It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC a news outlet with NO integrity!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This is the second time I have witnessed this blatent lie in action. Since I try to distance myself from the MSM, there is no telling how many times it has happened other than these two times.

In this Video we have a father of a student killed at Sandy Hook. He is talking and MSNBC selectively edited the video to make it look as if he was heckled by the pro constitution crowd. (that's my new name for gun folks)

If you remember back to the Travon Martin case, MSNBC is the idiots who edited the 911 call to make it look like it was a racial incident when it actually didn't appear that way.

And the saddest part of all, is the rock heads that actually watch that channel will have no idea that it's all BS. They will just sit back and lap it up like good lobotomy patients. In my opinion, this is a criminal act and should be prosecuted as such.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Your absolutely right, it should be a crime to edit news footage to push agendas on national television but it never will be and they are all guilty of it, CNN and Fox too. It's a damn shame you can get better news regarding US matters from a Russian or Arab news source.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this

These are truly sad times when this amount of manipulation and social engineering steers the news so ruthlessly to skew the truth.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Severin

From my life experience, if you stoop to these tactics, you are out of ammo. You have nothing left to use. Or you are the worlds biggest tool. In this case, I think both may apply.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Know what else is funny? After he asks the question, looks around and then a few people do answer, they are told to shut up otherwise they will be booted out

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Severin

From my life experience, if you stoop to these tactics, you are out of ammo. You have nothing left to use. Or you are the worlds biggest tool. In this case, I think both may apply.

Yep, you're absolutely right.... this is a low tactic, but my fear is that most people will lap up this BS with no question. Like you I don't watch TV, but I'm sure this isn't in any way an isolated occurrence; just imagine being subjected to this drivel 10+ hours a day

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

MSNBC selectively edited the video to make it look as if he was heckled by the pro constitution crowd.

Or the booing of Dr. Ron Paul...
I am shocked that you would point out one network in particular as all of the "msm" is crooked as politician.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I've been calling MSNBC the propaganda ministry of the Obama administration for a few years now . But something simpler that made me chuckle is when Huckabee called them BSNBC .

I don't know why anybody would watch them when it seems they mostly complain about anyone who tells the truth .

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What's the difference? In the unedited footage, no one answered his question, so he moved on only to have the "shall not be infringed" comment interrupt him.

This isn't like removing the word "not" from someone saying "not guilty". This editing was done to save time. TV and radio programs are limited in time and are designed to avoid silences and pauses.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

no, you missed the point by about three continents.
Watch it again. Then watch the commentary by the blowhard idiots afterwords. If you still don't see it, I think you may need a doc visit.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by DaTroof

Watch it again. Then watch the commentary by the blowhard idiots afterwords. If you still don't see it, I think you may need a doc visit.

Oh, do the blowhards tell me what to think? I don't care what they say. The man was interrupted by a rude person who was given a chance to speak.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

This is the one I have video evidence for and they stick in my mind from the Travon Martin thing.

The Ron Paul blackout was with all news agencies except the damn Daily show. Which isn't a new show to begin with, but offers much more truth than the rest. (IMHO)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

reply to post by DaTroof

Oh, do the blowhards tell me what to think? I don't care what they say. The man was interrupted by a rude person who was given a chance to speak.

The guy asked a question. Then after a bit of silence, a person answered the question. Did you see that part? Then the moderators told the people who answered the question they would be thrown out if the followed directions again.

The father even calmly stated that he see's their point and wishes everyone would see his. He looked as if he accepted the answer just fine. Unless you are watching a different version. You did watch till the end right?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The people that ONLY watch MSNBC already have their minds made up. So the truth wouldn't matter to them.

(Same goes for Fox, of course but this thread is about MSNBC)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Regardless of the context of the gun issue, it's dishonest reporting... plain and simple.

I view MSNBC as more of a (bad) entertainment channel rather than a news outlet.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Shocker - the "news" over-dramatised something for effect. Please, they all do it - especially Fox and MSNBC.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I saw the man ask a question, and no one responded. He moved on by starting "Not a single one" and that's when he was interrupted.

Am I watching it right?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

sound like it. And what about the selective edit? You still think that's OK?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So to recap that's lie #2 for MSNBC.
However... lie # 547,989 is probably being told right now under the"ALERT!"
banner on FOX.
The largest of all the MSM networks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join