It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All SBD Online scanners down ? due to man hunt ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hello , i just wanted to get this out their , but last night i was listening an Online scanner of SBD , while i was listening , someone came over the Radio complaining of the weather restricting them from running their operations witch included 3 helicopters up at big bear , keep in mind that i was making food and listening but i sear i heard them say something about using drones from DHS , i didnt think much of it , then i went on 4chan and sure enough people where posting about the drones and DHS , ... and even still i did not think to take a screen shot of it ... but now today the SBD scanner is down .. and i am starting to get a lil curious .. does anyone els know anything about this ?

forgive my spelling and no i am not avid 4chan visitor ... i was directed to it by my brother who i was talking to at the time on FB about what i heard

anyway here is the down link www.radioreference.com...

i wonder what is going on

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

I am going to bet this....

As night fell, the gray Nissan was found, destroyed by flames, at the side of a dirt road in a snowy, wooded area near Big Bear, a ski resort about 100 miles from downtown Los Angeles. The resort and local schools were closed as soon as the vehicle was discovered.

The suspect was identified as Christopher J. Dorner, 33, who worked for the Police Department from 2005 to 2008. Mr. Dorner posted a rambling and threatening note on his Facebook page, which police referred to as “his manifesto,” complaining of severe depression and pledging to kill officers to avenge his dismissal for filing a false report accusing a colleague of abuse.

www.nytimes.com...

There is a thread about this also....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

I am going to bet this....

As night fell, the gray Nissan was found, destroyed by flames, at the side of a dirt road in a snowy, wooded area near Big Bear, a ski resort about 100 miles from downtown Los Angeles. The resort and local schools were closed as soon as the vehicle was discovered.

The suspect was identified as Christopher J. Dorner, 33, who worked for the Police Department from 2005 to 2008. Mr. Dorner posted a rambling and threatening note on his Facebook page, which police referred to as “his manifesto,” complaining of severe depression and pledging to kill officers to avenge his dismissal for filing a false report accusing a colleague of abuse.

www.nytimes.com...

There is a thread about this also....

i completely understand that , it has something to do with that and my title states it so , however i was wondering if anything has heard anything about the use of drones in this case

edit on 8-2-2013 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

i completely understand that , it has something to do with that and my title states it so , however i was wondering if anything has heard anything about the use of drones in this case

You can always check the thread I linked for you because it may have the info you seek..

Haven't read anything or heard anything about that...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
i knew i heard them talk about bringing out the drones !

join