searched two days ago and he arrived on foot.

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by sonnny1

Make no mistake about it...in raw, PR terms, Dormer wins this even if he is dead. LAPD has come off as corrupt, vindictive and out-of-control. Everything his manifesto said they were.

I would agree with you however, now is when you will really start to see the PR department and the media pushing the lies in order to convince people what a sick maniac Dornor was and how you can't trust anything that such crazy vigulaties say.

Oh yah and don't forget to buy more Coke and be sure to watch Fox News for Fair and Balanced Reporting!!

link   

Originally posted by SimonPetrikov
Was the fax supposedly sent from Mexico proven to be a hoax/false? Is it possible he was never at the cabin?

didn't hear about this, link for more info?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join