It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange feeling in the air?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshine1
I have no idea what but now I'm scared.

Fear is nature’s way of keeping you safe, so if I may, try and take the nervousness as instruction and affirmation that you are counted and being warned. If you pray, pray that you are out of harms way during the event (which I think is the whole purpose of having these feelings as someone else also pointed out.)
edit on 7-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Puntuation

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
sorry that was me

** opens window **

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Funny! I was just outside at 5:30 in the a.m. having a smoke and I was telling my neighbor about this thread and the OP. All of a sudden we had an electrical power outage. Hmmm!

Struck me as an affirmation. Anyone else?
Montreal
edit on 7-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: fixing a.m.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Isn't this what George Noory has been saying for years now? lol

"Something big is going to happen, I can just feel it."
"There's something in the air."
"I've just been sensing something lately."

Ad nauseam.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Vague sense of unease... insomnia... hopelessness... sense of imminent doom and helplessness in the face of a cold, vast, cruel universe?

Welcome to the human condition.

I suggest god, hot baths, sex, music, opiates, a doggy, xanax and old scotch... all at once.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
Vague sense of unease... insomnia... hopelessness... sense of imminent doom and helplessness in the face of a cold, vast, cruel universe?

Welcome to the human condition.

I suggest god, hot baths, sex, music, opiates, a doggy, xanax and old scotch... all at once.

All of those usually do ease the suffering, except the first one. For something to be of help it has to exist.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Haha!
I like your solutions although personally I would give the drugs and booze a very wide berth, but that's just me. Do you really think the universe is a cold cruel place? I'm not so sure...maybe we're victims of our own success and our intellect makes it seem cold and cruel. Bah....I'm still all wound up anyway!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Mmm... I didn't say what sort of god. I guess I could've put "relative" before that and it was mainly a bone of comfort to those that need one... see? Imaginary friends are nice for comfort and some say that imaginary can manifest as "real" so who knows.

And as to really feeling the universe is cold and cruel (it IS vast and mostly physically cold), well, it's all relative and feeling unease usually is predicated by feeling that the universe is cruel... or at least indifferent.

I do know that folks are very open to suggestion and vague unease spreads as fast as hearing about it. I, actually, am feeling quite cozy and benevolent, sure that all is well and tomorrow is dawning somewhere as we speak.

But then as all I'm missing from my list is a doggy and dogma about god, maybe I'm not the most reliable source of reassurance... mmm and the sex isn't happening right now, but I almost dropped my laptop into the bath.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Okay, I wrote a long time ago about something that happened to me. Here is the thread, seond post, so you will know I am being sincere.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Totally awesome story, Libertygal! I can understand how you felt hesitant sharing that with others. I have had my own experiences I put in a thread (link in my signature). I read the whole thing! Very fascinating, indeed!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP, yes, I have had a very anxious feeling for the past week, or maybe a little longer. I don't know how to describe it really. I feel like something "major" is about to happen, but I am not allowing myself to be fearful. Actually, I feel pretty good... better than I have in awhile. Weird is all I can say.
Also, I had a headache a couple of nights ago... and I don't get headaches.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Well last weekend in the barber shop, the owner was telling me that lately is feeling a lot of tension on his back and at end of is neck, without knowing why it’s happening.. Abnormal stuff… So I also have had this issues, and suffer from other pains, (I had had my trauma already…and I’m going through it, I hope)..

The barber (young man like me, late thirties) was also saying that all of his friends are facing problems and that it is difficult to go out to have a nice little chat.. Because all of them are have a negative conversation’s.. and is not good for him also…

Somehow a think lot’s o people right now, are facing pain, fear, negative thoughts, loosing friends, marriage, jobs, houses, etc..

As I said before, I also have my issues I’m dealing with since the start of 2010… I have seen and felt lots of things…

One thing I know, I found lots of inspiring teachings in the Gospel of Jesus and I think I found my path…I believe we are leaving the days of the Truth… And we shall find it…We have to seek it and listen to our hearts…

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Yes I've been feeling it as well, and its weird that many others have said it as well, I've been feeling this weird energy in the air for the past couple of weeks.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I'm very glad I found this thread as I was about to commit myself.

For a few months now I have felt off, can't quite explain it just off.

All my life I have connected with the dead ( family trait I have found out) & for some reason I can't connect. I was starting to think I had done/ said something wrong to make them leave me, I find great comfort in having them around.

Also I'm usually a very happy go lucky person but I am emotional reck. I cry just watching my children eat & anxiety, I have never felt that way before, I thought I was having a heart attack! Worst feeling I the world & I feel like it several times a time.

I can't sleep normally i get 4/5 hours a night, im not the best sleeper anyway but shhesh im not this bad.

And I have this absolute 'I need to know the future & I need to know now' thing going on which I have no idea about.

