It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC a news outlet with NO integrity!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Believe me, I am not making this a Fox vs MSNBC thing at all, I think they are all full of sh_t. But at some point, the dishonesty of this magnitude needs to stop. (every time I use that word I have a flash back of Kentucky Fried Movie and the Bruce Lee spoof. "you have a fighting force of extwodinawy Manitude")

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yeah, I don't think it changes the nature of the events. I don't think anyone's job is in jeopardy.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by DaTroof

Looking at this, do you find it to be in error, or is this OK too?

No, because that edit changes the nature of the events.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

This edit doesn't? He asks a question to the crowd, they answer. He also goes on to say he respects their right to their opinion. I wonder if daddy even knows what he is talking about..... sounds like he doesn't considering he compares the liberal definition of assault rifles, to military weapons.

edit on Thu, 31 Jan 2013 15:09:18 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by DaTroof

This edit doesn't? He asks a question to the crowd, they answer. He also goes on to say he respects their right to their opinion.

The edit in the vid OP posted was specifically to save time, so no I don't think it changes the nature of the events.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Oh how conveniant! They cut out an important part of the equation to save time. Yeah right...........
They cut the part where he specifically heckles the crowd with a question.......
People in the crowd didn't say anything, until he made the insinuation that their silence out of respect, meant the whole room was in agreement with his stance.
edit on Thu, 31 Jan 2013 15:20:00 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I am going to have to disagree with you on this one.
It changed the tone dramatically and especially how it was discussed just after the clip was played. (IMHO)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Well, the good thing is that more people have seen this video on ATS than saw it on MSNBC, so there's that.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

All MSNBC stands for is (main stream news bull crap)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
False and intentionally misleading news is not a partisan issue. It is an important issue for all of us
together regardless of bias.

If you engage in the partisan bickering you are allowing yourself to be played the fool.

The agenda is to divide and conquer. Do not be distracted. Stay on topic.

Deny ignorance....

Your children, and their children are COUNTING ON YOU...Do not fail them with this petty
and trivial bickering

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thudpuddy
called them BSNBC .

Oh man that's good! I've been calling CBS .. SEE B.S. ... for a long time. I have to start using this BSNBC now. It's deadly accurate! MSNBC is a sick joke. I don't understand how ANYONE can watch that garbage.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Wait, what?

MSNBC is a news outlet??

I thought it was a 24-hour infomercial for communism.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is just further proof that you cannt trust anything that comes out on the news. It may be a small, 'harmless' error edit or whateveer you want to call it, but it jus t shows they can and will do whatever it takes to push theirs or their masters agenda. Where does the line get drawn and what will they lie about next ?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What else is new? They're all scum. Yeah. MSNBC is particularly virulent for some reason. Maybe their job is to make CNN look better. I don't know. It's a bewildering maze of sewer lines when you try to figure out the MSM.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join