It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be the End of Obama? Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ to Speak in a Conference of All the Justices of

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, wow thank you for gracing my thread. It is not often I see you in them. I am grateful for the searching you have done. I was simply going on what was posted and I appreciate your involvement. I have seen her working hard over the years but was just not that interested in her to follow her carrier. I just hope that it comes to an end one way or another and I am hoping that this will be that end. If she can't even get the docket number and date right it makes me wonder why she hasn't been disbarred already(or has she?)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I'm sure there are worse attorneys than she.
Though it's hard to imagine.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by HIWATT

You call me an O-bot because I posted FACTS

Obama is on the complete opposite side of the political scale as me so............Try again.

I'm sorry that you live in a fantasy where Obama isn't president or an American.

edit on 10-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

Obama is a chump. That's not fantasy, that's reality.

Nothing will likely come of this but I applaud her for trying. At least someone gives a #.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by Phage

Phage, wow thank you for gracing my thread.

Did you SERIOUSLY just say that? O_o

ok. you guys have fun. I'm out. It stinks in here.....

link   
Did John Brennan remove birther evidence from Obama's passport?

EW Brennan, Kewl,

Where have I heard that name before?

On Jan. 9, author Jerome R. Corsi suggested that Obama's recent nominee to head the Central Intelligence Agency, John Brennan, may have played a role in "what many suspect was an effort to sanitize Obama’s passport records" (i.e., remove damaging evidence that the former U.S. senator from Illinois is not eligible to hold political office in the United States).

On March 21, 2008, the Washington Times reported that two anonymous contractors for the U.S. State Department were fired and a third was disciplined for accessing (and possibly altering) the passport files of presidential candidates Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and John McCain. The government agency has never publicly disclosed the identities of any of the offending individuals.

OH that Brennan

John Brennan, President Barack Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser, had been authorizing 'unilateral operations in North Africa outside of the traditional command structure,' according to the e-book. Brennan is Obama's pick to replace Petraeus as head of the CIA.

www.dailymail.co.uk... Report.html#axzz2JfjMscUW

What a nasty web they weave.

edit on 042828p://bSunday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Hillary you mean! They promissed it to her after Obama!

Although i do find it very odd and suspicious who got the SOS job.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Because she got her degree from an unaccredited internet school.

acandidworld.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Obama is a chump. That's not fantasy, that's reality.

And? Being a chump does not disqualify someone from being president of the USA.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I always find it amazing how unnamed sources garner much more weight on ATS than sources we can actually verify.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
hopefully, if she is convinced she has a case, she will be given the fair chance to present it. should said presentation prove misguided, and if it goes badly for her, well, she had her day in court at least.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

On Feb. 15, all nine justices will gather in conference to review whether Obama used forged government documents and fake identification in order to get elected as commander-in-chief.

www.examiner.com...

That is incorrect. This is a petition for the case to be heard. The petition is one of many which will be presented...on the 15th, not the 16th.
edit on 2/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
hopefully, if she is convinced she has a case, she will be given the fair chance to present it.

She will not even be there.... what makes you think she will be present?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
hopefully, if she is convinced she has a case, she will be given the fair chance to present it.

She will not even be there.... what makes you think she will be present?

i presumed she would be. my mistake.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
From her supplemental (caps are hers):

315 MILLION U.S. CITIZENS DEMAND TO KNOW, WHO IS COMMITTING TREASON AND AIDING AND ABETTING THE USURPATION OF THE U.S. PRESIDENCY: IS IT DONE BY 9 JUSTICES OF THE SUPREME COURT OR BY THE STAFF ATTORNEYS AND CLERKS OF THE COURT WHO HAVE HIDDEN THE PLEADINGS AND EVIDENCE IN THIS CASE FROM THE JUSTICES

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Is she accusing the Court? Seriously?
Is she claiming that all Americans believe this idiocy?
This will really go over well with the Justices, don't you think?

I was wrong. She must be the worst attorney...ever.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I finally figured out why we cannot blame Obama for anything, he never takes responsibility, and no one holds him responsible, after all he is the epitome,

of an empty chair.

TTThat's alllll folks

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

On Feb. 15, all nine justices will gather in conference to review whether Obama used forged government documents and fake identification in order to get elected as commander-in-chief.

www.examiner.com...

That is incorrect. This is a petition for the case to be heard. The petition is one of many which will be presented...on the 15th, not the 16th.

That is how I understand it as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

That is how I understand it as well.

So much for the Examiner.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Agarta
It looks as though Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ has finally made it to the top of the process and will be addressing the Justices of the Supreme Court on February 16, 2013.

Wrong, she will not be addressing anyone at the Supreme court, they will not even hear her nonsense. She sent an appeal to one judge there, it was rejected, she sent it to another judge. To stop her sending it to every other judge in turn Judge Roberts sent it to conference. Thus it will be rejected by all of them, it will not even be discussed.

This exactly!
She always promotes these ultimate failures as her the prevailing underdog, when she is simply a liar. As is Corsi and Sheriff Joe... any of those fools.

Obama was born in Hawaii his mother is American he is therefor a natural born citizen. Layers of a scanned document mean absolutely nothing as it tends to happen with many scanned documents (yes even 5 bajillion layers) it just depends on the programs used.

Obama is an American! He sucks but he sucks as an American!
edit on 10-2-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
This exactly!
She always promotes these ultimate failures as her the prevailing underdog, when she is simply a liar.

if you want to read how badly she stuffs up with the cases she pushes, and is unable to even properly get subpoena's issued, I recommend Fogbow.

Here is a comment on this case

Roberts could have denied the stay on his own, but Orly could then have presented it to each of the other justices, one at a time. So the Court's routine practice is, when a stay or other motion is denied by one justice and then re-submitted to a second justice, the second one will submit it to the full Court (in order to kill it once and for all). That automatically involves having it "listed" for a conference. It is not actually discussed at the conference unless one justice puts it on the "discuss" list; otherwise, it is automatically denied. If one justice puts this on the discuss list, we will know because then the Justice Department will be asked to respond. But that won't happen

Over there she is commonly known as "the worst lawyer in the history of the universe"

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I finally figured out why we cannot blame Obama for anything, he never takes responsibility, and no one holds him responsible, after all he is the epitome, of an empty chair. TTThat's alllll folks

That's hilarious coming from someone that's been supporting this myth for what, 4 years now? I don't like the guy either but that doesn't mean I get to revoke his natural born status. You've believed pack after pack of lies... how about you own up to it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join