I've tried relaxing - doesn't work but if I'm doing a hundred things at once the feelings are ignored so I feel a little better.

Hope it all sorts out quickly.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Not "feeling" anything special going on, but, I will say, I didn't expect to see wrabbit as the OP on this one! As such, I will consider it because I know he's not known for wacky quackery.

Anyhow, there has been sort of a "lull" since election, sandy hook, etc. There is the nonsense going on with Lil Kim Jr. In NK, among other world pressure points, but it kind of feels like we're being "left out" (meaning very little publicity for these major goings-on.) could it be that catalysts are brewing, and we know that subconsciously, but the data feed is incomplete - causing thr uneasy feelings as your mind trues to work out just what the H is going on?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Feeling the presence of the spirit of the air huh?

I see it this way...
Millions were summoned to focus on a particular spiritual event late last year. It took a lot of energy to focus that many souls and now the doorway is open so you can expect this feeling to only intensify, or you'll just get used to it over time as it ramps up.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Seek medical help. Possibly a psychologist.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Yes I've been feeling that, too.

It is called spring.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So strange this thread has popped up...yes I too have felt this, this week.

Not depressed but sad, I keep having moments of deep sadness for no apparent reason. This has had me puzzled all week.
And I keep getting sharp pains in my head, not headaches, these are like shooting pains that go threw my skull, very painful, not like anything I've ever experienced before.

And I had a deeply personal internal confrontation, acceptance and purging, that I have been avoiding for 25 years...so very, very strange that I should out of no where do that now.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The disconnected feeling, it is awful but necessary.
The logic is quite simple, when a person looses something instinct tells them to go find it.
They look high and low, while searching they find other things, some they knew about but forgot, and often times things they never new existed.
When what was gone is found, not only is it appreciated more but the hold it has is much stronger, often times reinforced by the new things you found on your pursuit.
It all comes full circle, it is the way in which the spirit moves.

PLPL

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Seriously… Every 3 weeks there is one of these "strange feeling" posts on the front page. Everyone has been anxious for years now its nothing new! Bad things happen ALL THE TIME. Of course 'something' bad is coming, there is ALWAYS one thing or another coming. Take your 'Strange feelings' somewhere else, I am only concerned with REAL information and FACTS.

We need to stop with these fear mongering, nonsensical posts, I almost think this is disinfo to make us manifest undesirable futures into reality.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
reply to post by starshine1

my guides gave me the information that there never would be a nuclear armageddon, I knew it to be true. It's an absolute. There may be one isolated incident, but no more.

This is correct. They spoke Truth.

Even as I understood as a child that there would be no nuke holocaust,

Correct.

My feeling is that we're about to witness natural events, huge natural events
Correct.

that may shunt some of us back to the stone age for a while

There will be survivors "in the wilderness", yes. But there will also be a large area that is only minorly affected, power grids will be functional, etc. But you would probably rather be with those in the wilderness.

, but it's all about awareness and preparation.

awareness only, there can be no preparation

we need to learn and be ready, at least psychologically. Attitude is everything.

kind of. It's deeper than that. The gray area that pervades much of the global attitude today will necessarily no longer be an option in the aftermath. The specifics of that necessitation I truly don't know, but it will be something perceived as reasonable by most. Regardless of the package presented, the impetus behind it is each person deciding what represents their true character. Not a decision to make in haste or ill informed, I can assure you.

The anxiety we're feeling perhaps is very useful...it's showing us we can cope if we are aware.

only useful insomuch as gauging perception, sort of like when animals sense impending danger. Awareness can only help cope if it is of, um, well, 'awareness' per se is subjective at this point.
I guess I will say it like this, there is Infinite Truth, it does exist. However, there are many "personalized" versions of that Truth, sorta like how people have made their own "personalized" religions.
There are universal boundaries and there are universal Truths. Just because we may not like those boundaries or Truths, doesn't mean that we take the parts that we do like and create our own version of it.
I will also reluctantly say, that all of creation has that tendency. Created, um, 'things', have the tendency to try and make their own way. There are created things like us, and there are created things not like us but things like us are easily duped by the things not like us. Whatever, I already sound like an idiot, hopefully someone gets what I'm trying to say.
Anyway, eternal things, you know, things that exist before or outside of creation, do not behave like created things.
I don't really know what I'm trying to say here, just don't settle for the whole 'kumbaya' there-is-no-spoon-or-accountability version. We will all be held accountable at some point or another, so anything that tells you otherwise is not speaking Truth. We are all individual and unique, so anything that implies otherwise is not speaking Truth. We all have the opportunity to be part of something larger and contribute our individual uniqueness to the whole, but it is a conscious choice and it is exclusionary. Unfortunately, that is something that many cannot come to terms with, which is part of the process of, uh, deciding what represents your true character. That's about as general and simple as I can put it. And I'm hitting reply before I delete all this....

edit on 7-2-2013 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join